Hello i am a failed Australian Born Chinese Sydney born and raised

Hello i am a failed Australian Born Chinese Sydney born and raised.

I went to see a psychologist. I told him im thinking about living in a regional town such as ballarat, albury, townsville, etc. he asked me "do you see yourself more of a country boy?" I was perplexed by his question because in front of me an anglo man asking me a question as if i too was a fellow anglo, which i am not. I believed he was being genuine but i took almost as a sarcastic remark.

Does my lack of personal identity run this deep? Do i no longer consider myself Australian due to a lack of outdoor exposure coupled with increased multiculturalism in which anglo culture has been muffed into lesser prevalence?

I hate myself because im not white, i fucking hate asians and all ethnics in sydney. If only Sydney was 90% anglo it wouldn't have been this way but the government and greedy new age Australians are so greedy for extra shekels that they would roll over and sell themselves out to the chinese and arabs.

As a chinese-Australian i have seen it. Why do you have chinatowns? Why are ethnic enclaves legal? Why do you allow buisness signs to be written in anything other in english?

There are now businesses that have no English presentation at all.

The only true anglo area in metro Sydney are eastern suburbs and even then the eastern suburbs are getting gooked up.

You people are so cucked for allowing ethnic enclaves and it's such a shame pauline hanson has also been bought out by the chinese.

Sometimes i think i should just go to china with my grandparents and learn how to be a real scummy gook.

Sydney, the most iconic city of Australia (fuck up melbourne) to the rest of the world is full of asians, curries, and arabs.

FUCK SAKES BANANA MAN COME TO NEWCASTLE AND HAVE VB WITH ME

Fuck Ballarat lad come to Warrnambool. Ballarat is full of slow manlets

>tfw fellow Nova-castrian in thread.

Fight me cunt

No fuck all of yous i just realised sydney isnt racist anymore, my mind was stuck in 2008 so i thought sydney was still a crab bucket hellhole. I realised that people are accepting of ethnics now because they bring money here and has hence elevated the status of ethnics.

sit on a redback

Sit on a Moroccan

>Why do you have chinatowns? Why are ethnic enclaves legal? Why do you allow buisness signs to be written in anything other in english?
CapitaIism

so u wanna forbid ppl write what they want on their own property?

>kys

Fuckn stay away from the outback / countryside you slant eyed cunt. We will never accept you.

Kingers tonight, it's on

I never said it shouId be forbidden, I just don't want the incentive to do so to exist.
There are advertisements from Iegitimate companies in other Ianguages because its worth it for them to do it, and that gives me the shits. I don't want there to be so many non-engIish speaking foreigners in my fucking country that it justifies TeIstra having signs in fucking mandarin

why is it worth them to do it then?

Because there are enough foreigners Iiving in the areas where these ads are that don't speak EngIish at aII/weII enough to understand an EngIish ad

i feel bad for any one with a sense of identity born into multiculturalism and a minority. You either feel distant from 90% of the country or you feel distant to the most relatable people you have.

>Top
>he wants to come to townsville

ahahahahaa

Nothing wrong with Chinks IMO, most of em are model citizens.

jimmy grant

Anyone that isn't Anglo doesn't belong. Even if they are a good population like chinks that contribute and have low crime stats. Life isn't all about business and statistics, its best for us to have our own place to call home. Not a soulless mutt mix of dirt with no identity but geographical location.

I don't like ethnics either, but Anglos are not worth saving. They did this to themselves

Tfw thread is full of bogans from Newcastle.

Central Coast is much nicer.