EU unemployment rate 2016

How do we fix Europe? Note that the employment rates in some of these "navy blue" countries are faked because they take minijobs and shit like that in account

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TfRSfF296js&ab_channel=AleixSaló
youtube.com/watch?v=N7P2ExRF3GQ&ab_channel=AleixSaló
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's wrong with Minijobs?

You get stuck in an endless cycle of minijobs, can't afford to buy a flat, get married, start a family, etc

Yes, we need to keep our people living on welfare instead of having a Minijob, next thing they'll start thinking for themselves, can you imagine?

Why does this map shows whole states of germany (saxony-anhalt) and others shattered in pieces?!?

But not even real pieces - I mean Im from saxony and the map is just wrong.

>keep our people living on welfare instead of having a Minijob
Not everything has to be black or white, user. Minijobs and agency jobs are the part of the problem

I think Europe needs more atheists to be honest. If you noticed most teligious countries are stupid and too dumb to produce things while hard working people who aren't preoccupied with fairy tales do all the work. Atheism is the response to Europe's problems. A revolution is needed to where Europe will ban religion and allow workers to finally not be exploited by capitalism.

It always shocks me that other people do not understand how obvious the answer is. Get rid of religion, get rid of your problem.

Also, I appreciate that tons of Europeans on Sup Forums are already more red pilled than American. I wish we Americans aas a whole stopped believing in fairy tales, but that's impossible here because if indoctrination. My hat is off to you Europe,and eurobros!

>I think Europe needs more atheists to be honest
Europeans are agnostic at best, Burgerfriend

Speak for yourself, slavshit

That's stupid. I still like Europe more thought because it isn't sdelusioned by fairy tales and understands how religion can be destructive. All religion needs to be dismantled, and this include the virus that it spread on European culture. In reality Christianity has NO influence in European society. It isn't even more apparent today.

An agnostic is just as moronic as a religious person.

>In reality Christianity has NO influence in European society
That's not true, though

Based Brit bro, I love the UK a lot, you guys are mostly secular and red pilled. I just hope of a day that every human is free from societal constructs that hold us back. Once everyone is atheist, we can move forwards to eradicating problems with science, and establish a global state in which everyone gets along and cooperates.

I see someone's been brainwashed.Yes it is, Christianity claims to have influence on European identity when in reality it hijacked what paganism did. Christianity is a virus, and of course it might make it seem like it had an impact when in reality it didn't.

>and establish a global state in which everyone gets along and cooperates
lel now I see you're just shitposting

>Get rid of religion, get rid of your problem.

unemployment and religion is not correlated m8

EuPhOrIC

How is that shitposting?

I understand that all countries have their own idenities, but at the end of the day we should unite to further our species. I know a global state is idealistic, but it isn't a crazy idea nor impossible. It wouldn't be much different from now although we would have something like the United Nations making sure that countries have no problems, and contribute to research although development. I do not understand how that is bad.

Where are you from?
And hows life there

No, but religion and low iQ are.

The problem lies in the fact that every big and successful company takes their businesses to countries with lower costs, taxing etc.

lol @ swiss-romande and ticino

>greece
DENBT

lmao east germany literally looks like poland

Both should be given to Russia imho

Italy should just cut the plague boil that is the south before it goes on contaminating the healthy part of the peninsula, pre crisis we used to be blue/light blue in the north wtf

go home croatoan

>How do we fix Europe?

Poortugal, spain, southern italy and greece need to drop the euro. Their youth can't find jobs because you can't make shit there since northern competition will just mudrer your business. The east doesn't have this problem because A) we sent some workers West and B) shits cheap here, yo

I am not moving there you fuckwit
I am just curious

we have a fuckton of atheists retard

>I think Europe needs more atheists to be honest. If you noticed most teligious countries are stupid and too dumb to produce things while hard working people who aren't preoccupied with fairy tales do all the work.

True, but I think the causality is actually the opposite. It's not that countries plunge into irrelevance because they are religious, I think countries become more religious due to being irrelevant.

