What are her chances, realistically speaking?

What are her chances, realistically speaking?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SjBtG
sportsbet.com.au/betting/politics/european-politics/outrights
reddit.com/r/europe/comments/688tl9/we_are_the_front_national_fn_candidates_for_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

99% scientific chance she loses

How proficient are the french at memeing? I've never seen a good french meme.

She won't be memed in to office like trump was, although she is the best chance France has.

>scientific chance
Fucking lol

Nobody knows

>what about x%

NOBODY KNOWS

10%

Nil.

she could have won this election if her party wasnt full of retards and simpelton and if she proposed something to realy fix the country! instead she is just barking muhhh refugees...

0 chance

BARRAGE CONTRE LE FN !

Do French women like Le Pen or find her too intimidating?

Will they fawn over the "handsome" Macron?

Trump won because of FPTP. If he faced a PR system like Le Pen he woud have lost.

She might get 35-40% of the vote, thereby earning some horror from the MSM and establishment, but that is the best we can hope for.

Now where and when did I hear that one? Oh, last November on various US news outlets.

>best chance for france
>want to leave UE to get picked by Putin
lets just wait and see how the brexit will work for you britbong

yeah and the russians hacked the election plus trump won popular vote retarded faggot

she wont win just like she didnt win in america screencap this autistic frogposting bitch

>handsome

>russians hacked
$0.0002 has been deposited etc.

>not knowing that elections in the USA aren't the same as elections in france
>being that retarded

If you think the electoral system and conditions in France are similar to the US you're retarded.

>Le pen wins

EU destroyed good for anglos

>Le pen loses

France destroyed, france btfo yet again by the eternal anglo

Now where in my post did I state that?
Way to miss the point that polls and the like are fucking worthless and will always be skewed in favour of the candidates the media wants to push.

1-10% chance Le Pen wins

This estimate is based on
A) Betting websites giving her 7/1 to 8/1
B) She has a lot more energy/buzz surrounding her campaign, and last weeks polling had her gaining, Macron falling
C)The polls still have Le Pen ~10 points behind Macron, when we adjust for bias, she's still probably at least 5 points behind
D)Terror attacks, war in NK, or other unforseen events will be the deciding factor

The 7th of may is still far away. Another terror attack and she wins.

our polls predicted 24% macron, 21% le pen, 19% melenchon
this is exactly what happened -unless melenchon who had 20% instead of 19- so you're talking shit
is us polls are shit it doesn't mean fr polls are

Now you're down to two candidates, just like the US elections. Which one does the media favour?

Not Le Pen.

There's only so much you can do to doctor a poll. Trump only won in the electoral college, because he won in a few swing states by a hair. His share of the vote was within the margin of error. There's a "shy LePen voter" effect going on in France as well, but that's nowhere strong enough to account for a plausible swing in her favour. You really don't know what you're talking about.

i was realy impressed by how the accurate the polls were

honestly, 0%

maybe in 10 more years

Gay

i love her

i am working in a statistical institute and i can tell you that the mathematics behind polls are extremely complex and take in account way more variables than you may think bro

idk who will be elected but i can tell youwe will know the results with the last poll

15% of French people are already of other than European origin. 15% in election is huge, Western countries are already beyond the point of rejecting immigration. Those 15% are automatically disqualifying all the candidates that talk shit about immigrants.

digits confirm she wins

I didn't say what she wins though.

>UE
Your country isn't part of the United Emirates.
Oh, wait.

>Get picked by Putin because not in the EU
What do you mean by 'picked' ?

Merkel endorsed Macron, your finished

If he didn't have boyish good looks his teacher would not have groomed him.

I bet money on her winning

People might just not turn out to vote for macaroni

ca.
pas de fachos!

fuck you Mohamed and Ahmed, go fuck each other

Le Pen will win
she's an adult and she knows how to speak

you think that fag numale illiterate will win?

fuck all of you arabs

you will win big
I also put money on it, I will win, like I won for Trump

t'es le genre de personne qui croit que sortir de l'UE va permettre à la Russie de conquérir la France c'est ça ? Vraiment n'importe quoi

same. put like $300 o. it. Was a small portion of what i got from the Trump victory anyways.

