youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs

What is your IQ?

This was the call that saved Australia

Don't worry at least you're not a Ab...

Oh.

is this video mandatory for any thread relating to abos?

>The Call That Saved Exxon

Where's the mouthwas--

fucking kek'd

As is this.

gwb.com.au/gwb/news/native/cannibal.html some light reading

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk

No, quite this most certainly is.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec

I wish the British genocides the natives.
White Australia Policy needs to come back. Abo cunts ruin everything.

>gwb.com.au/gwb/news/native/cannibal.html some light reading
Page has been removed desu.

Average. I suprisingly managed to get into Uni (Business Degree). Doing the best I can for myself and my community.

genocided*
Can't speak today.

You can't spell you mean.

Youre a good bloke. Better than the trash you usually see living on cennalink and beggin for a durrie.

archive.fo/oXwZf
link was working for me...

What the actual fuck?

>White
>Identify as aboriginal on census
>Identify as jewish on census
>Tell cunts im a flaming poof

TIME TO GET ME A JOB BOYS. GOD BLESS DIVERSITY

Yer it sucks m8. It's mainly the low IQ, it's like living life on hard mode. But I know a lot of fellow abos who are doing alright, most of them are tradies.

What's your problem, 7th State?

>tfw to intelligent to not know how to use computer
you're not fooling anyone

Are you at QUT?

Kek

Working now.

Sounds about usual for natives to me, still wtf though.

I'm black m8 If you saw me you'd know I'm abo

>mfw I wish I an aboriginal
>mfw can't sleep at night without listening to aboriginal music
>mfw I hang around outside drinking strong liquor to imitate the aboriginal experience
>mfw I will never be a true aboriginal

why even live?

What did you mean by average?
Average iq in Moscow is around 115-120. PISA scores float around 550.
What's an average iq in Australia?

Nah i'm talking about myself mate

>115-120
Wut. In Canada my 125iq is considered high.

Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

Sauce?

>mfw I wish I an aboriginal

First off, English. Secondly, you ARE an aboriginal, you fucking retard. Unless you're some Arab goatfucker.

fuck mate I wuld kill to be a Dutch

be proud with what you have mate

What is the bsst brand of petrol to huff?

>Moscow
Cherry-picking, now show the average for the whole of Russia.

98 i think for the whole of Australia i think.
Russia is 97

Nah mate fuck the average IQ shit. If you are able to get off your ass, get an education and a job you're better than any other lazy cunt on the dole black or white.

Ignore these pigskins m8

you're great. Fuck white race anyway. They are going to breed out soon

I want to use abos in creative projects into the future, perhaps even tribal depictions (generalised original designs)

If I ask you, I can legitimately claim to have contacted members of the aboriginal community to get the greenlight / go ahead

so what say you? Keep in mind I'll likely just lie anyway but thoughts?

> Russia is only 80% slav
> Only around 70% are ethnically pure
> Millions of shitskins and Siberian animals who eat raw meat
Yeah, nah.

m8 how are you not okay getting that $2000 a fortnight?

>tfw abo too
whats your tribe & skin name?

>aboriginal music
You mean two sticks hitting a bucket and the occasional aboriginal mumble word .

>an ancestor on my dads side was a little bit dark so probably abo

im fine with it, because if im going to have a non white ancestor, atleast it was one who was australian

oi mate same question () applies, thoughts on using abos in creative works. Better to leave you out all together, or ok to make up some tribes and have them as an element of the design

why are you cucks giving abos $2000 a fortnight!?

Oi,would you like some freshly ganked petrol? It's premium grade.
C'mon mate I know ya want some.

>mfw any native half-native, abo, jungle person...

why not contact some aboriginal arts/media group and get info & permission that way? youd probably be able to get funding for it too

unleaded 95 gives the best buzz

mate i am live in sydney so i can;'t help you

i work mate

yer I'm proud to be Australian. i have mates who are sort of white nationalist and we get along fine. we're both aussie at the end of the day

If you're not gonna count uncivilized siberian people IQ then it is hypocritical to count Abo IQ in for us

if i have an abo ancestor it would have been from maybe 4 or 5 generations ago at the least meaning i would be 1/32 abo

keked hard. the dutch are good people

I'm pretty white, but I'm actually Métis, which is Canadian Abo, mixed with white. I have about 12% abo and the rest is white.
I still support the white nationalists, but I don't really FEEL like one of them a lot of the time because I'm not pure. I'm still hardcore traditionalist though.
Sometimes I really feel like saying fuck it all and breeding with a Chinese girl who isn't a whore.

