Why do you oppose gay people, Sup Forums? Being gay is natural, they can't help it you know

Why do you oppose gay people, Sup Forums? Being gay is natural, they can't help it you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*farts*
uh oh....STINKY!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!
XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH
AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEEYAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDDD
DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP PO OP PO OP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP PO OP P OOP P OOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELE ELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIEES! WE WANT POOPIEES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP

How are those core methods working for you?

hang yourself faggot

Ayy lmao

I hope it is "natural" ie.genetic. That way it will inevitably be wiped out by genetic engineering along with other defects.

>they can't help it
i love how condescending this meme is

what if we can help it? what if it's something that a free adult with agency decides of his own volition to pursue? would it be wrong in that case?

Hating gayness is natural. We can't help it, you know.

Explain this

Sometimes I feel like homosexuality is natures response to slow down growth of a species.

Nothing's wrong with it anyway

guess we found a social experiment fag

Those are fucking swans. Not people, dipshit

Gypsy I have never asked one of your kind for anything... S-sauce?

>An extremely unlikely event

you know what else is natural? Male dominance. Now shut up faggot.

>Being gay
>Natural
kek

See

It's from Fate, there's a ton of anime of it and I've only watched a few. I think it might be from Fate/Kaleid Prisma, that one has gay lolis and magical girls.

Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

Gay rights and views on them is a relevant political issue idiot

please answer my question OP

Kys you retard. Being gay is not natural.

Gas all pussy sniffers

>TFW nigger faggot

Fags are too feminine. Women and fags think with their emotions instead of logic, and lack a sense of nationalism.

Thx your waffles are decent idk why so much hype. They are to dry so I put an entire tree of maple syrup on em made them much more bearable

Based

So a gay nigger swan steals shit.

Well color me surprised

Muh eggs. Oh well. Artificial ones from only male skin or from sperm have been made and the artificial wombs to go along with people's surrogacies. You fish cunts are losing

Well why should they have to repress it in the first place? They're born like that and can't avoid it besides denying who they really are. Don't give me any reasons like "it's degenerate" or "it's unnatural" Those are invalid

Fuck off leaf

This is the third thread I've seen a Canuck posting this.

/thread

Ok Birdo. Im goin to bed i'd suggest you do the same

Anyone who tells you Iraq opposes gay people is wrong.
It is actually upside down.

Your shill threads are blowing my mind

>elliot shimon's bar mitzvah
Mazel tov

It's not natural dipshit. Nature intended for animals and plants to procreate. Faggots and dykes can't.

>go on Sup Forums straight
>return
>ask "are traps gay"?
>Completely natural

FAGGOT SPOTTED

Homosexuality is a choice.

>b-but I knew as an infant-boy I liked sucking dick.
Not maybe a choice, but definetely not from birth. Influence during childhood is probably a big part if it.

why do you have to frame the whole argument this way? You're conceptualizing my sexual nature in a way that's similar to how you'd consider something like downs syndrome or autism, ohhh poor gays he cant hewp it ;_;
what the fuck dude, you straight normies are not my allies, you leave no room for a shred of human dignity in your worldview
i don't want alternative sexualities to be accepted by the mainstream, I don't want to be coddled by you virtue-signalling NORMIES that's the whole point, fags shouldn't be trying to emulate heterosexual normie norms
I don't want fags to get married, that's a privilege that should be reserved for good conventional parents
married fags are the homo equivalent to an uncle tom, lets call them uncle bruce

That's what I believe too. I think it has to do with external factors influencing an individual into homosexuality. It's not genetic or anything like that.

Is this the leafest post to ever leaf?

Stop trying to force your faggotry onto others

So is murder and rape
controlyourself

How about you leave and take your hate speech and fascist flag with you.

Nazi scum.

Why did they have to take such a beautiful thing as the rainbow and turn it into a perverted symbol of faggotry?

Yep we should activly research a cure to faggotry,since its a mental illness,but society doesnt let us so the only cure left is the rope.

Don't make me regret helping a leaf

fuck off fag

rape is natural they can't help it you know

Look, I get why chicks like to fuck other bitches. Women are gorgeous. But two dudes fucking is just nasty. So are skank dykes. They should stay in the closet for the good of humanity because we really don't need that shit. If we woke up tomorrow and no one was gay mankind would shrug that shit off and carry on. If we woke up tomorrow and no one was straight we would be endangered in 50 years.

>I identify with my sexuality
Homo's in a nutshell. That's all they are, their gayness .

>Being gay is natural, they can't help it you know.
Sexuality is a choice

Sorry Belgium bro. Actually how cucked I'd your country I never hear anything about it.

Hi Putin.