>yeah and the russians hacked the election
in what way exactly?

ayy lmao

archive.is/SjBtG

FN is a joke now NDA support it.

This piece of shit was raised by French American Foundation, tied to Rothschild.

How can we trust her now?

Also, how can she respect her promise?

All deputy will be against her, I want her to win since she's the least worst but don't expect France to become great again with her

A big win will empower Macron to lead reforms in the EU. Support Macron.

Nobody here cares about france becoming great we just want to see the EU burn. We all know if they leave the EU Germany will invade them for a third time.

You can't make good memes that aren't written/spoken in English.

She currently has over 40% chances of getting into office. Her chances are arguably higher than what the establishment media want to make you think

She's a Rothschild banker how can you expect her to make good on anything she said?

Personally all my french friends will be voting Macron who is actually a centrist populist

you mean the guy who worked at a Rothschild bank? Deep neuron workings there leaf.

0% because they have a runoff, so the Macron vote can't be split.

Plus the French are fucking frilly faggots, their country won't be Great Again.

>betting websites had trump at 16/1
>polls had trump behind people on the right dont really care to participate in polls i find
ik its a shill thing to say buy its no 1-10 more like 40/60

>>betting websites had trump at 16/1

I've screencapped it friend.
See you soon.

I want to bet on Le Pen but hedge on Macron, what's the best way for me?

sportsbet.com.au/betting/politics/european-politics/outrights

That screencap won't come to anything, because Macron will walk it

Currently not good. But the longer we wait, the more Macron does dumb shits. If we had more time between the 2 rounds she'd be elected easily.

>Merkel endorsed Macron

Why the fuck would that traitorous slut give Le Pen more of a fighting chance? Not that I am complaining. Far from it, actually.

Scarce. But we still have to prepare the ground for 2022.

2022 MEME BATTLEGROUND

She wont win because she did a campaign against euro instead of against muslims.

Honestly, in the worst case, she would make 40% and Macron 60%, she really can't do less, i counted muslim votes, potential fraud, the betraying of Fillon and the cowardice of Mélenchon

But 11 fucking % is still too much

40% on a pure vote stance.

That's the contrary you dumbfuck.

She wasn't hard enough against the establishment and lost too much time on Muslim hate

She should have been more subtle

>Le Pen
>rhz best chance France has
I seriously don't get this "muh female president" meme. Her politics are shit

She has a good chance. Nicolas Dupont Aignant promoted as the prime minister is something a lot of French wanted.

Real, but slim. I'd say about 20 - 80.

I agree, but if it's between her and macron, I'd choose Le Pen.
Same goes for trump and Hillary, even though he's an autusmo kike shill I still would have voted him over Hillary.

Calm down Abdel

People in cities dont vote for her because they are afraid of leaving euro and her economic program is a mess. If she did statut quo on economy and focused on banning islam and african immigration she would be way higher.

I think the polls have her at ~40%
if we assume there's the same effect as in USA where people don't want to reveal who they're actually voting for, then we can assume she's at ~45%.
I think it mostly depends on how many people will not show up to vote and that those who do not show up would've voted for Macaron. That's the only chance she has probably.

pédé va

>implying the front national isn't reddit tier

they even do fucking amas there wtf

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/688tl9/we_are_the_front_national_fn_candidates_for_the/

There are plenty of them but they never outreach English-speaking communities.

Not every French live in 93, ask yourself why she did only 21%.

why do you say that
does france have anything going on right now more important than the mudslime invasion

over 9000

100 percent laddos

using that label would make her not winning even more likely haha.

label ist fake hans

100%, She's going to win.

My dick just twitched

The scouter report says 9000

Seriously though...she may just shock France and the world. Ignore the polls and the talking heads on the idiot box. The average French citizen is tired of terrorist attacks and shitskins pouring into France and turning sections of the city into the Middle East light.
Vive France and Vive LePen!

>people actually think this
Trump was down 4 points max in the competitive states prior to the election and also he ended up losing the popular vote significantly as predicted
Le Pen is down 20-perhaps as high as 30 points against Macron. She has no fucking chance. I will strip naked, paint myself like the French flag and streak in the streets screaming La Marseillaises if she wins. Screencap this faggot