Religion attracts the miserable.

protestant work culture and all that....

a meager low correlation at best. Most great scientists were either religious or agnostic. Putting labels on everything and putting them into little neet boxes to simplify the world never works.

>leftist iberia and aggressively anti-theist france need more atheism

well get back to work and save Mercator from epic fail

>well get back to work and save Mercator from epic fail
>work
>on saturday
what are you smoking nigger

fiscal union for start, and reforming national parliaments. they suck already, a giant EU parliament would suck even more.

politicians are doing almost no useful work today

The amount of full time workers in any """1st world""" western EU country is at absolute best 80%.

France is particular is easily between 25-30% unemployment.

>mediterranean
>lazy
well theres a surprise

Yeah, they are the ones that contribute "fucktard."

less muzzies, more chinese (at least they are hard-working))

These scientists were forced to be theists because of religious zealots and Christian extremism in the past. It isn't difficult to solve that one.

>what are you smoking nigger
"Prema posljednjim podacima EUROSTATA u Hrvatskoj 35% građana radi nedjeljom - najviše u Europi"

prove it

Atheists have higher iQs on average, it's as simple as that.

top kek
i guess i am a lucky guy

Thanks PP!

>walen

The EU only benefits the krauts, what else is new?

overlay this with a map of blond hair prominence

>Turkey
>Europe
Roaches aren't european mate, 1/10 of their country is in europe, not even the capital.
Not european

>not leaving Croatia if you're not a politician or a director
I'm leaving this shithole in next summer and never coming back

only in the USA because you can't make religious stats in France
you can't just make assumptions out of thin air

Add 20% everywhere

Why the FUCK is Turkey included in that chart. Devious EU bastards

>Man living in the most powerful nation in the world, and also a quite religious nation tells other religion is bad.

Go away jew.

ESPAÑA, SÍ

where are you going
i might join you

It' s very easy. Let the country invest more money, abandon the austerity measures, cut the tax wedge, let the ECB buy bonds till inflation reach a stable 2% on average in every europea country and finally cancel the debt that the ECB has already bought.

>The EU only benefits the krauts

JUST

Oh God, the bait... is beautiful

>eu
>turkey
Will this meme ever die?

I know a lot of (educated) people who moved to Dublin/Sweden/Germany. They say it's piss easy to get a good job there and life really isn't like Sup Forums would have you think

where are you going, njemačka?
what are you by profession?

No one enforced those rules in the 20th century. Einstein, Sagan, Freud, Planck were among the brightest minds with a sense of a greater force. Even the vocal shitty black astrophysicist Tyson with great disdain for religious beliefs describes himself as an agnostic.

Anglican niggers. We will talk in few years when you change your shit religion for Abdulah. Bunch of ugly cucks.

Thank you. Is that adjusted for inflation?

Some places really need Christinaity like Spain.

>How do we fix Europe?
gas the jew, hang the niggers

Why not Austria?
I've heard you can get a job easily too and there is barely any crime.
and
>Sweden

Thissssssss

>France, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Italy
With Brexit and V4 countries leaving or will being kicked only Germany will be country with healthy economy.

>implying it isn't related to German industries cutting their expenses and rising their revenues by delocalizing and looking for cheaply waged Poles workers, then offering a few € more to make them leave their national industries, then making said national industries fail with cheaply prices German products, then becoming de facto monopolists in Polish markets, thus making their revenues rise even more

youtube.com/watch?v=TfRSfF296js&ab_channel=AleixSaló

youtube.com/watch?v=N7P2ExRF3GQ&ab_channel=AleixSaló

M-muh Zapatero!

Not sure, I'm a clinician. What's life like in Slovenia?

You don't even need to be educated. And don't be Polish, Romanian or non-white. ( for Ireland)

>I've heard you can get a job easily too and there is barely any crime
If I could get a job in Vienna, why not. It's close to home so that would be great

>Sweden
A friend lives in Gothenburg and says he just ignores Swedish daily politics. Great money, they actually treat you like a fucking human, and you don't have to stay there forever desu

That will be done one day, I am sure.

Although 2% inflation in Italy would mean 5% inflation in Germany, that's problematic.

