Brit/pol/ - Death of a Country Edition

>EU to discuss Brexit position without UK
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39742949

>Ukip MEP's 'death cult' remarks spark new Islamophobia row
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/29/ukip-new-islamophobia-row-death-cult-remarks-gerard-batten-paul-nuttall

>Theresa May's 'poisonous propaganda' about immigrants fuels violent hate crime, says Tim Farron
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-hate-crime-brexit-anti-immigration-time-farron-drop-the-target-migration-cap-general-a7708786.html

>(((Anti-Racist))) Corbyn Bully Boys Crash UKIP Manifesto Launch, Harass Members
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/28/exclusive-video-anti-racist-corbyn-bully-boys-crash-ukip-manifesto-launch-harass-members/

>Heads urged 'to vigorously oppose grammars'
bbc.com/news/education-39735255

>Corbyn warns of ‘Brexit for the few’ offering tax cuts to super-rich
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/election-2017-jeremy-corbyn-tories-brexit-for-few-tax-cuts-super-rich-corporations-conservatives-a7708191.html

>UKIP General Election Campaign Launch
youtube.com/watch?v=4ugQnJ0_N0g

>Farage invites Viktor Orban to the Brexit Club
youtube.com/watch?v=AwXDXgVBAqw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sx_TPJQ1UPY
youtube.com/watch?v=wV5Yhmf4tBw
youtube.com/watch?v=RBzAwro8M90
youtube.com/watch?v=qVUrXu3Y9Kg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4455510/Westminster-terrorist-named-Mohammed-Khalid-Omar-Ali.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CfDYzY-shBA
youtube.com/watch?v=GXC4I7fxak4
youtu.be/pnm9-xEYEoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5HP3EPZJX7c
youtu.be/AZUMEgHmCY8
youtube.com/watch?v=-25Lz6cxPpk
bbc.com/news
archive.fo/6ELLb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

blair increased skilled immigration

Newest Bowden speech for anyone who missed it last week.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sx_TPJQ1UPY

>good goyim, don't worry about this Paki coming into your country, he has a degree from Calcutta Technical College hehehehe

>red Clacton, thanet and dartford
how the fuck did he manage that

Post vintage uk politics vids lads, feels comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=wV5Yhmf4tBw

Blair hate pakis you mohammed kraut

>

youtube.com/watch?v=RBzAwro8M90

>voting

I am Puße

>"This terrorism isn't our fault. We didn't cause it. It's not the consequence of foreign policy."

- Tony Blair

youtube.com/watch?v=qVUrXu3Y9Kg

TUNCAKE TEAOCKS

what should i have for tea tonight

SURGE

Alcoholism is the new British disease and it needs to be eradicated if we're to stand on our own two feet post-Brexit.

Do you think Corbyn, Farron and/or Nuttall will resign after this election?

>died from heart failure at 40 while alone in his own home

Hmm

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4455510/Westminster-terrorist-named-Mohammed-Khalid-Omar-Ali.html

last week's foiled terrorist was 100% a nig
the DM found a video
he tried to drive a van from London to Gaza and got stopped in Greece (lmao)

listen to the way he talks, all these "jihadis", they're all just angry little wannabe-gangster niggers

>Lee Rigby killer
>Khalid Massod
>This Nig

Do you guys have an Islam problem, or is it more of an Angry Nigger problem?

>they're a weak lot some of them in Europe you know

vintage

>that synth (?) type music, brings the 90s crashing back.

Scary how right the tories were about Blairs evil intentions.

Can't wait for Corbyn to win

It's a drug problem.

>Lib Dem SURGE
>Farron resigning
Why would he do that user?

