twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LE 77D HUNGRY CYBORG HIPPOS

Fake and gay

>Fake and gay
>Fake
Wrong!
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/28/trump-im-a-nationalist-and-a-globalist/

He obviously means globalism in an economic sense

It's not Trump's fault that you don't know the difference between globalism and internationalism:

He means it in the Kushnar sense

I understand internationalism very well. I'm a fucking communist.

Globalism: Overriding sovereignty and pressuring countries into opening their markets to a global economic elite to establish economic hegemony and a following cultural one

Internationalism: Workers of the world unite internationally to fight the globalists

See

>I'm a fucking communist.

I know.

>I'm a fucking communist
You don't understand anything well. Off you go.

You mean a Jew York Democrat larping as a Republican is actually a Jew York Democrat.
(insert PJW quote)

>unironically arguing to Rex Tillerson, Kushnar and Goldman Sachs
>globalism a good guise lefties r da source of all evil

Well - its officially Trumps first 100 days in office, lets sum it up:

Not only has he flip-flopped on EVERY. SINGLE. IMPORTANT. ISSUE that he ran his entire campaign on, but he has failed them in ways that show just how incompetent he is at this job.

> There will be no wall, the # 1 hyped feature of the Trump presidency. It was completely ridiculous to start with, so this one shouldn't come as too much of a surprise. Yes, you are a moron if you thought Trump was actually serious about this one.

> Gone from non-interventionist to neo-con puppet: The neocons in Washington have him wrapped around their pinkies. His biggest failure in my eyes, and also a major point he ran his campaign on. He has escalated conflict with North-Korea and dropped the biggest bomb since WWII

>Key people in the administration have been proven to be absolute morons: Jeff Sessions, Betsy Devos(wants to teach creationism in schools), Rex Tillersion (obvious big oil shill)
>Flipflopped on marking China as currency manipulator
> Flipflopped on his stance on NATO and NATOs importance
>Complained about how this job is much harder then he thought it would be
> Hasn't taken a single overseas trip, while Obama had 8 in the same period and Bush had 3
> Has played golf 6 times as much as Obama has, despite constant bitching about how much Obama golfed during his presidency
> Profiteering on his Presidency as evidenced by doubling the rated on his Mar-A-Lago club, a place he spends more time at then the white office
>failed muslim and immigrant ban
>surrendered to the military industrial complex
>tried to introduce a mess of a healthcare bill that was blocked by his own party

This.

OP has already admitted to be a commie who obviously wish to create infighting among nationalists.

Gee, I wonder if Trump would ever use inflammatory words to get his message published by his enemies as they fail notice the content of the actual message.

What have I become, my sweetest friend...

S-STOP DOUBTING DADDY TRUMP
HE WOULD NEVER BETRAY US
ITS SIX GORILLION D BACKGAMMON

WTF i love globalism now

Yes yes, because we have all been railing against 'internationalism'.

You can argue semantics, but the word globalism in a modern context does not mean 'healthy international trade relationships.

Globalism's meaning has always been "in the economic sense". The fuck are you talking about?

Immigration is an economic issue
Outsourcing is an economic issue

Are you fucking retarded?

Obviously he is just pretending. He'll say he is a globalist while he does nationalist stuff. He just wanted the globalist heat of him. He's still /ourguy/ just trust him.

Just how dimensional is the chess board???
Now that I read this ad-hoc explanation of Kushnar's father in law's actions, I'm reassured he's still /ourguy/

Thanks senpai

Well fuck. It was fun while it lasted.
So much for the "FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM".
Attacking Syria on an obviously false flag, and calling himself a Globalist.
Promoting fags and trannies.
We elected Hillary with a dick. What a crock of shit.

> I'm a poor unsuccessful idiot who expects people who work harder than me to pay for my shit

Hahaha really nigger?

track-trump.com

I guess he's just pretending to lower taxes on his globalist friends
And just keeping his globalist banker friends around him in his staff, and just making executive orders that give them tax cuts and give them more freedom to get America into another shitstorm like 2008 as a maneuver to gain their trust

It all makes so much sense

Couldn't say it better myself

Should've been obvious from the start
Dude donated to Clinton even after announcing he was going to run for office
Like, he was Clinton's employer
He paid for godawful pantsuits

*meanwhile mike pence is still electrocuting trannies, blowing up hadjis and scaring north koreans*

literally all that matters

OP you should wait a little before trying to have a civil discussion about Trump, most of the board is still brainwashed by the Trump propaganda that plagued this board during the campaign. Give it a few months and then try again, by then people who aren't hopeless will realize that he is just another pawn of the lobbies.

