Move to london

>move to london
>literally no polacks, black people or muslims

Were all those just memes to keep us from the british paradise?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Asian
wbur.org/hereandnow/2017/03/23/census-middle-east-north-africa
demos.co.uk/press-release/61-of-ethnic-minority-kids-in-england-and-90-in-london-begin-year-1-in-schools-where-ethnic-minorities-are-the-majority-of-the-student-body/
migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-net-migration-statistics
m.liveleak.com/view?i=4db_1492309439
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the fuck you on about? where did you go in London?

>>move to london
>>literally no polacks, black people or muslims

did you move to knightsbridge?

So you are either rich or moved to "london" right?

>OP moved to Chelsea

Work and live in the city. Mostly just being around there. There's not even that many indian programmers here.

Tourists go to the city of London which is the only square mile of London with no pakis

I was there a while back, first time for a couple of years, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting

The last time I went to London, I was counting the white people on my hand

the last time i went to london it was literally all pakis

Kill the muzzies before it's too late guys.

I was in Wembley last night, indians,stanis,jews,romanians, all fucking sorts except English.

Its really weird, like being in some other time where all the locals have vanished.

desu senpai we consider eurotrash to be PoC

>asian

not exactly Japanese or Chinese huh.

>moved to London
>flag doesn't check out
Nice try shirt-lifter

I'm home for the first time since then. First time to have time to shitpost on Sup Forums also.

India, Turkey, and the Middle East are all still in Asia

In UK 'asian' is the PC term for Pakistanis. We don't call chinks asians

If almost all the immigrants from the continent of Asia are from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc. then it makes more sense to call them Asians, than East Asians who we've never had large numbers of.

I don't believe your lies

youths. lol.

Kek what London did you go too

>moved to london for some weeks 7 months ago
>litterally filled of Mohammeds
try again proxy bong FAGGOT

What do you call us, incidentally? Orientals?

it's not PC when it's a fact

His bait was so low qual that he didn't even use a proxy

Most people just say "Chinese" desu.

Another lamb to the slaughter....

What a surprise that the Pink areas are the worst and the Blue areas are where we find terrorists.

This yank meme is really tiresome. We've traditionally always called south Asians "Asian" due to our dealings over there, the Raj and most "Asian" immigrants being south asians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Asian

I find this especially irritating, is that the same people spouting this "Asian" meme probably wont mention that yanks have call north Africans and people from the middle east "white"

wbur.org/hereandnow/2017/03/23/census-middle-east-north-africa

>The U.S. Census Bureau is proposing changes to the way it categorizes race. According to the 2010 census, 72 percent of respondents said they were white. But the bureau defines "white" as a person with ancestral origins in "Europe, the Middle East or North Africa."

what fucking london did you move to?
did we just witness the first other dimensional bleed? infinite multiverse confirmed

Merely coincidence.

Just racism.

Green areas are worst when you use the correct lens.

We're supposed to, but you're chinks or chinese if we're feeling politically correct

Chinks

Another thicko falling for yank memes. Fucking embarrassing.

Oriental until very recently. It's still not uncommon though.

Has it changed? I was always told they're Orientals

We used to call Indians/Pakistanis "South Asians".

I read that 'oriental' is offensive and not PC at all for some reason

That's what being cosmopolitan does to you.

I had never heard of Pakistanis publically being called Asians until about 10 or so years ago.

They were just Pakistanis or Indians or whatever.

Would you be offended by being called Occidental?

>Black-British
Literally no such thing. Nice try lads

Yeah, I don't get it. It's apparently not PC, but desu I'm happy being classed Oriental. Everyone's a bit too touchy these days, lads.

That's what I was taught at one of those shitty mandatory diversity courses at work a couple of years ago living in London

Don't know what would be offensive about it though, Orient is literally just Latin for East

You sure you're not in Ontario, mate?