HAHAHAHAHA

if i was a white nationalist for australia then abos would probably be some of the only non whites id allow

yer I'm a nationalist but I'm not a white nationalist because lets face it they will never accept people like me anyway. i want australia to not become muslim and china 2.0, support pauline hanson and all that jazz

At the top.

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/

because they are likely to make me do it right / leech profit in the name of charity / donation etc

dont need funding, pretty established and basically just want to include abos in an aus setting where it makes sense, but looking at the precedents set, that can turn very bad (example of some app that allowed you to interact with and kill abos in a survival setting where it said "kill the aboriginal" on the screen got banned, though it was fucking retarded to say "kill the abo")

so I am just interested in actual abo opinions

doesnt really matter where you live champ if you have abo ancestors then the question is relevant

keeps the UN off our backs also gives a good excuse to stop letting in refugees

dont forget the "stop sniffing petrol" song
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

>I still support the white nationalists, but I don't really FEEL like one of them a lot of the time because I'm not pure

how pure am i?

hahahaha

really dont care mate its all about technicality JUST WANT OPINIONS M8

though having people not want to answer makes me think the answer is no

you know shit is fucked when they have to make a fucking song about it

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

>tfw some abos are so dumb they need TV adverts to tell them not to sleep on the road

JUST

It shouldn't be a problem in the first place but what do you want to do with them? it should be fine as long as you don't just have them sitting around as a bunch of drunks or whatever.

Exactly. I'm okay with a Chinese wife I figure, cause she will do what you tell her to. A bunch of roaming gooks with free reign though is a mistake. YOU CAN'T LET THEM HAVE DRIVERS LICENSES MAN. IT DOESN'T WORK

>survived ww1

So did millions of other people -_-

> Survived WWI
> his daughter gets BROWN'd by a kike

kek

top kek

Depictions of death / "cultural appropriation" in the sense of original tribal designs (so that there is no offence to real tribes) etc

nothing specific to aboriginals, just the same intractability as other elements

anyway thanks for the input, likely wont step on any toes here but I want to gauge actual opinions and reactions that wont be regurgitating leftist manufactured outrage etc

shut up ive seen pictures of him he was extremely white and wasnt jewish, he only had jewish ancestry

also theres nothing wrong with the average jew, only the rich elite ones trying to control the world

Kill yourself you disgusting kike. 1% rule.

okay then you have my full blessings mate, go ahead with it and good luck

fight me irl i live in bankstown cunts

Fuck off you unaustralian faggot.

cheers m8

>bankstown

So, did your mother's Dad choose there to live?

Fake, a true abo don't have the IQ necessary to use a computer.

Are you 50 or 25% abo?

leb??

Ever gotten any white guilt pussy?

I doubt you'll step on any toes unless you do something stupid or deliberately offensive.

Stfu OP. White aus here. Nothing wrong with aboriginal

Average by abbo standards?

bankstown is a meme i was joking, also i cant fight because i have homework to do

and the fact that youre making fun of me only proves that the media is successfully dividing us, and soon (((they))) will conquer us

thanks mate

PomFag here. First job in Oz was on a sheep station near Carnarvon. Worked with the best noongas ever. Live in Bunbury now, mixed bag, on the fuel guzzling side of mixed.

It seems these days its easy to provide ammunition for extremist leftists on the hunt for a cultural victory, is my concern. anyways cheers for the input

Very high by abo standards

Below average-average by white standards

I work in Darwin in oil and gas. It was interesting as fuck hearing the Larrakia guy at our induction tell us shit

I think abos are ok. I personally found white australians more inbred and retarded. Considering the opportunities they had.

>"muh white genes"

There's a reason we shipped degenerate criminals to one isolated continent. I just feel sorry for abos that they had to deal with it.

Because we Brits did such a great job of our patch compared to the paradise in comparison that most Aussies can easily still obtain.

This. Be the best person you can be, OP. Working hard earns you respect, being lazy with a high IQ still makes you trash.

>tfw found out that i have aboriginal heritage from both sides of the family recently

its really diluted but i still tick that diversity box on each job application anyway

how much petrol have you huffed today?

>its really diluted but i still tick that diversity box on each job application anyway
Noice.
Fuck them at their own game.

I'm 25% greek, I wonder if I could check the box too.