Seriously though lads, how fucking dirty do you have to be to have someone scrape crusty semen off your clothes before you go out? God damn,, the man was like a walking wank factory.
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=CfDYzY-shBA

>Paul Nuttall is standing in my constituency
Let the memes begin lads

t.turk
[Minority 1] are bad but [Minority 2] are bro tier is this easiest way to spot [Minority 2] posters

Nuttal and Corbyn maybe.
Farron will probably end up on 8-20 MPs and be fine.

my personal favorite is arizona iced tea

>Pro-Life Alliance
>this is a film about a modern day holocaust

fucking hell how have I never seen this, top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=GXC4I7fxak4

He's right, it's the fault of immigration policy

youtu.be/pnm9-xEYEoQ

Pretty easy to increase skilled immigration when immigration in general sky rockets, only thing is you casually forget the hordes of non skilled immigrants that came at the same time that outweigh any benefits you can get from them.

It's Islam. I saw on a bus advert yesterday Islam was promoting itself is the religion of peace, but when the church wanted to do something less controversial and more truthful on buses pbuh the mayor of london said no

Just woken up and seen Are Nuttal is standing in my constituency. Do I vote for him or pull a Hitchens? Don't really want a Scouser as my MP.
>btw never ever voting Tory or labour
>I value my soul

>Do you guys have an Islam problem

How often do party leaders not resign after losing a general election?

>another Boston and Skeg user
I wouldn't put it past UKIP to be elected, they had that 20-year-old kid instead of Farage and he only lost by about ~2000

Plus the leftist butthurt would be delicious

why the fuck aren't we voting this party
youtube.com/watch?v=5HP3EPZJX7c

If we get a Tory landslide in June and Corbyn doesn't immediately resign then Labour will break into two parties, calling it now. The Blairite and Corbynite factions already hate each other.

Its cheat day lads

Imagine the Left wing Butt hurt if Nuttall is elected. Vote for him.

He's a chancer mate. He lost at Stoke (didn't even live there) and he doesn't give a fuck about you or his constituents.
Hold your nose and vote Tory.

That actually looks bretty gud desu

youtu.be/AZUMEgHmCY8

Love a bit of Blair versus major

Depends on the circumstances
>Advising someone to vote tory when UKIP can win

pretty much greens

Man, the UK will get so bloody raped by the EU, then you will be GLOBALIZED.com by your shit eating "conservatives" and "economic nationalists".

I feel sorry for the english people, you just can't seem to get it right since WW1.

Nice b8. Have a rare Momendumb.

>implying that the Tory MP gives a fuck about me

I know what LGBT is, but what is LGBT+? Queers with HIV?

comfy moggpost

You buy an LGBT Gold subscription

he's just a literally who who loves PR

Your guess is as good as mine!

Pasta

>LGBT+? Queers with HIV?
Superior shitpost upboat.

youtube.com/watch?v=-25Lz6cxPpk

After the Union of the Crowns there was a tradition that the English serf or peasant would have to walk around the house with his shoes in his hands when Scottish official or landlord came to the house to have intercourse with his wife.
>muds
>ethnic cleansing
Correct
subhuman
>fucking celtnigger cunt
But you are not an Anglo. You are Celt-nog whose ancestors were subjugated by the real Anglo.

Ever noticed how English people are so hideous looking compared to other Germanic-speaking people? Its because the inhabitants of England aren't really Germanic people at all, they're in fact a bunch of potato niggers in denial.

All the great achievements of the English people were done by individuals of mostly Saxon, Angle, Norse, or Norman heritage.

The aboriginal population of England is composed of sickly and wicked abominations who were most likely banished from the European mainland. Not surprisingly, the most shitty parts of the British Isles are the regions in which the aboriginal Celt-nigger DNA is strongest and least diluted... Places like Ireland, Wales, and some parts of England. In these places, you will often find people who posses a phenotype that can be described as short, swarthy, and ''Black Irish''.

I suggest the term ''Anglo'' stops being used to describe English people. It's an insult to the real Angles and Anglo genes carriers like Scots and Danes.

Demon of the Semen
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=CfDYzY-shBA

>reeeee subhumans reeeee
do you not get bored?

>New
user...

Aren't they basically the same?

Same here. Haven't had a pepperoni pizza in months, think that's tonight.
Question for Britpol:

>Be me, Saturday morning comfy, feed the fish, read the papers, make a cup of tea, sit down at computer to shitpost and play some games.

