youtu.be/hBw_RhnCDZ8
youtu.be/XZt9VF8d9xk
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOVEMENT

TRUMP IS A NEOCON

Yaaaaaas kweeeeen

I'm With Her!!!!

No, NK can still do some damage to SK, and that's where the issue lies currently. SK getting Best Korea'd would make the US look like it can't protect its allies along with Trump administration looking worse. It's a really bad position for Trump because the media will not be reasonable and admit past Presidencies' procrastination caused this problem; they're going to blame everything entirely on Trump which in turn will make passing future bills even more difficult.

TRUMP IS A FUCKING KIKE REDDIT NEEDS TO LEAVE

Humpthy Drumpfy sat on the wall

youtu.be/hBw_RhnCDZ8

>shills starting to get to me
>watch video
>suddenly MAGA again
wtf i love propaganda now

LEWDMENT

Fucking shareblue is at it again

>W-wait, you can't disagree with me!
>shill shill shill!
>what's that shill? Your argument is invalid because I called you a shill shill.

Reddit circlejerk arguments everybody

neocons are trotskyites
Trump is clearly a paleocon

A good leader would take the steps needed to resolve the issue regardless of the bad press. NK is one of those cases where it's been allowed to escalate for decades until the point where unless it's settled very soon, it'll get much worse, because then that fat autist really will have the nuclear codes and be able to keep his gravy train going on the backs of threatening his neighbours forever.

Great video. Spread it far and wide. These Whitehouse videos on youtube are really great. and I love how Trump's administration allows comments on their youtube page, promoting free discussion. Whereas Obama disabled comments. That says it all and it isn't talked about enough

Hello Pleddit

Is it really looking like there will be any solution? This whole thing looks like posturing from side to side benefitting both populist leaders without actually changing anything at all.

Reply fro Netherlands, here
My question is simple: do you believe that a person is able to ruin his/her own life, by actions they take voluntarily?
I don't want people to be killed but if I have to choose, I choose my family and people that I care for, over strangers across the border or across the ocean. When it comes to making a choice, even you have a value system in place: if you didn't, you couldn't possibly make any decision, ever.
Responsibility for one's actions incurs risks: do you accept that?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MUH SHAREBLUE STOP HAVING DIFFEREENT OPINIONS
go fuck yourself kike lover every single /ptg/ thread is just one massive fucking circle jerk about how "based" your "god emperor xdddd" is.

Kek wills it.

This

Lol you are SO fucking angry that Hillary lost. You will never get over it. This is a great example of why we love him so much. He is literally driving you to INSANITY

Hello shill

The majority of Sup Forums supports Trump. You are the minority. Your minority opinion is worthless.

>trump is a kike
>NO ITS NOT TRUE, BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE WERE PAID TO POST THAT, AMIRITE PEEDS?!

The majority of America supports Trump.

Communists in California are not Americans.

Hillary is a bitch

Drumpf and Hillary are the same. They are both globalist puppets. You fucking retard. Wake up.

We have the best propaganda, don't we, folks?

youtu.be/XZt9VF8d9xk
One minute clip to put pep in your step.

Still waiting for you admission on that third point.
You're close to being called Fluffy again.

yes

>hmm trump is flip flopping
>must be interdimensional quasi 25D backgammon!
>I'm not from reddit, even though my entire meme folder is from reddit
>I mean just look at all these pre fabricated memes!
>I don't create content!

> 2 hours long thread
> 35 posters
> half being "use the catalog, ignore things you don't like"

Nothingburger, although is ironic that their main objective is stopping people from talking while claiming those same people stifle their dissent.

>You are the minority. Your minority opinion is worthless.
and you are a coward who needs approval of the majority ha ha ha

Very low energy memes. Sloppy, poorly thought out, bad drawing. Sad!

>the rabid Israel flag calling shills dumb cunts

Has Australia proxyfagging gone too far?

It doesn't matter when the office of president is and has been for decades reduced to that of mere figurehead, user.

>Shills continue to bump and keep /ptg/ active in the slow hours

Reminder to thank your local shill for keeping this community as strong as ever.

>The candidate who shilled for Israel over the entire course of the campaign and has his kids married off to Jews backs Israel, just like every other US candidate
>I bet you feel betrayed now DRUMPFkins

>implying these programs actually help

Wew

I dont want hillary.
i dont want any of them.
democracy must be replaced.

>He doesn't realize Hillary was the true Nationalist and that Drumpfy poo was a globalist.

HEIL HILLDAWG GAS THE DRUMPFKINS

Thanks for keeping our thread bumped on this slow morning

If only we had IRL slaves again

All three of those are bullshit government waste agencies. He's cutting many of those across the nation but wapo loves to omit information that doesn't fit with their narrative

Rural conservatives don't want your fucking hand outs. They just want to be left alone

>people can be this delusional
Fucking hilarious

hope you patriots claim the gets in the name of trump

Hillary didn't even get the majority of the vote. Only 48.2% compared to Trump's 46.1%.

C'mon. You can trust me ;)

There will be no wall. Keep pretending there will be one, maybe it will make you feel better

>You are more concerned with feels than doing what is right for your people. It's not your fault. I just wish you didn't have the right to vote so we wouldn't have to deal with stupid questions like this.

Are you seriously saying Women should not be allowed to vote?! I didnt know trump supporters were this backwards.
Of course you have to take care of yourself first in order to help others. But we in the first world are so rich we can afford to help these other people. Alo stop implying those refugees are stupid because they trying to row over the sea. They are desperate because there is a war in their country and they are also in grave danger there.

Reminder that the syrian war is more or less our fault

Oh, but we do. We have our Poland slave, the Netehrlands slave, the occasional Malta or Vietnam slave.
We're a multicultural board, after all.

kek, true that.

