HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums BTFO YOU GUY ARE SO FUCKING STUPID

>MAGA MAGA
>KEK wills it
>God emperor
>Globalists BTFO

Any fucking person with a bit of political knowledge knew this was going to happen but you were so blinded by your cheap plastic ideology you couldn't see further from "LEFTIES AND SJWS BTFO IM I RITE GUISE LELELELEL XD".

Fuck, your butthurt is delicious

wsj.com/articles/trump-says-nafta-partners-persuaded-him-to-keep-u-s-in-trade-pact-1493320127

Oh fuck

>thinking it's impossible to be both
I don't even like Trump but how retarded do you have to be to think you can't have a strong border and policies focused on your own country whiles till having good relationships with others.

The ideal world is comprised on nothing but nationalistic countries working together simply because helping neighbors helps you too.

The problem with current globalization is that all the first world countries are kneecapping themselves to help ungrateful niggers and dune coons rather than focusing on mutually beneficial relationships.

> he believes Sup Forums isn't a bunch of bored liberal arseholes plus a minority of children that believe them unironically
get over it. reality has a liberal bias.

He's flying the flag of the enemy.

He's officially a traitor to the Republic.

Load your magazines, get your kit together, spread the word.

> This means civil war has been declared, we gave him a chance, he betrayed us...and so, we go to war.

The fact that you attack trump on every little thing by spamming it shows you're the butthurt one you stupid shill.

>NAFTA
>Amicable relationship with another countries
>Not BTFOing your whole infrastructure and industry

Sure man keep swallowing that neolib pill

criminal racists like you don't understand the concept of karma being a bitch. yes, you can be an arse and leech off the poor. the problem is you will remain friendless and weak soon enough, especially now with global communication.
see at England, they tried to be cocky, and now the EU will destroy them.
idiot racists like you still believe we live in the 1800s without comms.

Trump declares himself a globalist

>Y-Y-Y-You fucking shill

>plus a minority of children that believe them unironically
this so much.

I-It's 4D Tic Tac Rock paper Scissors CHESS

foxnews, breibart, milo, julian assange, wikileaks,

EVERYONE IS OFF THE FUCKING TRUMP TRAIN, TRUMP WAS A PIECE OF SHIT KIKE SLAVE ALL ALONG

>spam same shitty narrative driven threads over and over

>not a shill

Pick one

This is probably one of the most on topic threads you are going to find here you redditor faggot, this is not r/the_Donald you dont get to censor people here

Focusing on your own country while maintaining good relations with others is nationalism as I understood it.

Anyway, this doesn't really mean much to me, Trump tends to not pigeonhole himself into anything. That's his philosophy, the one laid out in the art of the deal, not some abstract political philosophy that appeals to autists.

As long as he keeps deporting illegals and sends a message to would be illegals that they aren't welcome (thus reducing future illegal immigration) I'm still on board, even if he calls himself a nationalist globalist. Only autists get caught up in these stupid word games.

Nigger can you even read?
>The problem with current globalization is that all the first world countries are kneecapping themselves to help ungrateful niggers and dune coons rather than focusing on mutually beneficial relationships.
>rather than focusing on mutually beneficial relationships.
NAFTA being a farce is my fucking point.
It's not a beneficial relationship for the US. It's a charity case to try to pretend like spics are civilized while pumping money into the syrup economy to curb their masochistic policies.
>says greece
>the ultimate example of worthless shitskins dragging down an international community
Pull your fucking weight or get out. It's that simple.

>spam same shitty narrative driven threads over and over

Its the first thread I make you fucking swapjew go back to r/the_Donald you fucking faggot

> I'm so mentally incapable to form a coherent argument that I resort to ad hominems
go back to your mummy child.

H-hahaha it's just 6000000D chess goys

I didn't understand you but Greece is also right

it's being spammed constantly you fag

i don't even leddot fag

It's not Trump's fault that Sup Forums doesn't know the difference between globalism and internationalism.

Globalism: Healthy capitalist trade and relations with other countries.

Internationalism: Actual leftist anti-border and anti-nationalist ideology.

Ohhh I see, now we are going to move goal posts. Amazing, amazing, keep deluding yourselves when you crash an burn will be ten times funnier.

Trump is the biggest mistake america

He's a kike puppet but there's no way he's going to be a bigger mistake than Clinton or Bush

implying Assange is still alive.
KYS.

he is clearly not a globalist, its just a figure of speech. he says weird shit all the time, but if you arent being silly you know what he means.

it begins. should have screen capped the clairvoyant BRbro's post from yesterday.

Basically: remember goys
(((globalism AND nationalism))) is good
globalization is bad

>Plebbit will defend this

What did you mean by that?

That you are a faggot

putting the blame elsewhere and saying we can have both cake and frosting, so opposition will die down and the globalist can have a free playing field.

make people fight and oppose a fictional enemy

this post is exactly what the deep state was planning all along. rally all the right wing radicals around a nationalist prez, then get him elected and turn him into a total shill, which then allows you to quelch the uprising of betrayed followers looking for civil war.

>LEFTIES AND SJWS BTFO
It was beyond that. There was legitimate racism against whites going on, and worse yet it was being censored out via "lol wypipo are inherently rayciss and have it the best n shieeet, you can't be rayciss agains em n shieeet". My vote was partly fueled on being legitimately terrified that this ideal would get worse to the point where it would be dangerous just to be white.

>reality has a liberal bias
Yes, your reality. And homosexuals do tend to vote democrat.

> King George was playing 8D chess, Founding Fathers fell right into his trap.

Your fear is palpable...but it is them that should be fearful but since they are not you will remain enslaved for all time.

> actually being in denial this hard
This
All he had to do was put on a camouflage MAGA hat and talk about the NRA and building a wall in these backwoods flyover states. The guys been rich his whole fucking life he doesn't give a shit about you.

But thank god we didnt vote hillary right? WW3 right?

He got his ass kissed from birth, thats why he has a fit anytime something doesn't go his way.