Is Jared Kushner the Antichrist? I get this weird vibe from him...

Is Jared Kushner the Antichrist? I get this weird vibe from him, and he moved his company's HQ to a building at 666 Fifth Avenue, and he's basically in control of the country right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/stephen-hawking/11340494/Stephen-Hawking-pictured-on-Jeffrey-Epsteins-Island-of-Sin.html
thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/jeffrey-epstein-brief-history-of-slime-786903
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbinical_College_of_America
cbsnews2.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2016/11/16/ca219a6d-fcef-4e4b-a3ab-1d55cb1ef0d7/thumbnail/1200x630/319ec1d412f3a898ffddcda3bdeb6ddd/jaredkushner-1181583-640x360.jpg
americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/
people.com/archive/cover-story-pop-goes-the-donald-vol-34-no-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a theory that the Antichrist is not just one person, but a group. Merkle, Trudeau, Kushner. They are all more than happy to destroy their people.

probably just another reptillian

facial features look wrong

Don't disrespect the President of the US like that

Trudeau doesn't creep me out the way Kushner does....

and while Merkle does creep me out in some ways as being very power hungry and controlling.. I still feel that she's natural and just a kind of power hungry bossy lady..

But Kushner creeps me out in an almost supernatural way, just looking at him.

I believe his building is
666 5th Av
Probably just a coincidence

There's something unnatural looking about him that's for sure.

kys Jap-bastard

>tfw thought this was just a bait pic then looked at Wikipedia and all his pictures look like this

it's enough to turn a man Christian

The Antichrist will be loved by everyone in the beginning, it's not him

Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell's whorehouse/whoreplane for pedophiles like Trump, Clinton, Koch, Baldwin, Spacey, Tucker, Dershowitz, Hawking, Prince Andrew, Kerry, and so many more reveals how the Jews use disgusting favors to keep the American oligarchy in check.

Or does it?

And what of the Bilderberg group and Davos? Google, LinkedIn, Indeed, Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, Military Industrial Complex, banking, etc., etc.,

Meanwhile Putin is a puppet or at least in league with the Chabad.

It's not just Kushner... it's a whole group. Maybe there are several groups conspiring.

Just no

Normies are loving him right now, because he seems like a moderate voice in Trump's ear.

I'm still waiting for THAT pasta.

what pasta?

Being the Antichrist is literally my dream.

of course you're a jew

The antichrist Will be a gay Jew who is beloved by many

Or the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse
>Pestilence
Merkel
>War
Kushner
>Famine
Trudeau
>Death
Macron

wait.. stephen hawking????

Get ready for Pence to get torn to shreds by a pack of wild dogs in a graveyard at midnight followed by Kushner getting sworn in as VP.

>Famine
>Trudeau

kek

>all his pictures look like this
Like what? Sorry, I have autism.

He's based. Know your place goyim.

I don't see anything when I look into his eyes, just emptiness.

Could we really be staring into the eyes of satan?

DESU I've never seen this expression on anyone ever, I'm usually pretty good at reading expression but this one is really something it's almost like he's from a different plane of existence

like something wearing a human skin

ive never seen him smile

wait does he even have teeth? maybe its fangs

616 is the number of the beast. 666 was thought to be due to a translation error.

wrong. read it in greek

This. He looks like he is full to bursting with contempt. Both him and his brother look like two of the fallen Angels in Enoch, Scream Semyazza behind them and see if one recoils.

>t. the beast

He's a Zionist piece of shit in a weird-ass cult. Look at almost every photo of him. This is a man with immense power,children,beautiful wife yet he never looks happy. His eyes are cold and dead,his face is stone-like,lips usually pursed.
He looks like a fanatic because he is one.He is an orthodox nutjob zionist and he's speaking right into the ear of our now "nationalist and globalist" President.

What sort of pasta would that be, user?

Doubt it. He doesn't have a presence that says "master of evil" to me. If he's involved with the occult at all he's probably the kind of guy who has wild ambitions that will eventually get him killed by someone much more powerful once he's no longer needed.

lmao nice pic

Yeah this cunt is fucken creepy.

This is him on epsteins island.

So he's 2 for 3, not bad.

no joke i literally cant work out what his face is expressing. is he about to cry? or is he crying for help?

He isn't the anti-Christ, but he might be a looney who not-very-subtly wishes to be, considering he specifically wanted that 666 address.

You can't work it out because he's unearthly

Can you give me a quick rundown on that guy in the background?

I am not gay

He's mad that he's not torturing souls in hell. This fucker is evil

It's a combination of smugness and disgust/bitterness, with a hint of worry.

Not putin, he was a gud boi!

Fuck Milo

Wait a minute...

WAIT A MINUTE

>that scene in the second movie where Damien tells Mark he loves him but Mark is scared of him now after learning of his true nature

I cried

Does his dilz still work?