I'm going to run some errands now and the thread will need a new OP.

Volunteers?

gets are now reserved for the queen. sorry burgers

*inhales*

Nah m8 we just have a problem with you not staying in the containment thread, not making any new content and leaking cancer into discussion by calling anyone with a different opinion a shill. Sup Forums was always free speech, stop trying to pull a trump dictatorship.

>being such a massive cunt that you would rather not have debate at all and instead say "lel xd your opinion dont matter" fuck off reddit.

>There is nothing wrong with being friends with Israel! amirite, peeds?! awooooo ;p

Krauthammer?

How does it feel to pretend to be a white guild-ridden failure? We are not responsible for every shithole in the world and we're not responsible for providing for people who've shat up their own countries due to low IQ and backwards culture and want to do the same to our own. I know you're literally a troll because if there is one consensus on Sup Forums it's that nobody wants rapefugees, but please, at least try and be convincing.

nobody cares about your supreme court discussion, take it somewhere else, this isn't the appropriate thread

Oh yeah? You're just threatened by her popular vote. She WON.

The racist electoral college cheated Hilly Dawg outta the White House.

>but hillary lost HA HA
trump lost even more, and keeps loosing till this day ha ha

>burger meme

So many haters here all of a sudden.
SJW ANTIFAs found out we were after them in irl.

HATE that Trump keeps winning so much.
>oh he flip flopped on this issue
no he made a threat to another country and they got in line.
>he bombed Syria
and? In doing so he prevented a nuclear war with China.

very true

Nobody on Sup Forums hates Trump. The only ones who hate him are liberals who get payed to hate him

Awoo?

Of course Trump and Kim can work something out, but I'm saying it's not gonna be easy at the slightest and now there's a very good chance of shit hitting the fan. NK has become a special problem. It's like a fat kid running a marathon and Big Mac is waiting for him at the finish line: they're so close, but finally after over a decade of doing nothing the US is going to stop them in their tracks. The prize is too close to pussy out now.

DRRRRUUUUUMPGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>Didn't pass Ryancare
>Didn't get rid of Bannon
>Didn't invade Syria
>Didn't start WW3
>Deporting DREAMers
>Building the wall in a few months
>Kicking out Poo h1b migrants
>Giving tax benefits for having white children

B-BUT HE'S A KIKE/NAZI/BANNON/PENCE/LIBERAL PLANT ONLY IN IT FOR HIS BUSINESS! IT WAS HER TURN REEEEEE

No he won. The plurality of the vote in the states with the majority of the people.

this is /ptg/ IRL

Obama was fairly anti-israel towards the end of his term. more than any other US president

What does that tell you about these shills?

>if you win the election you lose

Justin Trudeauis that you???

the inauguration crowd supports that, amirite?

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YA DONT SUPPORT ISRAEL? GET THIS ANTI SEMITE OUTTA GET EM OUTTA HERE

>we are for free speech
>but you guys have to stay in one thread, your free speech is not allowed anywhere else

Lmao, eat shit, Hillnigger. 8 years, remember that.

>nobody wants rapefugees
wow thanks captain obvious. Nobody wants them, nobody wants poor people or sick people either. They are here, so now we have to help them.

>Still thinks the USA is a democracy

Are you twelve? Seriously how old are you?

He didn't win DC, VA or MD.

I didn't phrase it like that: you have to admit that people sometimes ruin their own lives, due to no fault other than their own. That's where this discussion started, with that picture you posted about the guy that stopped paying his taxes. That one is the perfect example of consequences.
Time and time again you make implications from what I actually say: I never once mentioned that refugees are stupid or that the war is not due to Western interference. I agree on that subject: I do believe that the best thing for the Western world to do right now is rightly fuck-off from Middle East and let those nations sort it out among themselves.
Helping some people can be described as a constant crutch: at some point they have to learn how to walk on their own. The entire world cannot be considered a 24/7 nursery and babycare where "adult" nations have to tend to "poor, fragile baby" nations. Do you agree?

I WOULD CUT MY NUTS OF FOR ISRAEL BELIEVE ME

I always dislike it when people claim that Kim is stupid, because he really isn't. He has every interest in escalating as much as possible, but he and his family have brought this kind of posturing to an art form. They know that because the situation has remained static like this for so long without fully understanding how much more dangerous it's become, he can get away with grandstanding and threats because unlike other leaders, he doesn't have to deal with the possible backlash of civilian deaths or conflict. He's hoping the US will blink because they've been doing it for thirty years.

Odd, considering all the power consolidated to the executive branch by Obama and Obama got almost everything he wanted.

I told you to leave out communist California. Trump then wins the majority.

Are you frustrated? :^)

Serbia thinks his good goyim kind is the majority, sorry sweetie we voted for a nationalist and she won the popular vote.

You're really this delusional. It's almost autistic. No one here is paid to shill anti trump, im just disatisfied that he's flip flopping and no one on this board can see through it but me and the oldfags from /new/. The only people being paid are antifa from mr soros.

yeah its a jewish dictatorship

>You

Kek. I love this. A Russian telling me about corruption. Hahahaha. Go ask Vladimir Putin about the $60-$70 billion he's raided from your country/stolen from your people. Then I'll listen to your input.

ARE WE TIRED OF WINNING YET??

>Are you seriously saying Women should not be allowed to vote?! I didnt know trump supporters were this backwards.

You really should lurk more. You will get no special treatment here because of your stinky hole between your legs.

Giving women the right to vote was a mistake.

Why do you hate israel? They aren't the ones killing ppl with trucks. (btfo)

yes, with morons still shilling for this kike puppet

Why? What do we gain from it? And how do we not, in that way, incentivize more of these shitters to come to our country in a never ending spiral instead of prioritizing our actual people?