English breakfast looks so fucking good senpai, I wish we had something like that in the U.S

Wow, fuck London and fuck white people

I don't think I can be offended by anything or anyone bruv

demos.co.uk/press-release/61-of-ethnic-minority-kids-in-england-and-90-in-london-begin-year-1-in-schools-where-ethnic-minorities-are-the-majority-of-the-student-body/
>61% of ethnic minority kids in England – and 90% in London – begin Year 1 in schools where ethnic minorities are the majority of the student body

Knightsbridge is swarming with muslims

Isnt american breakfast just english breakfast without half the parts? Just buy the other half

Just buy the ingredients, cook them and eat. It's shitty British food that is just ingredients on a plate. Youre stores sell bacon, sausage, eggs, beans, mushrooms, tomato and bread?
Only thing you might not get is black pudding (blood pudding)

Knightsbridge is literally an Arab ghetto

Is that the 19th century? Britons are a minority in London and have been for years.

Probably not counting the children of foreigners who are considered native.
Both Germany and France have 50% of foreign population.

Depends where you are

Always been Asian here in London for decades

Though perhaps it became more common colloquially around the time you stated:
>For the 2001 Census, in England and Wales, "Indian", "Pakistani" and "Bangladeshi" and "Any other Asian background (please write in)" options were grouped under an "Asian or Asian British" heading, with "Chinese" appearing under a separate heading

Again I very much doubt there's any insidious reason for just using "Asian" given that it isn't even considered PC compared to say "South Asian". My point is, all those paki rapes in the media being referred to as "Asian" does not exactly hide what ethnicity they are. Unless you're a yank memeing.

What's stopping you making it yourself? It's pretty easy.

Most posters on Sup Forums are NEETs that never left their mom's basement, so don't believe half of the shit they post here. Most of it's fueled by their failures in life so they channel the hate onto whatever they can.

I have lived in London for pretty much most of my life.

No there are no "Sharia zones".
No there are no areas where it is not safe to be white.
Yes there are areas where whites are a minority but there is nothing special about them in comparison with any other part of London. With enough money you can do whatever the fuck you want in this city and there's no one to stop you.

Violence is correlated with your income class and not your origin. A white chav is just as likely to stab you as a nigger is.

>Violence is correlated with your income class and not your origin. A white chav is just as likely to stab you as a nigger is.
So London is basically worse than Sup Forums thinks, since people do anything for money and therefore that 100% means you don't care about niggers coming to London.

London, Czechia or London, UK?
Btw Central London (where people go to work) is shitskin free mostly

You moved to Putney, Richmond, Kensington or some other wealthy white hold-out.

Take a stroll down Wood Green and get back to me, its like a dystopian hellscape.

I have literally zero idea what are you trying to say Slovenia. What I meant was poor people do crime, are loud, and violent.

there aren't enough yellow slant eyed asians to make it a recognisable ethnic group

pakis on the other hand, marry their cousins and shit out 6 downies.

My town was once 95% white.

But in the last 5 years, a load of brown males (usually in two) are hanging around, not speaking a lick of English, and looking at any white person like they're scum.

>Take a stroll down Wood Green
Or Tottenham/Waltham Forest/Harringey lel

>A white chav is just as likely to stab you as a nigger is.

Niggers have high time preference. I've never seen a white guy stab another because he looked at him is a "disrespek" way. On the other hand, niggers chimp out for no reason.

You're wrong. Nigs gonna nig wherever they are. You are likely a shitskin for defending non-whites.

>A white chav is just as likely to stab you as a nigger is.

If you can actually find a white chav in London though.?

when I was a kiddie using a knife in a fight was unmanly, virtually every day now you can read of some young black lad stabbed to death.

Im wondering though, if the Tories win a thumping majority as predicted, how this will change?

A vote for the Conservatives is a vote largely for British nationalism, but how can you guys remove all the kebabs and nignogs?

Realistically what they should do is build a lot of prisons and just fill them with all the racial trash - like they do in America.

>I have literally zero idea what are you trying to say Slovenia.
That makes you very dumb.
How is it that you don't understand greed than builds Muslim schools and employs foreigners?
So if poor people do crime, no matter the race and richer people don't do crime because they employ foreigners who do crime, what's there to discuss? You are greedy, therefore London isn't white British.

