news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=4aolYfuNrMA
youtube.com/watch?v=1PWXR2gN-DQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't fap to this.

Looks pretty comfy

Lol he ded?

rip

the question is WHO are the most retarded people?
or what IS the most retarded RACE/ETHNICITY/NATIONALITY?

my vote goes to OP or the Dutch, depending on what question is actually being asked

>all that dirty water filling his lungs

>Implying the thread was made by a Dutch

Listen cunthair, how many languages do you speak?

i am become one with the poo

did he died?

Fucking sub humans.

>Will overtake you from left without honk.
>Will break signal and get rekt by the traffic cop.
>Will honk like a maniac when un necessary.
>Will argue inspite of violating traffic rules.
>Will get hit by a truck and die a cheap death.

leftist be like.

>MUH UPPER CASTE PRIVILAGE,low uppercaste die in accidents because MUH better colonies Political class friends.
>Road only built in Upper caste localities.

Thanks to our corrupt govt doesn't revoke their license.
Fucking parasites I don't care they kill themselves,the more the rate the better,but nope,instead they drive like a maniac and kill peds,yesterday a lady got a broken leg because a DINDU like him imagined himself in Road Rash universe.

POO

in

Are you okay it's too early this drunk

LOO

It's not because it's Abbos.

PEROO

Why are you breeding like rabbits. Don't Indians know of the pill or condoms?

haha ebin meme, well played much original, should have posted a pic of pepe or mudkips because you are meme man
8/8 gudd

the only one that matters is English anyway.

Why didn't he go full throttle so his forward momentum would be more powerful than the rivers momentum?

Why did he stay on the bike when it veered towards the water?

Why the fuck didn't he just wait or find an alternative crossing?

Why? Well, because evolution.

AM BECOME POO
DESTROYER OF LOO

This never gets old
>doesn't even try to correct
>Hands on handles the whole time

10/10 physical comedy

F

listen, bigot

this is a special treatment for very itchy scalp

try not washing your hair for 7 months, rough massage is the only way to relieve the itch

He survived. There's a longer clip on you tube

Never flushed in his life, now the poo is flushed.

RIP in peace

Woa

I did not see him come up.
Is he dead?

We supply them condom toilet and everything but they simply refuse,the guy you saw in this video is typical nigger,no sane person would have crossed that bridge given the risk.

These are the kind of people allowed to vote,so yeah,the guy you saw just now his intimidated vote is equal to a vote of an individual who believes in a particular ideology and a set of rules and judge policy skeptically.

But these fuckers? Let alone the fate of the nation,they lack the very fundamental skill of preserve and invest,they are good for nothing,literally,all they are capable of is labor level job which includes picking shit from gutter,cheap carpentry,construction,the minimum wage ones,and there are religious leader who tell them its god words to breed,and they provide them with GIBS to survive at the expense of tax payer money.

You have Muslim clerics here advocating the use of condoms as Haram,some villages are so orthodox narrow minded that they will either not answer to questions related to sex and reproduction or the village mob will basically shoo you away if you cross the boundary its like being a feminist and advocating women rights in Africa.

There are few who come out of their GENE boundary and somehow sync up with the civilization,again they are not the rule,they are like exception.

Fuck this country seriously,work your ass whole day and pay 30% to 40% tax to not see a proper road,and fund the livelihood of people whose worth on this universe is fucking zero,I am actually thinking of the Rat experiment in this scenario,I hope someday they get so much infested in their areas that their sense of human instinct gets fucked and within years they will go extinct.

Till then got to keep the Economy level up so that these fuckers can't enter the rich part of society.

Did he died?

hahaha, after the first slap I would have fucked up that guy so badly

classic

Did he just slap?! HOW CAN HE SLAP?????????? REEEEEEEEEEEEE

What a way to end a good hair cut, classic

At least they require ID to vote.
Burgers take the cake when it comes to retard level famalam.

it's like it's trying to communicate

thanks for the daily dose of bantz™ Straya

>rich part of society
>indian

Sup Forums is obssessed with India. Are we really that much better than everyone else (bar maybe Russia - you guys are alright)?

why?

Condom are too big for their dicks.
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm

watching isis videos, when all anyone can do is shout "allah snackbar" a zillion times whilst shooting wildly, and occasionally blowing themselves up?

i'd say leafs

>Sup Forums has a scat fetish
oh no!!!

