(((UN))) Replacement migration plan

Oy vey! You need to accept those poor refugees fleeing from war because... hum you know... it's really really sad and... hum... you're not racist are you?

Oh and your women must breed with them.. hum because.. sexual emergency... *drops shekels*

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

Always ready to transfer migrants from Libya to Europe.

>*drops shekels*
I was with you until this.

Also the archive:

I'm just going to quote some of it to not let it slide.

>(g) Scenario VI
Scenario VI keeps the potential support ratio constant at its 1995 level of 4.4 until 2050. The total of
immigrants needed between 1995 and 2050 to keep this ratio constant would be 188.5 million, which is
an average of 3.4 million migrants per year. In 2050 the total population would be 299 million, of which
80 per cent would be post-1995 migrants and their descendants.

>The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require a comprehensive reassessment of many established policies and programmes, with a long-term perspective. Critical issues that need to be addressed include: (a) the appropriate ages for retirement; (b) the levels, types and nature of retirement and health care benefits for the elderly; (c) labour force participation; (d) the assessed amounts of contributions from workers and employers to support retirement and health care benefits for the elderly population; and (e) policies and programmes relating to international migration

>While orderly international migration can provide countries of origin with remittances and facilitate the transfer of skills and technology, it also may entail the loss of needed human resources. Similarly, international migration can provide countries of destination with needed human resources and talent, but may also give rise to social tensions. Effective international migration policies must therefore take into account the impact on both the host society and countries of origin

>Effective international migration policies must therefore take into account the impact on both the host society and countries of origin

>Scenario III assumes a constant total population between 1995 and 2050 (81.7 million). Keeping the population at such a level would equire substantially higher immigration to Germany than anticipated by the United Nations

Back to infinity cuck shill

Btw, stop linking to traitors and pastaing. Learn to break and re upload NIGGER

>don't have children, goy, it keeps the carbon emission down

>why isn't your birthrate at replacement levels, goy? Bring in some third-worlders to replace you. (don't worry about their carbon emissions, goy. baka)

And shillmerica Bumps the obvious Shit Thread....

>For France, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union, the number of migrants needed to offset population decline is less than or comparable to recent past experience.

^

>Overpopulation is bad
>Except for you Europe

For fuck sake, why eastern europe don't take them. I mean they get shekels from us but contribute nothing to EU.

They don't want to contribute into decimating their own population? How dare they?!

Wonder if japan and south korea are going to do this as well then?

Good goy Austria

It makes my blood boil. They know perfectly well what they are doing.

They literally call it replacement. Fucking shills

OP must be a muslim in France blaming the muslim invasion on Jews because the harassed Jews are running away from France faster than the muslims can rape a goat

Who is REALLY causing the refugee problem? The fucking muslims, whose countries are shit, because they are full of fucked up shitskin muslims

How about not letting them in Europe in the first place you retard?

Almost makes me think Rhodesia was a dry run.

>UN

The UN is nothing but a big wast of taxpayer money. Nobody listens to them. They don't even listen to themselves. They debate and in the end either America or Russia or China says "Veto!", and then all debating has been for nothing. As it always is.

>(((UN)))

The UN is intensely anti-Israel.

With the looming pension crisis and low birth rates, westernized countries are trapped. Do you let the pension system collapse and leave the old and elderly unsupported? Do you try to increase the native birth rates to try and stabilize the worker ratio before it reaches catastrophe levels? Is it already too late? How do you reverse the trend which is caused by a myriad of factors, mostly economical?

>Do you let the pension system collapse and leave the old and elderly unsupported?

ROBOTS and automation is the answer. Not immigration.

>Do you try to increase the native birth rates to try and stabilize the worker ratio before it reaches catastrophe levels?

This + robots is the solution.

Immigration is never the solution.

a great divide between poor and rich creates aggression among males. And western companies don't want aggression against them when they operate in Africa and the middle east.
letting in brown people is just an appeasement strategy so poor people don't chimp out.

You are incredibly stupid.

>let the old die
or
>destroy a nation, its race and its culture forever
Oh man, tough decision!

Isn't it Sarkozy that comes out every few years urging interracial marriage?

Sarkozy is a Jew.

Pure cohencidence, goyim.

No, I blame all of them. None of them should be here in the first place.

No one said Israel was behind it.

See

Yes from Hungary. Hmm that reminds me of someone but can't figure out who...

>immigration is good for the economy

>*drops shekels*
Nice fiction

This report is from 2000, and all the immigration figure have been massively surpassed and are way ahead of schedule. The estimate go to 2050, that could probably be read at 2030 now

jewnited nations, muthafucka.

I wish the Somali pirates were targeting these ships.

Is he legit Jewish?
He made this UN plan didn't he?

>accept refugees
the society im unfortunately forced to live alongside may accept them, pay them and shit but i wont
>your women
i dont remember owning any women

if the society wants to fuck itself over they are free to do it
i dont give a single fuck

That's because you unfortunately see no value in the history and culture of your country or Europe in general which has given you almost everything you enjoy today and thus you are willing to let it collapse.

It like they are in denial about the fact that migrants do not contribute to the economy at the same level that Natives do...
They are concerned about support ratios, however most migrants require assistance to live. This is a total farce.
>WTF, now I hate the UN

>Denial

They know very well what they are doing.

Let's cut it out.
End all immigration now

The UN needs to die. Starve of funding and let it collapse on itself.

Also we need some efforts to deal with those NGO boats around Libya. If a couple of Somalis with a dingy can take over a large tanker or container ship then a group of committed volunteers shouldn't have much difficultly doing the same to one of these boats and scuttling it.

That or just sinking them all while they're at port with a bit of creative work with some underwater cutting gear.