This is the end of Sup Forums, we will never recover from this blow. It was fun whilst it lasted...

This is the end of Sup Forums, we will never recover from this blow. It was fun whilst it lasted, thank you guys and the janitors for the fun years

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stillgray/status/857776849534959616
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money#Sex_reassignment_of_David_Reimer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you have to treat any face in information society or information economy as non state actors from undisclosed location. Something like that MIB movie depicting soot souls in tar budgets only by using encryption. Notice "nye" is not a real name. Notice his face doesn't look european or american? He looks like alibaba from taliban. Try photoshopping a beard and towel on him - he will look more osama than osama bin laden.

>belief doesn't mean experimental facts that shape a theory.

Satanic knowledge

>knowledge about the subject
Like the huge amount of the mentally ill among trannies?

The caption "gender is determined by your chromosomes" in the left picture of that meme is wrong though. He never said that.

OR their astronomical suicide rates
Or the fact that at least half of them end up regretting making the transition in the first place

The science is settled!

>Integers don't exist because the set of real numbers is a spectrum

>like sex
Having a vayjayjay is pretty fukken binary.

>scientist
>changing his mind
sounds more like a politician desu

>Or the fact that at least half of them end up regretting making the transition in the first place

Umm, no sweetie, they're actually upset that you won't have sex with them, not that they're not actually a pretty girl.

but he did say this
twitter.com/stillgray/status/857776849534959616

Sex is determined by your chomosomes.
Gender is some made up thing that you should give zero fucks about.
There's a reason why most languages don't even have a word for gender, only for sex.

so in other words, the science isn't settled

what the fuck, that is not the picture I posted. gookmoot fix your shit you dumb nip.

>rational or irrational

Umm, no sweetie, they aren't girls because girls don't have a Y chromosome.

>physically having a 1 or a 0 is not binary

>1 in 2
>50/50 chance to be either a boy or a girl
>it's like flipping a coin
>there are only two possibilities

holy fucking triggered!!!

this "we're smarter that we used to be" meme needs to end. men 200 years ago were infinitely smarter than men now, who are basically unthinking shells at this point. we've barely learned anything worthwhile in the last century and only an EXTREMELY small minority were even involved in those breakthroughs. nowadays, any dumbfuck goyim with a computer and internet can call himself a genius as long as he regurgitates the right thoughts.

Literally this.

>We can adjust the science of gender as new information comes available
>We can NEVER adjust the science of climate even if new information comes available
>sweating bill.jpg

I didn't know we discovered chromosome proving there was more than two genders

>Accommodating mental illness
>"Gained more knowledge"

Remind me who needs to #MarchForScience again

>Umm, no sweetie, they aren't girls because girls don't have a Y chromosome.

Umm, no sweetie, they are girls because gender is a social construct like every other arbitrary construct.

>Umm, no sweetie, they're actually upset because after years of chemical mutilation and plastic surgery, it dawns on them they'll never become the gender they want.
I personally look forward to the day all trannies commit mass suicide

wot
Read, burger.

My brain hurts

ummmmm, no sweaty, theres no pain receptors in your brain. your head hurts.

Penis = male
Vagina = female

I can tell a female from a male 99.9% of the time. How can I tell if someone is a different gender?

Bill Nye The Unscientific Guy

Bill Nye The Lie

Bill Nye SJW Pudding & Pie

Bill Nye The Cuckmaster Guy

>doesn't understand the dangly bit between his legs is a 1 and the void between a broads legs is the absence of one, otherwise a 0

Cmon man I'm on your side.

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SWEATY IT'S 2017 AND MY SEX JUNK IS SO OH OH OH

That's weird logic given that these very people seek to destroy the live's of others who made 'offensive' comments years ago.

Are they not allowed to grow as people since too?

>Bill Nye the Lie

BILL NYE THE SCIENCE LIE

LIE

LIE

LIE

LIE

"Lying is cool!"

LIE LIE LIE

BILL NYE THE SCIENCE LIE

So does all this gender and sexuality bullshit mean that we can go back to abstinence and monogamy? It seems the 'free love' experiment has failed horribly and that allowing sex ed to become a breeding ground of liberal sickness has blown up in our faces entirely. Iv'e come to the conclusion that any woman willing to have sex before marriage at this point is a whore that will take your kids away from you and turn them into tranny faggots out of pure spite.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY MEANS OF TEMPERATURE REGULATION?

>Umm, no sweetie, they are girls because gender is a social construct like every other arbitrary construct.
Umm, no sweetie, that's pseudoscience cooked up by a pedophile "scientist".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money#Sex_reassignment_of_David_Reimer

But honestly, what the fuck is with this gender shit? I acknowledge that gender identity can be a spectrum, and not all people take the junk between their legs so seriously, but why the fuck are these SJW types pushing his shit into real life? I don't care if someone actually identifies as combat helicopter as long as they're not demanding other people to LARP with them.

This gender identity shit has absolutely nothing to do with biology. Penis is going to remain as literal physical penis no matter how feminine the carrier of that penis feels.

>New information comes in on sex and gender
>Showd that it's more of a spectrum than a binary, black and white thing

>New information comes in on climate change
>Further shows that mankind is heating the planet drastically with ghgs

What the fuck is so god damn hard to understand about this?

Yes, it's the genetic facts have changed in the intervening years, not Nye's politics.

>Implying the American government chooses whether you have a penis or vagina

How is this a social construct again?

You lookin' for the reason why all this gender bullshit is happening?

Alright, I'll tell you.

Ready to get woke as fuck?

Sure you're ready to receive this truth bomb?

Ready?

One simple sentence.

Truth below this line

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored rich white people inventing problems to spice up their lives.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually no, its because if you castrate an animal in the wild like the honey badger does to larger prey. The animal will give up on life and let the badger finish it off, even though a fag like you would say "its only his nuts".
Even a fucking water buffalo has more sense of self than a tranny. LMFAO

>adjusts his views (((accordingly)))
This shit sounds like it's taken from 1984 ffs.

THIS
People who actually have to live from wage to wage dont think about this shit.

Look at that op is a shilling faggot

So eddie murphey is a subject matter expert?

>Bill Nye the Tranny guy

well, the problem is that their kids DO. id say about 20-30% of NEETs are gender/sexuality benders that find their aberration to be a convenient excuse not to work. how could they in a world filled with cisprivilege and homophobia?

Exactly. It's no coincidence that the richest and most affluent parts of white western countries are the epicenters for degeneracy and Marxist ideologies.

These people don't actually believe what they preach, and they definitely don't think anything they push through will ever affect them. Open the immigration doors? It will never affect me as I'm rich and I can afford to live in a gated community with 100% rich white neighbors. Pretend that there are roughly 30 billion different genders? It'll never affect me as I'm rich and my family will be accepted no matter what the fuck we pretend to be.

Rich white people are essentially roleplaying fantasy 24/7, and everybody else suffers for it.

lmao at the assblasted tranny "correcting" the tweet