First 2 movies were kino

3rd movie was just ok, that baby made of branches was fucking spooky

ha kike

How did you find that..? I hope pizzagate blows up in US or our own paedo rings and cover ups. they can't keep getting away with it

Now imagine being an 8 year old little girl flying on this awesome plane,going to an island, then arriving there and being told to get naked and hang out with all these old creepy dudes staring at you as you get drunk/party on the beach with them.

Then imagine you're lead to a weird temple building with a giant gold own on top [pic related] and inside is a bunch of men in a circle surrounding an altar you kay on as they take turns ramming their 80 year old semi-erect penises inside you.

Now imagine after that you basically have to do this every day and have sex on demand. One day you're in the house and a man in a wheelchair rolls up to you naked while you're watching disney channel on the couch and you're told to suck him to make him hard then sit up and down on him as he uncontrollably urinates inside you .

A few hours later at dinner the other men anally rape other girls ,while you eat your chicken nuggets covered in semen and drink your tea with cun icecubes ,and then they make other little girls poop on their penises then "clean" them off by shoving them roughly in your vagina.
>EWW THAT'S GROSS!! WHAT THE FUCK
Now you have a glimpse of what goes on with the elites. The deeper you go the more brutal it gets. Including killing them in the most brutal ways possible.
They literally use childrens blood to stay young asa medical treatment. Look it up

Wouldn't they be kitten alters? I read about hampstead, jersey, kincora- it's pretty heavy here too.

You do realize that the key to the Anitchrist is for him to be loved by both sides, right?

Bitch probably isn't even loved by his mother. Just like Obama=antichrist, false flag.

saged

I'm sure he respects the President and is acting in the best interests of the American people, just look at him beaming with adoration and pride.

It says he was there for a BBQ . Just a BBQ on your friendly neighborhood pedos island .

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/stephen-hawking/11340494/Stephen-Hawking-pictured-on-Jeffrey-Epsteins-Island-of-Sin.html

>LOL RIGHT
Pic related . Prince Andrew with one of the girls that came forward. There are even flight logs of him on 'Lolita Express' which was the plane that flew to the island.
I'm sure he's just there for a BBQ too!!

Lets stop acting like prince andrew is some kind of creep. theres literally nothing wrong with wanting to fuck that girl. of course he could have been involved with younger girls and that would be different.

More reliable link:

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/jeffrey-epstein-brief-history-of-slime-786903

Hi I'm not really a christian but I read the bible so let me clear this up for you:

The "antichrist" is supposed to be an almost universally-liked person who people worship like a Jesus but who is actually tricking them.

Jared Kushner is very far from that, and you saying that he is an antichrist is misinformed at best. Just call him a puppet of Satan or some shit, at least it would be in line with Christian theology in that sense.

he seems ok to me, gorilla man said he sides with bannon against the deep state

Was this after his presidency?

He's clearly a democrat. Trump is a fucking idiot to allow his (((son in law))) anywhere near the white house.

the dali lama fits. fucking lying toad. wouldn't even land the plane in christchurch when i was there waiting for him.

>he was married
>she says she was underage [16 maybe 17]
>says she was a slave since she was 14/15
>obviously its being covered up he fucked kids
>flight log proves he was there but no criminal probe
>under 12 kids there

I get that you're saying it's natural for a man to be attracted to a young woman.For biological reasons.It's a fine line. I think when take the circumstances under consideration ,including the fact she claims she was being abused against her will, it changes from "Oh just a guy who like older teens" to abuse .
Pick your side ,mate. These are the people that rape and torture kids.

im with you

I'm not sure how deep Epstein was into programming. He got off woth a slap on the wrist,which tells me he has dirt on a lot of people.

It could've just been a honeypot run by an intelligence agency or it could've been paper of this occult craziness.Lean more towards occult.

Another generation, another member to continue the work.

Why do women like sociopaths so much? Why didn't Ivanka chose a normal guy?

Quick Rundown:

>Trumps bow the the Kushners.
>In contact with aliens.
>Rule America with an iron fist.
>Said to be intimidating in private.
>possesses devastating 'kompromat on his father-in-law Donald Trump.
>Possesses psychic abilities.
>Own castles and banks all over the world.
>Direct descendants of the ancient Jewish bloodline.
>Will bankroll the first cities in the west bank and declare Jerusalem capital city of the world.
>The next generation of Kushners will be chimeras.
>Will marry off his eldest daughter to prince George of England when he comes of age.
>The Kushners will become the holy family of Israel.
>Rumoured to have an IQ score of 220.
>Ancient Jewish scriptures tell of a mild mannered man who will descend upon the Earth to bring about an age of enlightenment and prosperity to Israel by reclaiming its ancient land in the middle-east.
>Personally ordered Trump to strike Syria.
>Will declare a holy war against Islam by 2022.
>In private circles is referred to as "the puppetmaster of the world", advising world leaders with a single group chat on his cellphone.
>Knows the coordinates to the lost city of Atlantis.