>A vote for the Conservatives is a vote largely for British nationalism
Don't fall for the meme, Klaus. The torries are at most slightly right of labour when it comes to social policy and immigrants make their bosses too much money, paki will not be removed by them; infact more will be brought in to replace the poles.

Out of those 3 I listed, Waltham Forest is the only area that is slightly turning toward the Tories. But they'll do nothing with them because Labour have MPs that will represent them in parliament. They are all pretty much lost causes, except maybe for Redbridge, Havering, Hillingdon, Sutton and Bexley and maybe City of London but that's its own problem.

>all that green
OY VEY goyim, Lodon is too white, fuking racists.

>A white chav is just as likely to stab you as a nigger is

It's not 2005.

We don't even have "chavs" in my city, any more.

>A vote for the Conservatives is a vote largely for British nationalism

Kek, no. Mays done alright with Brexit but the cons are snakes. If they think them and their corporate buttbuddies would make one more shekel by importing half the planet, they'd do it. They're only good for keeping labour out.

Pakis are being halted though and at least some deportations have taken place. Whereas under Labour...

Yeah.

where the fuck did you go?

>London School of Hygiene
Why is this funny?

>halted
>higher than ever

Moved to London but tag says Czech republic.
Too lazy to find a British proxy eh shill?
No sheckles for u my friend.

Those aren't all non EU, remember the 750,000 Polish..

>THINGS

And two FTA's are probably fucked because we won't accept free movement from India or Pakistan.

So at least some work has been done.

all the EU-cucks are coming over now for gibs, we need to stop them now

EU is on that graph and is proportionally small. There is a far larger problem and it's only gettting worse.

We can't right now because our own traitor expats are in their EU countries so we have to be "nice".

I think we should round them all up, EU and non EU like that movie 300 and force them off the White Cliffs.

I agree with you, non EU immigration needs to be cut down even more but there's money made there, they are charged to use the NHS and they aren't all pakis, some are Australian, American, Canadian, Kiwi and white South African. They really should do this shit by colour.

migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-net-migration-statistics

m.liveleak.com/view?i=4db_1492309439

How are you even meant to read this? It's a complete fucking mess.

The commonwealth is mostly fine except for the fact that India is in the Commonwealth and will significantly dominate the immigration numbers.

Right, most "chavs" have either become middle class, or are too poor to be able to afford to live in London.

its just symbolic tokenism
how are you going to REMOVE KEBAB and MAKE LONDON WHITE AGAIN

I just moved to london from Australia.

Youre so fucking wrong. Its an african ghetto in most places. If this thread stays alive long enough, ill post a pic

They were lower middle class, anyway.

They just started acting like niggers because it was cool.

Go to Salford, you'll see what Chavs actually are.

I'm white as they come (what would a shitsking be doing on pol anyways?). And i've seen white stabbing themselves over petty shit either way. Nigs gonna nig but chavs gonna chav.

Nah, that makes you dumb for not being able to explain a concept properly. Your logic is flawed. I never said rich people do anything. I just said that violent crime is correlated with your socioeconomic status. White collar crimes are a different topic. Also, since when does not being greedy = being white? Lol you make absolutely no sense, gopnik.

I use it abundantly.

The whole place is full of them.

"City of London" and London - are 2 completely different places;

Besides, the City of London, has its own laws/Jurisdiction; ofcourse theyre not going to flood it with blacks and polacks - venture out into the suburban areas of London - do a net search for the place with the most stabbings and take a gander

>The centre of london has no pakis

Did you come here 15 years ago? Must have been nice

Guess it depends where you live.

I had a friend who was a poltard. He's half Jewish and used to be super liberal, but somewhere along the line he decided Hitler wasn't that bad and switched sides to embrace his 1/4 German roots. He told me how great it was to live in Houston and how he no longer entertains the fantasy of living in London, because it's only 38% white.

He was at a loss for words when I told him Houston was much less white than that.

maybe the only place he visited was an employment fair

Bump

I want to show OP the reality of London

Just lemme step outside