Brit/pol/ - Nuttenreich edition

>EU to discuss Brexit position without UK
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39742949

>Ukip MEP's 'death cult' remarks spark new Islamophobia row
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/29/ukip-new-islamophobia-row-death-cult-remarks-gerard-batten-paul-nuttall

>Theresa May's 'poisonous propaganda' about immigrants fuels violent hate crime, says Tim Farron
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-hate-crime-brexit-anti-immigration-time-farron-drop-the-target-migration-cap-general-a7708786.html

>(((Anti-Racist))) Corbyn Bully Boys Crash UKIP Manifesto Launch, Harass Members
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/28/exclusive-video-anti-racist-corbyn-bully-boys-crash-ukip-manifesto-launch-harass-members/

>Heads urged 'to vigorously oppose grammars'
bbc.com/news/education-39735255

>Corbyn warns of ‘Brexit for the few’ offering tax cuts to super-rich
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/election-2017-jeremy-corbyn-tories-brexit-for-few-tax-cuts-super-rich-corporations-conservatives-a7708191.html

>UKIP General Election Campaign Launch
youtube.com/watch?v=4ugQnJ0_N0g

>Farage invites Viktor Orban to the Brexit Club
youtube.com/watch?v=AwXDXgVBAqw

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yhjnAVnY5ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that the Corbyn surge is real and Labour are winning the election

DONT KNOW SURGE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

step 1 should be purge abbot and thornbury

I'll believe you if you can explain why

dont think her husband can get it up anymore

and no theres plenty of posters in the thread who appreciate mummy

What will Corbyn do when he loses

>subhuman OP

Reminder that democracy is murder!

>A
>FUCKING
>SCOTKIKE

JOHNNY FOREIGNER OUT!

Yes, around Boro town centre you see a fair few burkas.
We've also got grooming gangs too and muslim drug dealers, the whole shebang really.

Scotland is more successful than England. England is constantly going into debt and recessions. While Scotland creates a profit. You're a thick fuck, it was Scotland who basically started the idea of the union when the King of Scotland became the king of England. Scotland had its own little nations spread across the world but needed more trade routes so relied off English trade. Scottish people fought against England making sure Scotland wouldn't be a slave state, William Wallace and Robert Burns made sure of that. Instead of Scotland being slaves like the Welsh and Irish we became equal partners, which is why we have a separate parliament that has the power to call a referendum whenever it gets enough petitions. England is scared to lose us. Why would David Cameron and countless of English politicians and public beg to keep Scotland in the union? If it wasn't for the scare mongering Scotland would be independent and far better off, following the Norwegian/Danish example of economy. There's no way we'll be paying with our oil to keep England becoming bankrupt. Nothern England probably will come with us, petitions in Nothern England were happening in the last referendum to make the north part of Scotland. England is a pathetic country run by immigrants, jews, perverts for immigrants, jews and perverts. some English people don't deserve to live in England because they're decent but cunts like you should stay there and rot in your own culturally marxist pot.

Greeks > Scots

Stay on as leader, the base loves him.

>hillary
>anti foreigner

heh

>go to gig last night
>Get wasted
>Have an awesome time
>Get a blowie at the end of the night.

Altogether not bad

>tfw there are people in this thread that prefer living in a city

What a muslim drug? Does it make you turn and face mekka?

If he doesn't resign, he will stay as leader, no way he will get voted out.

I honestly think the less left leaning MPs and party members might leave to form a new party.

A New Labour, if you will

Scots > Arab mongrels
Greeks = Arab mongrels

>rock music

>mfw the same kike keeps making the same posts

have some 2015 ge oc you filthy pleb

Neoliberalz Wit Attitude

>New Old Labour
kek

>Listening to shite
>You
:')

Have you guys ever seen a muslim wearing a burka eating spaghetti? The look on the man's face is priceless. 30 seconds of pure KEK.
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=yhjnAVnY5ns

Labour killed off by its own retarded system for voting for leaders

>purge abbot
What did you say about me, boi?

Excuse me, you appear to be blocking my path.

have some EU Ref Brillo Incident OC i made last year

there is something really unsettling about seeing someone eating like this

it's like watching some kind of alien creature opening up a mouth flap to devour their food

Corbyn as PM would be fucking hilarious. Like Brown turned up to 11.

pasta boys are on and have yet to bring any pizza or sauce. Just old holiday SLIDES.

Did Parkrun this morning lads and some rich MILF was punishing her fat son. Felt quite sorry for him really, especially as he was dry heaving after the first lap.

