China is literally invading Australia and New Zealand

>China is literally invading Australia and New Zealand
>Buying up all houses on the outer edges and extremely wealthy areas of Paris

Seriously, is nobody going to nuke the gook?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Immigration_Act,_1923
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chinks are subhuman filth.

t. gooked

*farts*
uh oh....STINKY!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!
XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH
AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEEYAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDDD
DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP PO OP PO OP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP PO OP P OOP P OOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELE ELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIEES! WE WANT POOPIEES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP

>not taxing them

((((CAPITALISM)))) in action. It's what happens when money and kike central banks are your idol.

>Not killing them.

No nuking. Them buying our real estate is how we get back some of the money we gave them to buy the things they make that we once made. It is called trade.

>t. Chink

It has long been tradition in big cities for foreigners to swoop in and buy up already build properties and use them as a way to hide their foreign money.

This happened in the 1980s and the Japs all took a bath in the US real estate market.

The only other option is to not allow people to buy and sell real estate freely, which will cause prices to fall through the floor.

I can't really blame the upper Middle class Chinese that are doing this. They are smart enough to see the end of the one party spoils system and understand that their country is so unsafe and unstable that money deposited in a bank or invested in the Shanghai exchange is not safe.

new zealand and australia are not real countries but a free space for colonization, a frontier of xx1 century

#nukethegook

Why should I care? I already own land.

Sounds like a typical old fuck.

Do you prefer to be in chinese sphere of i fluence or become Africa 2.0?

>Canada

Sort of, I'm 28.

France: why not both

The truth of the matter is that Australia is just not a very wealthy or powerful country in the world and they have to rely on snuggling up to other more powerful nations.

While there was a british empire Australia had a great place. But post WW2 they've been lost. Too far from the USA and not an advanced industrial nation to be our bestie. Too white to be accepted by the Chinese.

Australia's only worth to us is to buy our goods on the open market and to mine Uranium. We use so little of the latter and the people buying Uranium aren't really price conscious. So thanks for the bauxite I guess? And that reef you keep complaining is going to go away forever?

They wouldn't do it if it didn't give such a high return on investment. Control your housing bubble

Not before Eastern Russia Ivan.

This is why Winston Peters should be PM

too late fuckers

How do we solve the Chink Problem?

2% is high return for you???

Seriously sales yields are 2% ROI
AND
.5% monthly rent to purchase price.

If you buy a home in Australia instead of putting your money in an index fund then you are a FUCKING RETARD

The mist intelligent thing a Canadian has said on this board

1. it is not attractive due to climate and trade routes
2. we are a real country you are a colony which can do nothing.

The US really needs to force a war. China is going to win the trade war going on in the long term.

Winnie is pretty based but Kiwi politics would never let him do anything, our voting is pretty much to keep us happy and distracted.

and once they've bought our estate we can buy it back for twice as much.

real smart.

What are you talking about? You can't say what the ROI is because people sell at different times. Besides, the bubble is still blowing and there's really no limit on how much you can earn from it

>Why should I care? I already own land.

This should be National's election slogan.

in the longrun the usa will do the same trick uk did with them, share some power with the chinks (who actually are the biggest usa worshipers on eqarth) and enjoy benefits and scientific/ideological/cultural omination

while you will be sacrificed like rhodesia and south africa

>If you buy a home in Australia instead of putting your money in an index fund then you are a FUCKING RETARD

I don't think your average middle to upper middle class Chinese person is allowed to invest their money in foreign stock exchanges. Correct me if I am wrong here.

Also these house purchases are not about ROI. They are aspirational purchases where they are hoping to one day live there or to send their kids to your Universities and they live there.

It should be a bit unsettling that these are essentially bug-out-cabins for the Chinese should bad shit go down.

Eminent domain. We decide what "fair market price" is and pay that when we want it back.

Well then don't fucking well sell them your parisian flat to begin with.

>is nobody going to nuke the gook?
You frogs have nukes give it a go

Peters is a geriatric half-caste.
I will never understand Sup Forums's hard on for this guy.
He talks a good game but his bottom line is gibs for boomer retirees.
His only policy "achievement" from his last time in government? Super gold card....

so what. they buy it for a million and we buy it back for half the price?

sparsly p[opulated australia was a paradise for parasites aka 'working class', now, with the rise of robots and cheap workforce those leaches get what they deserve

BRAVO australian elites, fuck up plebs, than use em to fuck up chinks, than fuck up plebs again the are not needed nd do not belong to future

In nz its too late man they all ready bought all the available houses. They dont even rent some of them them they leave them empty. Dont want dirty renters in their houses. Also the chinese have land banked on the rural outskirts of auckland they are gonna put the squezze on housing growth and make big profits. Also goverment wont do shit china allready made threats about trade. And thats how things looking.

Don't listen to me.
Just look at any investment fund. None are investing in Australian residential market.

Kudos and beliefs are driving this bubble. Not any significant economic growth or employment generators.

I would rather have an inconsiderate street shitter gook, then a muslim terrorist any day famalama.

When political leaders no longer have power you might as well just vote for the most meme person and enjoy the butthurt for a few days before the country carries on the same as it would anyway.

Our economies are so intertwined that we'll go bust if they do anyway

Pretty much.

It's really just the lack of anyone else pushing policies that people here agree with.

Winnie's a politician through and through, so of course he's pushing trotters-in-trough policies for boomers, seeing as they make up his main voting bloc. I don't trust him, but then I don't trust any of the political parties here anyway, so I may as well vote for the one I most agree with. No way I'd vote for Nats, Labour or Greens, and Act are a bunch of traitors.

