I fucking love this time of the day when the fucking Americans are all asleep

I fucking love this time of the day when the fucking Americans are all asleep

>actual ZOG
>you're not allowed to have an anti-trump opinion because that means you're a paid shill

I just fucking hate em

We heard that

>shills think we stop monitoring them
>"sleep"

Fuck you bong

Freedom never sleeps, fucking bong.

nuked

dad, off to bed with you.

I'm inheriting the house by the way.

Freedom is ever vigilant shit skin bong.

Yeah whatever faggot

back to your kebab shop, abdul

Yank cunts are inferior to us Brits and they know it.

Jew.

is this supposed to be funny? its just retard rambling

U wot m8

have a cuppa, cool down and enjoy the show. read the comments on Breitbart, the disconsent is growing.

we'll have the last laugh.

>is this supposed to be funny?
yes

Morning/pol/ is best Sup Forums

Autistic as shit

Patriots are always watching you, you gunless, Muslim invaded, fags

BASED BRIT

switzerland will have the last laugh
>irrrelevant.jpeg

>be british
>literally no one cares

this

gunless is great.at least i can walk the streets in safety without being surrounded by homeless loonies and niggers.i used to love the states but it really is a total shithole.you people live like animals

>American '''humour'''

When will the burgers realise that trying to have banter doesn't work if you're just a tryhard? You need to actually be funny.

Goat shave the bean.

Brit fag thinks the only way to be relevant is to be a clown. Uncuck yourself, jesus.

americans have way too many drugs to ever sleep

Not too late for us to let you in as the next 4 states (no manxers)

To have banter is not to act the clown like the mug in the image. It's about wit, something you are clearly lacking. Wind your neck in mate.

this. im probably on drugs and dont even know it.

>windy neckery mimsywimsy do

Who tells you guys to talk like this?

only a brit could say some faggy shit without actually meaning anything.

Have you showered in 24 hours?

Did you use city water?

Us, it's called 'English' for a reason.

You're rough around the edges for a native speaker then. Bangers in the ears?

USA USA USA

It'll be arabic before too long you limey bastard

same innit

Speak clearly and get to the point dipshit. You brits are so far up in tour own ass that you're impressed with your own retarded lingo. There's a special group that nobody understands. You're the retards thinks incoherent is wit.

>irrelevant
crisis of confidence

We held world hegemony for centuries. America will be surpassed within decades, mark my words.

Yeah? If you can beat achmed off of your women and remove the kebabs in office so you're not stuck with more EUpandering refugees flooding your cities

i drink tap water. its from the lake. who knows what americans and the canadians dump in there.

>not an actual anti trump shill
>literally doing it for free

Sup mohammad!

Seen any trucks of peace today?
And remember; Bin that knife, it might save a life!

t. abu zahid

You're definitely on drugs then, better just ride it out.

It's because you all sound alike, ya dumb fuck. That's the drawback to being a brainwashed cultist.
If I want to know your opinion I'll just go straight to your programmers' website.
Furthermore, you have the entire rest of the internet to pretend to be enlightened. Go do it elsewhere; none of you cultists ever contribute anything interesting to the conversation.
sage the faggots.

OUT OUT OUT ZIONIST KEK

Americans are niggers of white of people.

For your information, I only got robbed twice and jumped 4 times. Beat that, bong.

>Your skin color is poo
>Your hair/eye color is poo
>Your cities look like poo
>Your food looks like poo
>Everything in India looks like poo
>Indiarrhea is literally poo

>SHITTING STREETS

how do you call anyone a nigger when 90% of your country poops in the street srs question plez no troll

He's an imperial

Oi. Oi. Oi. Oi.

I'm up.

Shoo! Shoo! Subverting antifa marxist joo!

I'M FLYIN MAN

i know you hate us, you semetic muslim. The desert races all have a rage in their blood from their earliest ancestor. You are a war loving, death loving people.

Im still up, you bong

Different person, mate.
Breddy gut
Americans can have really droning and stressed voices that are annoying though e.g. you say "JAHB" for 'job'. You're no better. Our 'lingo' has developed over years and doesn't have origins from blacks like your lingo does.

My fellow Americans, I have some questions.

1: What's the temperature in your city right now
2: Did you vote for Trump

Yes

Bow before his might Anglo scum!

THE SUN NEVAR SETS ON THE BRITISH EM--
never mind.

the temperature is not cold enough to kill browns :(

*Russians

You don't understand that meme, do you?

These poos think that because they get hired in the west as cheep labor they are some kind of advanced race.

>banter
Goodbye jolly ole chap. It's time for you to get on the lorry to the gas chamber.

I *breaks monocle* say *tightens collar* Nigel, *bans horror movies* American *bans cutlery* "humor" *laughs in empire* is quite *oversteeps the tea* crass

you mean the smokey-stack trippy-over fally-downy room?

seriously India.......you have any room to talk?

#NotAllAmericans

I-I hate trump too now but it hurts so much that I can't post about it. The true-believers are lelcows and have been for some time now.

This is serious shitposting

>America was literally discovered in the search for India

>Americans are 40% Mexican and 20 % nigger

>America has no significant achievements of it's own, everything is was created by Germans, Jews or the Brits

On the other hand, India has been a pivitol civilization in human history. You see these digits you praise, They were created by Indians when Europeans was throwing sticks and stones at each other . Sure you have had a nice 500 years with gunpowder and steamboats and industrilization but India has been a signifacant power for over 4 millenia; beat that with a stick.

>found America while looking for India
>knew they misjudged the route when they didn't smell feces as they approached shore

faggot kike shill. Go back to work you little pussy.

kek

fucking shills
you already have a fucked up country,
why try to fuck with other nations and their politics?
the first national leader actually contributing something positive and not shovelling the rhetoric that the 1% want you braindead shitposters to gobble up and dribble out

Run along now pajeet

Great "Banter"

[Banter Missing][Original Research?]