Who's got that cap from the Icke forums from like 2007 claiming Kushner was the antichrist? Fascinating material.

his beady glassy lifeless eyes, completely devoided of any morals and life. Im sure he has been involved in a couple of child sacrifizes. Then the crooked nose and absense of any human experience. Looking in this jew's eyes is like getting your soul sucked out of you.
I want this kike dead and burned in a stove too small for his chopped up body

You guys put him there. Unclean spirit like a frog. Covered in filth and drowned in boredom. Just paving the way. Good job. His friends at the observer are buddies with the people that run this place now. So Sup Forums is a kushner tool to further his own ends. He'll probably be the one to give the faggot jew man of perdition his big break.
There are many antichrists. Every jew is an antichrist. Donald Trump is proud of the fact that his daughter renounced Christ for the synagogue of satan. That should have told you everything you needed to know. But he told you what you desperately wanted to hear so you acted as his right hand anyway. Now you'll get the fruits of your labor.
>like something wearing a human skin
That's very perceptive.

So Trump didn't get "flipped" once assuming power but strutted to the altar already dirty?

how do i pull off this lizard's mask?

BUMP

Ok so i look at his eyes for 10minutes and i can tell you he is not human.

I believe he is a Ashkenazi Jew and a Rothschild agent or a defendant ,the Rothschild are known to worship the beast

Kushner is a giga-kike zionist whose parents' foundation (he and his three siblings sit on the board) has donated millions to various Israeli and West Bank organizations. Kushner also did (or does?) sit on the board of the Friends of the IDF, supporting the Israeli military

I think the book "Carrion Comfort" is close to the truth.

spend a few minutes on wikipedia.
looks like they all went here, the kushners.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbinical_College_of_America
Are they some synagogue of satan?

Where did you learn this information?

no. it's totally barron.

bullshit.

He does not come across as a good person. The Anti-Christ will.

Mega spoiler: That already happened. Jesus was the Anti-Christ, and we live under his system of enslavement. Jesus was really working for the Romans.

I guess these are the brilliant strategies we were promised by ANTIFA and libtards.

cbsnews2.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2016/11/16/ca219a6d-fcef-4e4b-a3ab-1d55cb1ef0d7/thumbnail/1200x630/319ec1d412f3a898ffddcda3bdeb6ddd/jaredkushner-1181583-640x360.jpg

Trump has always been a front man for the banks. Whether he's willfully complicit or a useful idiot is largely irrelevant due to the fact that he does the synagogues bidding either way.
Many people saw it.
>An inquiry into the background of flamboyant American entrepreneur Donald J. Trump provides some surprising insights into Trump’s path to power and influence, for the fact is that Trump’s rise to stardom came as a direct consequence of his having functioned as hardly more than a colorful front man for some very wealthy behind-the-scenes sponsors.
>Andrew St. George reported in The Spotlight on October 30, 1978 (and in the previous September 25, 1978, issue): Resorts International was established and controlled by front men for the Rockefeller and Rothschild families and their “enforcers” in the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and its allied intelligence agency, Israel’s Mossad.
americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/
Whether the veracity of the preceding claims holds up or not. The sentiment is true enough.
>Indeed, Wall Street sources say that the purpose of the bailout is not to get Trump up and running, but merely to buy time for the banks to oversee the sale of virtually all of his assets. Donald Trump’s empire, once valued at $3 billion, may be as good as gone, and even his private wealth is at risk. His debt is said to include $500 million in personal loans, and though he claims to be worth more than that, some analysts assay his net worth at less than zero.
people.com/archive/cover-story-pop-goes-the-donald-vol-34-no-1/
He was probably bought a long time ago. When he was in trouble.

>Jesus was the Anti-Christ
>hated by Jews, atheists scum and lefty trash

That doesn't pass the smell test.

It's a fucking hard pill to swallow but we are all going to have to atone I suppose. I'm ashamed that I participated in this democracy.

>Being the Antichrist is literally my dream.

Now you know, how easy it is to get caught up in the promises of someone who tells you what you want to hear. Who claims to be able to make much needed good changes. Be glad for the experience as long as you learn from it. Should it happen again you'll likely be more skeptical. And should the man of perdition come along while you yet walk the earth you'll understand. You'll understand why they follow. And hopefully you'll understand well enough to not join them. God brings us through all hardship so that we have a chance to prevail and be strengthened. Use it.

>We call ourselves Legion
>For many we be
>And you will obey us
>And never be free
>So join us forever
>Or live in despair

bullshit, they used FaceApp to add that fake smile, I can tell by the pixels

Its the drooping eyelid.
His face is non symetrical and its bothering you subconciously.
Thats probably why the guy is such a good businessman. His expressions arent even so he looks less human.

i have a droopy eyelid, people like me and trust me.truly look into his eyes