Yes you are, All those predawn pootrols in the tundra are a fucking joke.

We are obsessed with levels of retardedness that shouldnt even exist
Fuck man, what a way to end your poo in the streets

slipped on his own shit and got his head watermeloned.

The part where he jacks the guys head off is actually really good - as soon as you stop you can feel your scalp tingle.

>tfw gf used to do it to me
>still miss her

That's a really big dick

This is the best thing.

cant take this thread anymore, too much poo in the loo, im officially abandoning this thread now, dont post more replies just let i fugging die out

I'm pretty certain the most retarded person would actually be a legitimately retarded Indian man.

I wish you a safe travel to your cuckshed, Sven

>dont post more replies just let i fugging die out
Are we really still posting in this thread, if nobody updates/refreshes the page?

indian people is proof god has a sense of humor

Hey user, need a massage? 2 rupeee
youtube.com/watch?v=4aolYfuNrMA

There is only one way to find out.

Is Sweden proof that god doesn't give a shit, Sup Forums? Is it true?

We hired an Indian at work but he pretends like he's a nigger and became best friends with the idiot fucking beaner we have. Is this a common phenomenon?

For you

OP clearly never met an Abo.
/thread

Muslim detected, stone yourself

Emotional connections are firstly formed by smell. They recognize each other subconsciously. Its true.
t. science

Thanks white brother, I've been trying to get the beaner fired all year so maybe my manager will associate the smells and fire him too

Hello Paki friend,

How is the bachchabazi going on in Netherlands? Your father still makes you suck him after he's done fucking the goat and you in the ass? Is that why you love poo so much?

> be me
> paki kid
> see my goat being fucked by my father
> protest. father says goat is India. You have to hate India
> see my sister being fucked by my father.
> protest. Father says sister likes India. you have to hate India.
> See my country being fucked by Army who take all the funds for "defense". Army says it's because the politicians are friends with India. You have to hate India
> I complain to father. Father says, you like India? Makes me open my pants. Fucks me in my ass
> I complain. He makes me suck his dick and the poo of it.
> I've come to like poo now.
> Become obsessed with poo. Love poo.
> Find instances of poo.
> Also hate india.
> To prove my patriotism, I just have to make posts about India wherever I go.
> No matter that my countrymen are still rotting in pakistan.

What a shitty way to die

Why do you rape children?

>Emotional connections formed by smell
>poo in every loo
Is.. might there.. be a connection? Is this the secret of the poo?

OPs

Ssshhh...
You don't have to spill the beans.

None of it is human poo but mexican intellectual descended from rapist spaniards and cannibal aztecs wouldn't understand that

Okay taco. Back to cartel

Its poo.

youtube.com/watch?v=1PWXR2gN-DQ

POO

>None of it is human poo
Oh wow, breathe easy everyone it's just animal shit, not human shit!
Clearly that makes all the difference in the world.

One is cow poo but that is dried.

You pakis are shameless and would run to any shit country, won't you?

why do people always underestimate water

the one giving the finger in the sewage is an abo i think.

Stop raping dalit children you sister fuckers.

What happened Paco did you Indian owner abuse you for that unkept garden?

That pajeet was particulary retarded, I have crossed stronger currents on my KTM, fuck him, one less streetshitter.

Imagine the amount of shit he rubs into your face with his left hand while aggressively exhaling snot on your hair.
Fuck, just look at the water he sprays on the guy at the end, it's fucking piss.

>sewage
never seen the bush, that's what the water you drink looks like city boy

I'm beginning to think he's a paki too. Only a paki is so obsessed with India. He knows about dalits too, his forefathers

Its cosmic shit and piss user. COSMIC

>only pakis hate us
>erryone must be a paki
Pajeet my son.

Nah could be legit beaner he finally found somewhere to vent out about his Indian owner

Did one of our guys impregnated ur gf?

least poo's can read

You niggers are a notch over abbos, no Mexican girl would touch a streetshitter.

HOLY FUCK LMFAO

some mexican girls are legit hot. To find a hot Indian girl you literally have to wade trough an ocean of shit

Kek, this Is what you tell yourself to sleep at night Paco?

Okay taco it's fine. It's fine.
Just don't get yourself killed climbing the wall.

add to that that even if you find a rare hot indian girl, she will still take a shit in your living room

>HOT Mexican