>Attacking him on his ideology when it isn't even the point of the discussion or the thread
You guys, right now, aren't giving a good image of pro-Trumps.

Didn't expect to find a Tunisian here desu

national globalist. oh man, the coins are clinking. but not in my hands.

It must be fun to support trump like the is clearly a new puppet, but if anything bad is said about him it's
>fake news
It must be like what it's like to be a trannie just constantly lying to yourself until you accept a clearly untrue reality

>implying this is a good thing.
Good goy.

I bet a good sum of cash far out from the election for Trump to win.

But I've said all along he'll be ineffectual. Just like Obama (change! gitmo closed!) and just like whoever comes next.

Get used to identity politics, short term thinking for quick wins without a mandate to affect overdue and desperately needed reforms, America. We long ago made our peace with our puppet leaders.

trips of truth

when will you faggots realise the president of the US has no real powers and is basically a puppet for the jews? It doesn't matter who you get in. Even Ron Paul wouldn't be able to enforce his foreign policy ideas.

>a Nationalist AND a Globalist
you mean like Sup Forums?
A bunch of nationalists getting together to argue and share stuff but ultimately separate and working for their own interests first and foremost.

oh wow shut it down.

it really didn't take long for Trump to prove that nothing he said during the election was true. what a shame.

Global Nationalism.

That's a good thing as long as globalism doesn't mean pouring third world subhumans into first world countries.

He's a nationalist, for the wrong nation.

So it's come to the point where Sup Forums is now globalist now. You will support Trump no mater what?

How about globalist policies that help your nation? NAFTA is a product of globalism but Trump is altering it to benefit Americans first.

>He's a nationalist, for the wrong nation.

>NAFTA is a product of globalism but Trump is altering it to benefit Americans first.

Oh sure he is faggot.

>he thought campaign promises would be "like, ok, but for real this time"

the election is just for show, like the trials in the USSR

Wew lad

WE ARE ALL GLOBALISTS NOW

Canada and Mexico begged Trump not to abandon NAFTA. So Trump is leading the way with these policies when you think of it.

If u remember, Trump got rid of the TPP as well.

I support him if he spreads US influence and invades other countries if necessary.

wtf I love globalism now

He is not a smart man.

With his ex wife and now this. Alex Jones must be suicidal.

>I am a bolshevist and pretend to be a nationalist
>t. (((Donald Trump)))

They're openly mocking people now they've managed to get him under control.

No, Tunisia, you are. Go back to your desert pit.

>he actually fell hook line and sinker for the obvious bait despite years of Sup Forumsacks warning of his ties to Zionists and Judaism and the duplicity of his character
You fools will never learn. All it will take is 1 literal govt shill to make a post that resonates with what you believe, tie it to Trump and deflect like they always do then you'll be a devout Trumpling again.

What fuck did he mean by this?

He's a nationalist domestically but a globalist in foriegn policy?

Me for the last 2 years;
>trump is a lying psychopath, he's using populist rhetoric to fool the mind of the American public into supporting him, defending him for all he's done wrong and so on, read the art of the deal, trump speaks of this "truthfull hyperbole" that has been an essential part of his campaign, the second he gets elected he will stab you all in the back and things will the same as normal
You for the last 2 years;
>hurrr le shillbot CORRECT THE RECORD don is the TEFLON DON he won't fuck us around, FUCK offf back to reeedddit
Me today;
>I told you so
You today;
>hurrrr we knew he was evil but lesser of 2 evils man lesser of 2 evils dude

Jesus Christ this board is a joke, you can't be helped.

"I'm a globalist" - Donald J. Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=hLWZcU1uLag

Donald WILL BETRAY SUPPORTS ON EVERY ISSUE

Should we have listened to Cruz, Sup Forums?

I have no idea wtf is going on anymore.
Ivanka,Kushner,Kohn, have got him fucked.

>"I'm a globalist" - Donald J. Trump

"I'm a globalist" - Donald J. Trump

R E P L A C E D
E
P
L
A
C
E
D

that's why I'm saying we need to take over the leftist movement. "treat everyone equally, if we punish the rich we will also punish the poor just as harshly" type of movement. using egalitarian values to promote hegemony and strength by weeding out the greedy and the useless

>70 posts
>18 IPs
SAGE

Why are we spread so thin.

He said he was going to be America First????

Why?

>shilling this hard

he stabs his supporters in the back 3 times a day

and six on the weekends.

I was all for him, but he turned out to be a typical Jeb-tier cuckservative.

Where is the media outrage over Obama golfing?

Based Obama literally saved our economy and country in his first 100

trump is working on dismantling everything for his kike overlords