SUMMING UP TRUMPS FIRST 100 DAYS IN OFFICE

Well - its officially Trumps first 100 days in office, lets sum it up:

Not only has he flip-flopped on EVERY. SINGLE. IMPORTANT. ISSUE that he ran his entire campaign on, but he has failed them in ways that show just how incompetent he is at this job.

> There will be no wall, the # 1 hyped feature of the Trump presidency. It was completely ridiculous to start with, so this one shouldn't come as too much of a surprise. Yes, you are a moron if you thought Trump was actually serious about this one.

> Gone from non-interventionist to neo-con puppet: The neocons in Washington have him wrapped around their pinkies. His biggest failure in my eyes, and also a major point he ran his campaign on. He has escalated conflict with North-Korea and dropped the biggest bomb since WWII

>Key people in the administration have been proven to be absolute morons: Jeff Sessions, Betsy Devos(wants to teach creationism in schools), Rex Tillersion (obvious big oil shill)
>Flipflopped on marking China as currency manipulator
> Flipflopped on his stance on NATO and NATOs importance
>Complained about how this job is much harder then he thought it would be
> Hasn't taken a single overseas trip, while Obama had 8 in the same period and Bush had 3
> Has played golf 6 times as much as Obama has, despite constant bitching about how much Obama golfed during his presidency
> Profiteering on his Presidency as evidenced by doubling the rated on his Mar-A-Lago club, a place he spends more time at then the white office
>failed muslim and immigrant ban
>surrendered to the military industrial complex
>tried to introduce a mess of a healthcare bill that was blocked by his own party

Thoughts?

I think the only thing he actually did was stop TPP but that will just come back with the next President. That's if China hasn't already cemented their control on the Pacific economies by then through their own version of TPP

Trump is best traitor. All his supporters myself included ate shit.

I'm with her now and so is the rest of nupol

Hey, Mister, I don't think you know how long 4 years are. 365x4=1460 days. In his first 100 days he's pushed for more than half his campaign promises and you Jews have been on full shillmode.

Please, go away.

>anyone who criticises Trump = JEW

That sounds like a rational mind at work.

yeah and he got them all denied. What's obvious is that he's already cracked and has no interest in his campaign promises anymore. He's realised the path of least resistance is following the GOP agenda so that's what he'll do. His only real loyalty is to Israel and his own ego. China and Russia will play him like a fiddle because in these cultures they're used to extreme nepotism and corruption in politics and they know how to deal with a guy like Trump. He is a deal maker after all, just not for American interests

Because nu-pol got so emotionally invested in him, they have to keep doubling down rather than admit they were wrong.

Speak for yourself. I may be displeased with Trump's performance, but I will never be "with her".

>there will be no wall
>literally hundreds if not thousands of companies are pitching and begging to be contracted to build the wall
>even here in commiefornia
wrong at the first fucking meme arrow

Nobody was 'with her', people voted her just to keep Trump out of office. I unironically think she would have been less damaging for the USA than Trump.

inb4 shilling: it doesn't matter, she's already lost and said her career in politics is done.

nu-pol is with him and are "national globalists".
Real Sup Forums is against both him an Hillary as well as globalism in general.

>h-he tried!
He put up a half assed effort and then gave up so he could focus on pleasing the people who actually matter in Washington. The people who elected him have served their purpose. They're useless to Trump now.

And who's going to pay for those contracts?

Agreed, Drumpf is a fraud.

yeah except you've neglected the part where Congress is the one in control of the purse strings and they will not fund the wall because it's against the GOP agenda. The GOP doesn't want the immigration thing solved because it provides cheap labor to big business, which is what the GOP is loyal to. That's why Trump was recently trying to make an ultimatum to Democrats that he would defund Obamacare if they didn't help fund his wall. GOP owns congress and he knows they aren't going to vote in his favor so that's why he's trying to go after Democrats. The wall won't happen through the executive branch

This. Trump doesn't need Bannon or his core supporters anymore, there's no benefit for him to commit to his campaign promises. What he needs is loyalists in government, which are the GOP establishment and AIPAC. Hence that's who he is working for now.

back to the_donald senpai
nu/pol/ is 100#%# with HER

>There will be no wall
Wrong.
>He's a neocon puppet because he fired missiles
The russian shill narrative is kill and the visiting leader of china cut a coal deal with Trump after the fact. Also no boots on the ground.
>Keg people in administration proven to be morons
Not an argument
>Flipflopped on marking China as currency manipulator
And now they're assisting with North Korea.
>Flipflopped on NATO
After it was understood that the other participating countries would pay their fair share-- the only problem with NATO.
>Complained
Not nan argument
>Hasn't taken a single overseas trip
But has met with most of the world leaders already.
>Has played golf six times as much
Wrong. Also plays golf while discussing with world leaders.
>Profiteering on his presidency
Proofs?
>Spends more time at mar-a-lago than whte house
Wrong.
>Failed muslim and immigrant ban
Pretty much the only accurate thing you've said. And it's not even his fault.

you're a good goy

>i'm with her now.

I'll take our bait.

Pretty sure Hillary was going to fuck people like us over with super censorship.

you musn't have been following the news and net neutrality, even Hillary wasnt going to go down this route

pretty good summary. I'm sort of middle ground on him still can't really tell what is shilling and what is actually him pushing something because the media tactics have changed but I saw him upsetting globalist by making it more costly to import so can't complain.

The fact you cunts are surprised speaks volumes for your intellect

The most important issue for me was his pro-life stance and I think he and Pence are doing a good job so far defunding the baby killers and putting the prolife guy in the Supreme Court.
I pray that they keep protecting the unborn and keep working on religious freedom as well

>EVERY. SINGLE. IMPORTANT. ISSUE
>this formatting
I just found a paid shill

I'M
WITH
HER

read this and pay attention. You'll realise it's true, Trump is pivoting to the safety in following the GOP agenda. He doesn't need Bannon or his core supporters anymore, they're more of a burden to him than anything now because the election is over and he doesn't need their support - he needs support of the establishment

this was to be expected honestly

The irony in all this is that the nigger Obama is actually a decent family man, while Trump has been divorced 325632 times and has abandoned his children, except Ivanka who he's still trying to score with

That's right he flipped on every issue. Everyone should listen to this (((user))). Ok now suck my dick faggot

I think you edgy teenagers just need to relax. It's the first 100 days. It took Obama 2 terms just for healthcare reform. I know you guys get impatient when your internet is just a little lagging but we're talking about White House politics.

Daddy Trump > $Hitlery Killton!!! Topkek liberal tears! Lmao Praise kek!

properly jew'd

>not American
>Drumpfing
who cares?