He is the writer on dear white people, which premiere a new season on Netflix...

he is the writer on dear white people, which premiere a new season on Netflix. The hashtag #dearwhitepeople is trending now on Twitter.
Well, here is his twitter;

twitter.com/JackPMoore

Shitpost rape him with everything you got today.

Other urls found in this thread:

jstylemagazine.com/3-twitter-accounts-every-jew-should-follow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stay triggered you fucking faggot

Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

I thought this was an unsuccessful movie, and they turned it into a show?

The original movie was about portraying the black radio host's views being in the wrong and trying to show that the race baiting bullshit that get spewed out by most of the black community these days is wrong.

The head writer of the show, judging by his disconcerting tweet alone, appears to not understand the original message. His goal is to make living as a white person dangerous, like inciting violence to whites will become normal and acceptable.

I understand where OP is coming from. You're the faggot.

so tell me, what is the most stark contrast between the movie you didnt watch and the series you havent seen?

Sage goes into the option field

Do not REPLY
Do not post PICTURE

Dont bump shit. Keep Sup Forums clean

I found a picture of you

Why are you either a self loathing piece of shit or a racist piece of shit? You have no reason to be.

For brevity, next time just say "I don't know"

Who the hell does this guy think he is!? He's yelling at people to have sex with albinos? Wtf?

But really, why?

I'm not really sure, why it is you're so upset at a tweet. Like, close your eyes dude it will be OK

Because he's a worthless faggot that hasn't accomplished anything in life.

He's inciting for violence and harassment against whites. It should be crystal clear to you unless black semen has clouded your eyes.

You'll be dead soon.

watch out for the dangerous tweet, it will come for you in the night!

"Started by Jack Moore and Josh Gondelman, two young gents in their 20’s"

Jack Moore is Jewish btw

jstylemagazine.com/3-twitter-accounts-every-jew-should-follow/

I wonder what would happen if it said fuck White Jewish People? It's open season on poor whitey and we don't have any PACs like the ADL to protect the white Goyim from white-Jewish hate speech

pls can someone kill some niggers on some campus or some shit?

It's not all that hard to rile up 80-90 IQ Nogs, user

Not your personal army faggot

Whats that viral marketer? you want us to all go and kick up a storm about your irrelevant show so everyone goes and watches it out of curiosity/spite/wanting to bitch about it later?
how about you fuck off instead

Are you genuinely mentally ill? Yes, a tweet can rile some psycho up and inspire him to become violent and anti-white. Have you never heard of influence in your life?

How does Milo get banned for saying basically nothing, yet this guy is free to spout hate nonstop?

he's a nobody. why give him oxygen.

Of course they're fucking kikes.

No, don't do that. Hijack the hashtag and do #dearwhitepeople thanking people like Pascal, Turing, Newton, etc. for their contributions to civilization. Even better if it's a non-white troll account.

>(((Moore)))
P U R E
U
R
E

>Jack Moore is Jewish btw

IMAGINE MOI SOORPRAISE

Eh, I'm on episode 5 and it doesn't seem as bad as I thought it would. It makes fun of both sides and the main black girl is hooking up with a white dude. Even has a segment at the party where a black chick calls her out for getting offended at white people who want to be like them (dig at the cultural appropriation nonsense).

welcome newfriend

Mate, if you point at a Jew on Sup Forums and say "get 'im", we're 100% a personal army. Just prove they're jewish in the OP and you're good to go.

>retweets/likes

normies don't care

without the PR, there'd be no show.

post with the hashtag #dearjewishagenda

Just use #dearjews

I watched the movie and hes right. The girl literally leaves campus because its "Too much drama", (talking about the race baiting) then admits her father is a white man then kisses a white guy in front of all her blm friends. No, i'm not kidding. The other main character of the movie was this nerd gay black guy who just wanted to get an education and avoid all the bullshit.

Dute la mata-n pizda de cioara borata

the only people this tweet is riling up are retards with manufactured outrage such as yourself

Our new nickname for him is cuckglasses

Every time you see this, you should respond "fuck black people." Screen cap both. Then screencap your account getting banned.

#TwitterDoubleStandard

This isnt b you dumb nigger

I say we shitpost a bunch of kkk pepe's

Fuck jewish people.

>rettitors detected

fuck off