What's the deal with nazbols ?

Are these guys larpers or an actual political movement ?
And if that's actually legit then what's their endgame ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's like the political version of a tranny

That's what i'm wondering

That image makes no sense whatsoever because the archenemy of NatSoc are communists. As for the LARPers 70% are doing it for the memes/annoy people 20% just want attention and 10% are actual believers in NatSoc or facism

top kek

Indeed, they act like edgy preteens

>tfw I hate MLP now

The idea is to be socially Nazi while economically marxist. It's not hard to understand. Holy fuck.

I've been thinking about a great mechanism for mass immigration. Convert cargo planes suits into gas chamber and crematorium. Take in refugee and 3rd world immigrant, plane take off and gas the subhuman, than fly for 1h30 until all corpse are turned into ashes. Drop ashes, go back to 3rd world airport to take more subhuman. Solve the immigration problem and world overpopulation problem!

Oh has gen Z come up with another silly little flag and name again?

Are you sure you're in the right thread ?

You're a genius.

(((They're))) coming for you.

Nationalism, and since we are forced to take subhuman immigrant, why not just pretend to do so instead? Preserve the nation and society.

Its larping basically. But so is the majority of the left. It feels like a parody on the fascist tendencies of actual left wing radicals.

If they hate shitskins and want to gas Jews, then they're fine by me

Yup, you are quite a smartass

MUH ANTIFA ARE REAL FASCIST FASHSIME MEANS VIOLENCE AND CENSORSHIP!!!! MU HORSHOE!!!!

I've got some bad news for you, user.

Lol, so what is the Naz for?

i dunno

That's crazy enough to actually work

>it's another authoritarianism is fascism episode

If you want a serious answer, as a natsoc guy, I do always vote right. I've always shared my beliefs and opinions even when people believe I'm either racist or crazy. And I would go to war if it was for the sake of the white race, if we had antifags here acting like they do in the US, I would be glad to go punch sum commie skulls. I'm pretty sure my brother and father would join me to do so since we are all three alt-right, yet our mother is a liberal feminist. Can't understand this. 2 generation of bare knuckle fighter punching some commie to protect freedom of speech so that even the right can give its opinion would be awesome.

Just load them onto a B52 bomber and drop them into the ocean from a great hight, their remains will feed the sharks, no need to overcomplicate things

Highly possible, except the crematorium part would be complicated, unless using individual small furnaces.

You don't want the sharks to develop taste for human flesh, it could increase shark attacks.

A small price to pay tbqh.

If you are so adamant about cremating them I'm sure someone could figure a way to use the jet engine exhaust to get the skin nice and crispy

Just got triggered as fuck. Wtf is going on here? Joo tricks?

>bol
>literally bolshevik

do you faggots learn nothing from history???

Damn leaf. Edgy much

At this point, I'm thinking about dissolving the bodies with strong acids, than neutralizing the ph and dropping everything into the ocean than. Could be more time and cost efficient, plus less fuel burned, no risk of infecting sharks with subhumand meat too.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Why not set up the military at borders and airports and shoot those fuckers when they try to enter?
Makes good live target practise for our military so they get better and it's fun. win/win

>Catalog
because it needs to be done secretly, the jews control the medias and will do anything to stop such activity.

Then we shoot the Jews first. It's not that hard, hell, just use a knife or a sword. I dont know exactly how many Jews there are in the world, but I'm sure we outnumber them. So we only need a K/D ratio of 1/1 per white to get rid of all the jews and still remain a race. Then we can start shooting the rest for fun without Jewish complaints.

lol

Well when your idea is that dumb

Strasserism taken to full retard levels, followed by leftist college students who are commies but being a typical commie wasn't edgy or unique enough for them.