/NWG/ New Rhodesia general

>Official website!!
newrhodesia.com/

>Official discord
discord.gg/BwUXd9x

Spread the word, and join our movement!

Manifesto of New Rhodesia

§1 We will create an independent ethnostate where the true spirit of western civilization can live on.

§2 We will dispose of the weaknesses that are destroying our civilization.

§3 We will live in peace with our the neighboring people, treating them fairly.

§4 Every man, woman, and child should be allowed the means to defend themselves.

§5 We will create a currency based on the gold standard.

§6 We will educate our young to become clever leaders, loving mothers, brave soldiers, and farmers.

§7 We will reignite the flame of mankind and create a foundation that one day will lead us to the stars and beyond.

Check our website or discord for more info!

Other urls found in this thread:

sealandgov.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck kinda shitass honeypot is this

W doesn't stand for Rhodesia

So what happened to the Namibia project?

And Tuvalu, and the offshore micronation, and all the others...

One year from now, a single white man arrives in DRC.
He is confused, thousands signed up to his project for a new utopia. "Surely those internet fellas who live in their mother's basements didn't pull out of our journey to the Congo??"

He miraculously makes it out of the airport alive and begins his journey to the plot of land he intends on claiming in the name of frog worshiping, meme swallowing internet sperglords worldwide.

They guide he hired to bring him there has him raped and killed in the streets 400 meters from the airport.

With all honesty, fucking kill yourself

Ayo, hol up. The fucking congo, are you having a laugh? Home of tooled up gangs of savages nigging? What's this biafra2: suicide boogaloo?

this is so stupid

>Namibia
>Whitopia surrounded and overwhelmed by nogs
that's totally going to work. They had a forum out there, maybe still larping
>Tuvalu
it was a joke from the beginning. Redditors on board galvanized by the "Sup Forums can do anything guize XDD"
>off shore colony
It takes a superpower to build one, and still not self sufficient. See China

In fucking Congo?!?. M8 if you have a fully grown organisation, then use it for something long term.
Greenland.
Settlement within the USA or Canada, you don't have to declare independence.
Madagascar.
Western Ukraine.
Liberland.
Sweden.
An Greek island.

No honeypot
Sorry that was my mistake
Failed because of poor leadership
Tuvalu was a meme from the beginning
Manlet please gtfo, they did it 400 years ago and nothing stops us from doing it today.
At least I will do something great in my life, and that's more than any of you will ever do.
The area we are going to is not populated, and we already have some South Africans with us.

Actually of all the variants the offshore micronation could actually work. Buy a disused oil platform in international waters and declare a sovereign state. Logistics would be a bitch though.

sealandgov.org

ar you going to cut the trees?

How are you going to claim the land? Congo nig nogs have wooden scooters and AKs. You'll have to either smuggle firearms and vehicles or buy shitty ones from corrupt Congolese.

How are you going to build shit there? You need materials and actual roads to deliver them.

It's doomed man unless you command a couple of FFL paratrooper regiments along with the aircraft.

Yeah but still, you know how fucked you going to get? It's the fucking CONGO you will be surrounded by niglets with almost no access to sea.

Think it through. You have a group of people, you can make a small community, you can proof that what we uphold (political and cultural) can make a great society. Use it to settle in a more prosperous environment.

Why do you not think that the heartland of naggers is a deathtrap?

>§1 We will create an independent ethnostate

>Western Ukraine.

>
>Failed because of poor leadership

It failed because religious autism took it over it had nothing to do with leadership

And the congo actually has an airforce with a bunch of pic related and su25s. So you better have plenty of manpads...

Land is cheap as fuck ($1200 and you can buy a big farm). It's close to civilisation, and Ukraine will not see us as a threat.

>ITT: Edgy LARPers
Why does this cancer have to come back every few weeks?

>Take over African land
Why?
Why not just make a city underground?

>discord
You won't get my personal information jew.

You know that Western Ukraine are the Nationalists right?

Which are used against rebels like LRA, their army are very poor trained and we are not gonna go raiding any cities. We would stick us to a remote area, where nobody is living.

Then write us an email instead.

>cucks cant even defend their own countries
>cucks want to go to africa and larp

jesus fuck

I know, but guys defined politically western and nationalists like Azov brigade is more coming from Kiev region. I mean geography west like Carpathia area

My family come from near Lutsk and they tell me that all the western oblasts are hardcore Nationalists.

Bump this up. This needs to come to fruition.

We should make it so.

If they are going to invade and conquer our lands, we shall not feel bad for doing the same to them.

The area I'm pointing out on the picture used to be Slovakian. They are not that nationalistic

I will revive the great Cecil Rhodes in honor of your efforts!

The Rusyns who live there hate slovakians and hate ukranians even more. Nice larping tho

It will never happen in the US. We're going to become majority brown in a few short decades. The brown and black majority will prevent whites from ever creating an ethnostate. And you can bet the new majority brown US government will do everything it can to stop the creation of or destroy said white hypothetical ethnostate. We need to mobilize now and xut the larping. Africa, East Europe, South America or elsewhere may be more suitable. We need this to happen, but the vast majority of whites are too cucked to care, and the minority that does is too unorganized right now. I just want to end it all sometimes...

>It will never happen in the US. We're going to become majority brown in a few short decades.

>The brown and black majority will prevent whites from ever creating an ethnostate.

>Let's move to Africa

Is this an advert for the next Fyre Festival?

Why use the name Rhodesia for an Ethnostate?
It was overwhelming blick, just had white leadership

Imagine if the Latin Americans living the SW while conquered 100 years ago by Anglos had a chance at inclusion upon annexation?

Latino-Anglo numbers would have kept the blacks down for another 300 years.

Now we have militant radical MEXICAN NATIONALS running amok with communism and the blacks coming from Africa again/Middle East.

It's over.

Why aren't there any white terrorist organisations that bomb mosks and Islamic schools? We need a start

>§5 We will create a currency based on the gold standard.
so you want to be controlled like the rest of mankind? sad. willingly sad. also no mention of food is also sad as it's the root for so many issues.