White boys listen up

together we could have invented new sciences that would take us to the stars, we could have aquaplaned across the milky way in space ships made of jade , onyx stone and rare minerals sourced from the inner core of the planet, we could have conquered the nebulon and spread our culture to far distant species of life

instead you made us pick your cotton and kiss your white foot while living off the backs of our creative sciences and art. we will get our revenge white boy, we will

That is a good one.
Tell ya what Ty'requell, if we need to build a space station out if dried cow shit and sticks we'll let you know.

WE

Yeah? How's your revenge going to improve stuff.
On the other hand, the best revenge is having a good life and being success full. I honestly wish you good luck with that.

first post best post

The days when gommunists were the bad guys in movies and not just fugging my campus up.

WE WUZ KANGZ

by far THIS!

no one alive did this to you faggot. but keep up the marxism and I have no doubt that white people will put you back in shackles. I support race equality but even I can see that you niggers are misbehaving and out-of-line this decade. Shape up or go back to chains lmao

*like all my comments this is obvious satire

fpbp

except you werent buildin flyen pyrmids, you was washing dicks

>our creative sciences and art.
name one.

fpbp

LOLOL
Sure thing nigger.
Dream bigger.

look at their facial features, that is clearly recolored

>except you werent buildin flyen pyrmids, you was washing dicks
They were probably measuring them, to see if their's were bigger. muh dik

White people were on the moon while the majority of black people in Africa were still in mud huts and killing their daughters because they had a radio and thought they were witches speaking to demons.
Seriously,they burn witches to death to this day.

look at their eyes, they are clearly asian, "we waz kangz" is complete bullshit, u waz sub saharan nobodies that never did anything except rape eachother invent nothing and get in the way of other cultures making progress with your niggery ways

>living off the backs of our creative sciences and art
The only thing you created was a larger aids population.

How dis make u feel black boi

>implying niggers could ever invent anything
If you want to help us go to the stars then get your nigger friends to all go back to Africa and stop bringing white countries down

Kys jew

Lol? You're being lead by a bitch. You brits haven't defended shit. You lost your last war to a pacifist. Get the fuck outta here. You're using an american invention to talk shit.

Im sorry i just like black girls :'(

the film is called 'red scorpion' if you want to know

>space ships made of jade , onyx stone
SEE RIGHT HERE TYRONE
That is why you were only good for picking cotton.