>>employment generators.

for whom? fucking plebs

google baxter, zume pizza, cafe x, + all the self-driving car hit, you are doomed, blue-collar scum

alright.

Yeah nuke Toronto. Bernier will save us! He is our only hope

>Buying up all houses on the outer edges and extremely wealthy areas of Paris

the main reason people are doing this is because the rich chinese know the chinese economy is going to collapse.

They're not invading the country they buy property in so much as they're financially fleeing the even greater shit hole China will soon become once it's evident the CCP has been cooking their economic books for years. Turns out indefinite 12% growth doesn't actually happen, especially with a partial communist economy.

CHINKED

>Yeah nuke Toronto
and hongcover it's wall-to-wall gooks

best leaf right here

Lul

Ya nyet panamyoo ti balshoi kazo ebar

CHINESE EXCLUSION ACT WHEN?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Immigration_Act,_1923

Never been is it really that bad?

Well, It's time for counter Asian colonization; Bye bye wite boies

You don't; Chinks will solve the white problem.

Nuke the USA, China is okay.

fuck yeah I had to go for a wedding just last week, even the doorman at the hotel was a chink

>it's a Serbia just can't resist staring another World War episode.

Goddamn Serbia if there was a racial redraft we'd trade you to the Latinos for Belize and a country to be named later.

:(

Sounds terrible well once the world cools all the minoritys will die off and it will be us whites again.

>tfw will never own a house
>tfw will never have a family
>tfw wages stagnate as everything increases in price
>tfw so blackpilled and depressed you will probably commit sudoku before you hit 30
>tfw can't blame Chinese because racist
>tfw can't blame government because no one cares
>tfw can only blame yourself for being born

what's the point lads?

>46.2% white
>In 2006
Dear fucking lord

Money talks bullshit walks

>Dear fucking lord
Yup we are fucked kiwi bro

world war might be all that's left fo us user.
that or the hangman.

day of the duck hanging meat hook WHEN!

>world war might be all that's left fo us
white people have a 1000+ year history of going to war, it will happen

know that feel, I'm just waiting for the financial collapse or WW3

Who can we even vote for? I feel genuine dismay when looking at all of our political parties.

Kind of hoping for ww3. Gooks buying our houses and almost no one giving a shit, worse even, whites gorging on it like pigs in shit and then calling us racist scum, well, that is basically war. So I couldn't really give a fuck if a lot of people get their legs blown off or suffer badly due to a bad economy this is unforgivable.

they hide themselves and rarely pay taxes. kick em out.

never worry about Australia you weak cunt

I had a building I was living in bought out by gooks and watched it turn into a shithole. So I can agree gook chinks are subhuman filth. To bad Trudeau loves gook dick up his tight boipussy...

Australia is fucking gay. Sold the port of Darwin to fucking China.

can i come live with you nz

They can buy all they want, but can they ever claim it?

>can they ever claim it?
Not if we stomp the shit out of them

What happened to
>muh free market

Vote NZ First
do you have that rare pepe?

the gooks had you round-eyes cuck'd the moment you let them into the WTO

>billion bowl-of-rice-per-diem slave workers
>gave 'em every job you had
>now they own all the manufacturing wherewithal
>sold 'em all your irreplaceable resources--to the lowest bidder
>in exchange for landfill junk, asbestos building wares and flammable diapers
>cha-ching chinks now use YOUR MONEY to buy up YOUR NATIONS

check and fucking M8, fat cunts!

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈... dumb soon-to-be-extinct laowai... 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈...

I went to a auction a couple of months ago in Auckland and it was FULL of gooks businessmen except one Maori family who actually wanted the house to live in.
The property was worth 600k tops but went for almost million to Mr. Chang who will just sell it on for a profit a few months into the future, while real kiwi families are struggling to live.

Pretty soon the north island will be part of china.

Chinks are the future

'twas foretold

how do we fight back?

You realise Kiwis were usurped and sold out by boomers? They outnumber us and will vote for gibs and immigrants to pay for gibs until they die. Then immigrants will outnumber us.
My solution is to use capitalism to create anarchy. I want to reconstruct industries in ways that fuck it up for boomers and corporates. Easier than you might think.

Take environmental. I go around and offer my services at a fraction of their cost, but only to 4th generation farmers. Shift the burden of regulation from small farmers to larger immigrant hiring corporate farms.
We can go big with this kind of thing I think. Just make this place hell for everyone but us.

see what happens as soon as the populace understands that.

Australia is the sleeping empire. Give us 50 years for water efficiency to let us ustilise our land mass

See below. They use regulation to change economies of scale. We can't afford to meet "industry best practice" because it is set by big corporates (China/US).

But we can get creative and do things that they can't, like change our systems faster than they can then hound them for non-compliance. Fuck them up with their own stuff.

you cannot, gormless goy -- you're terminally afflicted, from birth, with greed, thus cannot resist the lure of the sweet n' sour shitwares sold at half the price of the locally / western made equivalents

>want everything cheaper
>exploit developing / third world nations to get it
>enrich said nations
>lose own job / jobs as a result
>regress to developing / third word state

karma ain't no chameleon...

I have traveled the world and Australians are the toughest cunts alive

i hate threads like this, people point out the problem but dont offer legit solutions...
we could perhaps burn down every chinese and indian house in our country, but chances of jail are high so i wouldnt do it, but id like some actual advice on what i can do as a person to stop it.

Fucking gooks man im going back

>Auckland

Not surprising.

He doesn't even sound Australian.

There are things you can do. There is nothing simple or easy you can do. You will cry there is nothing you can do.