>Realise five minutes later that tea is still in the kitchen.

Is this dementia?

The important question is why aren't you banned?

neck yourself paedo scum

pic related
why would I be banned?

if it's Islam, how come almost all terrorist attacks in the UK since 2001 have been done or foiled by Nignogs?

21/7 bombers (foiled) = niggers
Leytonstone Underground stabber = nigger
Westminster Hyundai terrorist = nigger
Lee Rigby killers = the niggerest nigs

You have to admit, niggers are seriously overrepresnted in these "terrorist" attacks, even though they make up, like 1% of the ""British"" Muslim population?

They seem to be only able to do low-fi attacks with knives and vehicles because they are dumb niggers and can't organise for shit.

>feed the fish
what fish user?

Considering how these so called 'Germanics' have hardly done anything noteworthy, except create war and strife, I must wholly disagree with your flawed assertion that the 'pure Germanic' individuals that 'reside' on this island are the ones who have made the greatest of British achievements.

I must you remind you that the Germanic people's achievements pale in comparison to nations such as Britain, France and Italy.
What progress has Germany made other than communism and demonstrating the theories of British scientists using British technology?

>a black muslims kills someone
>better focus on his race instead of his driving ideology

Germans are the biggest mistake.

>nignogs
They are subhuman. They are the scum of the Earth. When you talk about coons, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel of humanity.
>France and Italy

Blacks seem to convert in jail in very high numbers

>yesssss yesssssss disarm yourselves, one world, one love, we are all human, they benefit your GDP, introduce new foods, don't be a bigot, black people are just like you and I

good goyim, keep watching our (((product)))

bbc.com/news

>multiracial society

Either make a valid point or shut up.

There's eight neons and some shrimp, including Jeremy C - a bright red shrimp, who I don't actually recall buying, and just appeared one day.

I'd like to add a fighting fish or something solitary but dunno if there's room. Maybe a Gourami.

>Caravan

>only took 15 minutes for the EU countries to agree the negotiating stance

It really is the Reich

Israel why are you here anyway?

cute fish desu

>valid point
There should be no nigs in Europe whatsoever. In fact, I believe they should be eradicated

I am from the Cayman Islands and I'm a person

Muslims prey on the weak. Drug addicts, homeless, prisoners, mentally ill people.

>What did he mean by this?

I'm convinced it's race that plays a larger role in things like propensity for violence, not religion.

The reason is probably more to do with niggers being very aware of their status in society (the lowest of the low), the sense of alienation that comes with this, and then the "anger" at whites and white institutions. I.e "whitey enslaved my peoples, he deserves it"

Muslims also fall for this because they are shitskin brown people who are alien to this country - but not because of their religion, but their ethnicity. Albanians and Turkroaches don't do this kind of terrorism - even though they share the same religion. The reason? Turkroaches are more racially similar to Europeans than Pakis and Nignogs, so they fit in better.

Didn't you have a Turkroach shoot a bunch of folk last year?

you just confirmed my suspicion that your a turkroach or albonigger deflecting on other non whites

>what is Warrior Gene
>what is testosterone level
>what is IQ

well most converts are pathetic bugs and losers so yes .Just like that ginger cuck , probably never even kissed a girl

I entirely agree, should've worded it like this before.

Yeah mate, it's just black people.
>archive.fo/6ELLb
Fuck off you paki bastard.

>in fact, I believe they should be eradicated

>Israel
>advocates genocide

The country that keeps on giving.

Thank you animu poster. I still think you should be banned, but the fish-senpais are grateful.

Who has received their polling cards so far?

What is Brit/pol/'s stance on grammar schools?

My subjective view is that they are a good thing and if managed appropriately benefit social mobility.

last time I give compliments to anyone's aquatic pets

Muslims do not fit in. It makes no difference what country they are in. Watch this webm and see if this man could be describing your country, or even your town.
Frightening.

Awfully specific question to be asking, lad.

I'm voting for Jez lads.

Four more bank holidays is too good an offer to pass up

What MP will they Jo Cox to try and stop the tory reich