Who on Sup Forums supports ben shapiro...

Who on Sup Forums supports ben shapiro? I binge watched a bunch of his debates and concluded that even though he's a jewfag I could get behind every one of his policies

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
rt.com/Top_News/2010-02-24/ethiopian-women-contraceptive-infertility.html/
theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/28/ethiopian-women-given-contraceptives-israel
youtu.be/gkONHNXGfaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

guys like ben shapiro are hilarious

they are basically WE WAZ KANGZ white people

you haven't lived until you have triggered one of these 1/250th jewish white people about how they are basically just pretending to be something they are not

>we waz soloman
>looks welsh

kek

Me, but that's really not much of a surprise.

Nah, he's full Jewish. Bar Mitzvah and all. That's all you need.

Second, he looks ethnically Jewish to me, we've got lots of different skin colors.

I like him.

Other than his unconditional support for Israel he is pretty unbiased, I like him.
But first Id like to thank our sponsors over at Lyft

SAGE ---> OPTION FIELD
Reply ---> NO!!!
Picture ---> NO!!!!

Just text and sage

Does anyone not skip those adverts?

I like Ben. Maybe he's just gained my goyim trust and short-circuited my fragile gentile brain.

Ben makes many good points and is good.at debating, but chances are 2/3 of pol hates him cuz ya know, he is a kike

Okay what about some questions you would like to ask him? I think If I got the chance I would ask him something like " If you were the president of America right now what would be your first change?"

>We have a lot to get to today...
>BUT FIRST!!
Every fucking time. Still love him though.

Lefty trigger

Okay what about a question you would ask him. I think if I got the chance I would ask something like "If you were the preident of America right now what would be your first change?"

I like him, but I think he's kinda out of touch with the right wing youth thats becoming popular.
It was nice to see him man up and admit he was completely wrong when Trump won.

"he looks ethnically jewish to me"

are you a fucking retard?

on what planet does ben shapiro resemble anything from the middle east rofl

why are jews so delusional?...serious question.

Most jews don't come from the middle east.

I like him. I don't really care whether or not he's a Jewish nationalist. Why would you not be a nationalist for your own country/people? I'd do the same if I were nonwhite.

Hey I didnt support a candidate either. In fact i vote Shapiro for president once God-king-Emperor-on the throne Trump is done with his term

He answered that one, he wants to castrate the power of the president, hand more power over to the House and Senate.

Hey I didnt support a candidate either. In fact once God-King-Emeror Trump is done with his term I am voting for Master-Lord-Grace Shapiro

He is a backstabbing jew neoconservative. He puts Israel first.
He can go fuck himself.

This. Every other hour.

Not all Jews look Middle Eastern, it's why I think that where you live for a coupla hundred years changes how you look.

Polish jew

Yep, you look very Jewish. Like a Slav/Arab mongrel

Could be. I think my family comes from Russia, Germany, and Poland.

>Oy vey, we've got lots of different skin colors

T. Transnigger

so is this why they are so hard into the "you can be anything you want to be" since their own identity is based on absolutely nothing but feelings.
there must be a connection there.

we waz hezekiah n shiiet

We accepted these guys as a Lost Tribe.

And sterilised them so they couldn't outbreed the unlost portions of (((tribe)))

Forcibly and without their knowledge

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html

This thread is always on the front page.

It's d&c.

>not all japanese look asian

>a couple hundred years in another continent will change how you look

so you're saying im korean

we waz goryeo n sheeit

jews are like the zye/he/trannies of humans just making up random shit about what they are kek

Nah, that's bullshit.

>plebbit spacing

Glad you cleared that up for me rabbi

rt.com/Top_News/2010-02-24/ethiopian-women-contraceptive-infertility.html/

Two (((sources))) on either side of the (((fence))) but rabbi goldblatsteinberg has thankfully now put all that to rest in a single and well thought out post.

>muh abortion

why are burger so dumb?

It's only about as rooted in feelings as turkish ethnicity.

(((Ben shapiro)))
It's not because he has similar issues that it's not first and foremost a jew.
That hebes need to breathe (with their over-sized snout) doesn't mean they ate relatable.
The jew will never call the jew.
Simple test is to question them about the holohoax and then you got your answer about how "honest" this specific jew is.

>rt.com/Top_News/2010-02-24/ethiopian-women-contraceptive-infertility.html/
This is broken.

>independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
This says, in your own article:
Haaretz published an extract from a letter sent by the Ministry of Health to units administering the drug. Doctors were told “not to renew prescriptions for Depo Provera for women of Ethiopian origin if for any reason there is concern that they might not understand the ramifications of the treatment”.

Depo Provera lasts for three months.

Oh RT is broken, have a guardian instead

theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/28/ethiopian-women-given-contraceptives-israel

and the ministry order is no less than you'd expect them to say in public. Not that it's "My Own Article", it's written by a leftie Brit newspaper - of course they'll give you an out.

Depo Provera was repeatedly pushed on immigrants. I've not got a massive problem with it, just with israelis pointing to the imported "lost tribe" as some kind of virtue signal.

Jew or not, watching him systematically dismantling SJWs and leftists is particularly satisfying.
youtu.be/gkONHNXGfaM

Is a JewFag and talks about his religion too much but otherwise is very nice.
I listen to his podcast

He's a Jew. Gotta make dem shekels. At least it's usually something different from show to show and not the same damned water filters every time

He needs Zyklon Beta

>he's a jew
Answered your own question
Fuck outta here kike