>it's natural
Show me gay animals mating

It's possible.
But people who says that sexuality is not a choice has lack of basic understanding of how reflexes are formed

Wrong. Heterosexuality is natural, homosexuality is not.

Labelling people as gay or straight is Politically Correct!

In reality sexuality is a lot more complicated than that. And though it's not really something we can control, we're not slaves to it either.

Also, ''it's natural''. Even if it were natural, that would be appealing to nature, which is a logical fallacy.

We're all made from the Earth.

Everything we do is natural.

puns don't work that way faggot

How is being gay natural? The whole premise of an organism is to reproduce hence survive. By not reproducing you are either mentally ill or have some disorder as your defying the organism's natural instinct. Also before anyone gives an example of an organism that show the same strain of illness someone how justifying that being gay is natural, it would also mean that eating your own shit, raping and killing eachother is justified. Finally, if someone says that people are born gay, well, people can also be born with genetic diseases.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

From the Wiki article

>Natural
Stop using buzzwords. Psychopathy is natural, disease is natural, having breakfast is natural and running around in circles for no reason is natural.

Stop using meaningless terms. I say this as someone who's against discrimination against gay people.

romanians are whiter than you god damn degenerate faggot

link to video tutorial pls. I'm pretty bad at making thread need some smart ppl to help me

Why do you hate Child fuckers . The can't help it . It's natural

does Sup Forums register sub KB images

>they can't help it you know.

Fucking talking about gays like they are another species or some shit.

And we're the bad guys here? Get the fuck outta here normie.

Nothing wrong with gay people. Fuck yo and your professor. Just because a bunch of psychotic, hypocritical liberal idiots decided we are nazis does not make us nazis.

In biology, mating (or mateing in British English) is the pairing of opposite-sex or hermaphroditic organisms, usually for the purposes of sexual reproduction.

Hahaha yeah no pure bred Germany and Austrian here

why are 80% of my chick friends bi sexual and have either kissed or fucked another girl? but all want bf's?

Don't worry with biotech we'll be able to cure it in the womb.

I support gay marriage and all but a lot of them are mentally retarded like modern feminists.
It's okay as long as they dont shove their preferences in my face but honestly I haven't had any problems with them here yet.
The retarded ones tend to live in America.

What's the covenant of God found in nature after it rains again? Maybe they don't wanna know maybe they forgot MAYBE WE GOT AN EXCUSE TO FLOOD AGAIN HUH? YOU IDIOTS! You guys wanna "this just in! 9.5 quakes!"

Give me a break!

this is a legit question

Homosexuality in it's most pronounced form renders the male dysfunctional, since he can not reproduce under any means. If we assume it's from birth, as you claim, we should consider whether it is the baby's genetics, the mother's genetics or certain external factor which determine the mother to secret some kind of hormones which cause faggotry. If it is genetic, we should determine whether partial homosexuality can cause complete homosexuality of the offspring, cause if it can, we should target it as well. Every human should have the right to have a family, gays sadly are deprived of it cause they are unable to. Only after we've ensured that thosepeople can live the normal life will they be able to truly choose. Until then, they're just victims of a horrible condition.

aren't gays also a smaller percentage of the population?

Well you can be born with a genetic disease hence in order to combat this mental illness they need to undergo some type of treatment.

Because the kikes normalized "experimenting" and other pro-faggot behavior in girls, knowing it would be less off-putting to men than if they pushed it on boys.

Are you here for "Community Studies Project 12," OP? I think it's time for your Safe Break.

I don't hate on them until they act upon it
Why do you hate a gay man if he acts upon his homosexuality?

meant for

I'm a murderous psychopath. I should have shot up my school instead of repressing my true self.
I'm a pedophile. Why should I repress myself? Why can't I rape little girls?
>but hurr gayness harms noone
Spreads disease
We don't normalize mental illness we seek ways to treat it. Fags shouldn't be allowed to run rampant the same way we shouldn't allow psychos to kill

We Want Your Soul

And in nigger slang an Uncle Tom is someone who isn't acting like a complete retard thug

Why don't we declare open season on fags and get it over with?

How would chicks even fuck though? Rub their pussies together?

Will you settle for tubgirl?

We are though. Drown yourself faggot

>you may feel free to take safe breaks

fucking jesus christ how much more insecure can you get

>every human should have the right to have a family
peak degeneracy

get the fuck out, nobody cares about you or your gay shit.
At this point you're just being a mormon.

Not a moron, a mormon.

Fuck off Rainbow Jamal.
You cunts have your own board and the whole of Reddit to be filthy degenerates on.
Why the fuck do you cunts even come to this board with your whiny love-me bullshit?
If your own family, nature, and God Almighty has rejected you, why would you expect any sympathy from us?