See your above post about the black and white problem

Zapatero:
>Ministry of Equality
>Gay marriage legal
>Abortion
>Muh Republic
>Destroy every monument of Franco
>Give citizenship to sudacas
>What is a border?
He just put the final nail in the coffin.

You guys need to dispose of the gypsies as well, we just pay them off ffs

>You don't even need to be educated
Trust me, that "life in Dublin is great even if you're a waiter" shit is fake. They don't have full time jobs and living with 3-4 other people is not my thing

Beats being unemployed in Croatia or working seasonal jobs by miles, though

Which one, my Rumanian friend

All of the poorer EU members and most of the bigger EU members have seen an increase in wealth since joining the EU.

Portugal and Spain were hit hard economically due to absolutely mind-boggingly retarded speculation. France has failed to push through much needed reforms for years now, so have Italy and Greece, plus the latter two have an insane amount of corruption. Those countries speculation problems and laziness when it comes to reform are completely outside of the EU's control.

>Destroy every monument of Franco the one-nut manlet
>Gay marriage legal
>Abortion
Who is this not a success? What are you, muslim?

Finally a good pro-EU post from an American. Ignore the other faggots replying to you, what you said is completely right - the reason Merkel is in power to begin with is because her party gets thrown into power due to the fact that they attract all the religious votes with the name "CHRISTIAN Democratic Union (CDU)". Additionally, all the "lets be kind to other people hehe come live in my house :)" people are christians who believe that they're going to heaven by being unusually altruistic to refugees (hence why Refugees Are Welcome exists in the first place)

Yes, all of that is fixed by banning public practice of religion - both the altruism AND refugees disappear if you do that. In my opinion the EU should transform into a fully science-oriented Libertarian Technocracy that outlaws all religions and refuses to take in radically-religious immigrants. A technocracy would be literally the best thing to happen to this continent and might as well turn the union into a positive thing. Just imagine the combined autism of Germany steered into developing rockets and aircraft again.

Spotted the faggot.
Franco saved the country you literal meme.
>B-BUT JOSÉ ANTONIO
Also
>Supporting abortion
Literally kill yourself, kike.

>so have Italy
wtf are you talking about, we've been compliant with the EU budget requests since 2011 and we've seen absolutely no gain from that

>France has failed to push through much needed reforms for years now, so have Italy

Prior to joining the EU/Eurozone, their economies somehow worked even without neoliberal reforms, that's the point here.

Vienna is cucked as hell though
Klagenfurt is the shit

The second post in the thread. My argument is that Minijobs are beneficial for students and people stuck in between jobs.

only one way..end privet owned central banks

we need more muslim immigrants to fix this issue

Budgetary discipline doesn't equal "passing much needed reforms". I'm specifically talking about economic and labor reforms that you've been putting off for whatever reasons. Your corruption is insane, and it's never addressed.

Stop using the EU as a scapegoat to pin the blame for problems YOU caused and refuse address on.

I assume this is bait, but with Americans you can never know.

Need more civic nationalism clearly.

Belgium really made me think

Italy, Greece and Spain should never have joined the Eurozone, but the ability to devalue your own currency and thus increase exports would only be a short-term solution anyway. The South's problems run much deeper, and a short time later they'd be in deep shit again.

I can't find any legit source on that. Besides, it doesn't really help when it's coupled with high unemployment, economic stagnation (or decline), and soaring public debt. Not to mention, the correlation/causation fallacy you're pushing.

Not really, the inflation rate in Italy right now is 1,8 germany 2,0. The ECB can put in place measures that target the inflation of a single country and seems is working

jelly.
good, but there is some flight to the north (by doctors for example, esp. family practice, incl. my old doctor, who is now in Klagenfurt). not nearly as much as (probably, because i don't know the stats) cro, bosna and srbija though.

>the ability to devalue your own currency and thus increase exports would only be a short-term solution anyway

It worked for quite, quite a while for Italy.

>The South's problems run much deeper

Here, you are right, albeit the Euro and increased competition from Eastern Europe and China are certainly a part of that.