>shite
Oh, you're a northerner. Should've known.

There would be plenty of brown on the seats thats for sure.

Can we have the Pigfucker back? Hell I'd even have the New Labour War Criminal than any of the choices in this election.

kek, nice work user

>failed all nighter

Going to have a nap lads.
Enjoy your shitposting.

If UKIP starts ethnic cleansing the Muds now I'm going to support the Anglo cause and send over crates of butter knives!

what the fuck does that even mean you cretinous nip

Did he fuck the pig or just place his cock in a dead pigs mouth.

Why? does he have bowel problems?

As above so below. Those under 18`s should go. Rule 2

>:')
What the fuck is that? Where the fuck do you think you are? Leave immediately. Your kind are not welcome here.

Nope, south east Kent.

Does it matter? He's still David 'Pigfucker' Cameron to me.
And he's still a better PM than Big Sister May.

what this isn't /brit/mu

Oh I'm so threatened by a fucking neckbeard on Sup Forums

>tfw you meet the real OG who burst the buy-to-let bubble and brought house prices down to levels niggas can actually afford

You like leaders who fuck up and then retire to a comfy life.

greedy coffin dodgers

Ah, 2015 election nostalgia.

Man of the people

>tfw will never see the mass butthurt caused by George Osborne becoming PM

I wish I was in that timeline

Morning lads.

I don't like the faggot.
I just think he was better than the Puritan Bitch we have in charge now, the Manhole Cover enthusiast, the Traitorous Leftie Democrats, any of the Nationalist parties, and the United Kingdom Party Without A Cause.

Can I get a quick rundown on the Freddo situation, Bongbros? I missed how it got memed into being. What's the story?

>t. George Osborne

Price kept going up and up, ruining peoples childhood nostalgia for a cheap choccy treat.

Incorrect. Greeks are white. Greeks built and saved western civilisation, Scots did nothing of note other than being conquered by the English.

>Austria's reward for defeating le evil Hofer Nazi

BAHAHAHAHAA

THIS IS A PSA

Remember to brush your teeth
Brush well, don't forget
Twice a day takes the cavities away

---uk.gov

Well if the Labour party was not so butt fucked by the Unions they would have had a different leader and a better chance in this elections. Though I think if that was the case May would not have been so quick to have one. We now have a choice May and a decent Brexit at which point we remove her and her government from power or Corbyn and an economic disaster. I pick May and will enjoy her demise in two years time. Your boy has gone and he int coming back.

Ta.

Cameron wasn't a bad PM

Sounds like a threat.

just a thought but maybe the reason that the police bother with social media stuff is that there's no real work left for them to do but you can't just sack thousands of people so you need to take things that aren't crimes and make them out to be crimes to justify the jobs

>every woman has a right to wear what she wants
>we might have to force them to wear a burqa though

>current year
>Greeks=white

Pick one

>A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....
>When Freddos were 2p

More classic EU Ref OC

MAYFLY'S

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

By and large they are.

Corbyn wasn't put in by the unions though, he was put in by the grassroots.

The idea with the associate membership voting thing (which Corbyn would've won without numerically, but without it nobody would've believed he'd win, probably.) was put in to try and move towards USA style primaries. The expectation was moderates would pay to vote, the reality was that students did.

Do you know there are net bots on timers and each day random shit will appear just to fuck with a thread and upset the natives. The time is bong bong .... bong

>Not wearing a rag on your head will soon be seen as a fascist statement

Leftists and islamists reaching convergence.

>ITV

HE IS WINNING
>doubt.jpg

GCHQ he doesn't pay your wage anymore

Facts and figure and some sauce please. Lets see how the voting actually was. Then we can see who has the more solid opinion.

>t. Blairite

Cameron *was* the best PM for quite some time.
But that's like saying piss in your face is better than sulphuric acid in your face.

Shit niggah. Suckerpunched the uk so hard.

I am now actively questioning your ethnicity

CORBYN SURGE CONFIRMED

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW, TORY SCUM

>replying to a paedophile

>The biased MSM
>ITV poll
We are now entering the post-reality era of politics.

Out of interest when do you think we have ever had a good PM. I am not a Tory supporter but Cameron was pretty decent compared to all the others I have had to put up with in my lifetime. Most definitely a top tory.

How do people fucking make these battle things

It's honestly a mystery to me given I can't just easily inspect element one

Lads if the referendum had gone the other way the shitposting would have been too much

>Tory faces after Corbychev wins a landslide

Can the Tories get 50% or more this election?