Which is redpilled - naturally messy hair or neat hair? Basically right or left? (right looks like my hair)

Which is redpilled - naturally messy hair or neat hair? Basically right or left? (right looks like my hair).

Does it even matter when you never leave your house?

>literally a degenerate on the right
Really makes me think

fussing over your looks is degenerate
Does it get in the way of the things you do daily? shave it and let it grow untill it gets in the way again.

sage

Reported for announcing sage.

Reported myself for posting that I reported

so i can call myself white if im arab?

caring about your looks is degenerate, as is using the term redpill unironically. the true redpill is realizing anyone who says redpill is a fucking autist

I don't really like the ultra cleancut look plus it turns otherwise masc men into whiny little girls that fuss over their hair. Like even most girls just tie their hair up in a bun or something for day to day usage.

lol shut the fuck up thinking taking care of your appearance is degenerate

Here's me

good luck at your beauty pageant fag

Looks have to be the most important thing in a professional setting. Clean, shaved, short hair, ironed clothes.

Weirdly enough, I've met several Sup Forumsiticians irl, and they all had long hair. Including myself. What does this mean?

/thread

Right

Cut your hair short enough that it can't get messy and you don't really need to keep it neat.

It probably means we are well hahaha LOL I don't know I'm f****** so tired right now but how long is yours? Yeah I have noticed that too cuz I met a couple IRL to that have long hair it's a weird coincidence I'm going

Woke*

Long hair huh mate? Me too

Cringe

messy -- you don't wanna look like a faggot

Messy is redpilled. Neat is for kike puppets.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

Haha yeah that old copypasta I remember that when I was just a wee lad coming here and on the board random haha LOL it's f****** funny though because that is very clever I didn't think of that but yeah it's really me using voice to text that's how I'm talking right now to you guys cuz I am too Delirious or slap Happy whatever you want to call it to type clearly because I've been out for a very long time they are keeping me awake so I can't type so I must use voice to text I can barely saw these captchas but so that's why if it's hard to understand me that's why but yeah haha

Being bald is the true redpill

kill self

go back to deviantart