Will norwegians and danes welcome swedish refugees?

In 15-20 years Sweden will collapse due to mass-immigration. What attitude will you norwegians and danes have when it comes to recieving immigrants from Sweden?

Will you welcome us?

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

The Finland flag in that picture is inaccurate

tanned swedes will be the first to jump the border.

But it doesn't matter, you fuck up you pay the price.

i will be there in the woods shooting any fucker that tries to jump the border i case of war, tanned swede or not.

we don't want your problems

>tanned swedes

Much like the gulf states refused Syrian refugees, the Nordic and Western Europe states will refuse Swedish refugees. Swedes will instead be forced to make the trek across the central Asian steppes to set up shanty towns along the Chinese coast, hoping to be able to hitch rides on cargo ships across to Japan and South Korea, where they will go on to crash their soceities - with no survivors.

Why would they?

>Why would they?

Because we are their brothers. Maybe we are like that brother who fucked up and became a drug addict, but we are still their brother, and they should take care of us

I agree honestly

more like a black sheep, jamal
id personally rather let you rot and be forgotten

Why not? If you welcome the swedes, Oslo will become more white. You should just make sure the swedes assimilate and stop supporting the same ideas that led to the destruction of Sweden

>Taking in Swedish Refugees
>Allowing the infamous Swedish cuck genes to procreate.

Alow me to tell you a tale, there was once a state in the USA named Minnesota, where Swedish immigrants congregated en masse. Today, this is the very state that advocates for open borders/all refugees welcome policy in the US.

The Eternal Swede, not even once.

we don't want the cancer nor do we want the carcinogen
why the fuck would you even jump the border? you would be in the middle of the happening and could take back your country

white women and children can set up temporary shelters, sure, but they better fuck off back to sweden.

any men coming over, i will shoot on sight, white or not

no. you will bring your liberal mental disease to us.
just dont.

DON'T LET THEM IN! THEY WILL RUIN YOUR COUNTRIES LIKE THEY DID THEIRS!

>any men coming over, i will shoot on sight, white or not

But Anders, don't you know gender is merely a social construct?

They can't say no to the eternal swede

No. Fight for your country.

People like Angela Merkel are normalising the destruction of an indigenous culture to replace it with that of an imported one for the sake of pleasing those who who don't assimilate.

let Sweden burn.

So you don't want hot swedish women?

unlikely
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html

>white women and children can set up temporary shelters, sure, but they better fuck off back to Sweden
>Swedish women
Do you WANT your country to get cucked, Björn?

You think every swede is a cucklet?

that finnish flag

there wont be any young white sweden women in 20 years

Those who run from the plague will simply bring it with them

All Swedes will be put down, you brought this on yourselves

> we don't want your problems
got some bad news...

also, none of you cucks will ever shoot a swedish person, ever. or anyone else for that matter.

You swedes are already one of the largest immigrant groups here

I would say 90% in Uppsala is pretty cucked. I can only speak from my city.

If there was a noncucked Swede, that Swede would be in jail right now for shooting politicians.

white Swedish women, on the other hand, there will be plenty of.

If it was 100% white swedes fleeing? Sure, but we all no it wont be shitskins will jump ship to get better gibs immediately so no thanks. Id help fight in Skåne though, with the promise of Denmark getting it back.

Their not immigrants...their family...whether you like it or not...

perfect opportunity to swap. you can have our non-whites in return. just don't bring your multiculti feminist ideals across the border sven

What do you think of the swedes who live there?

There are so many swedes going to Norway after they finish highschool to work like fucking poles

God I hope not. Your country deserves everything that has happened to it, and everyone who saw what was happening, and did nothing to stop it, deserves their fate. Have fun living in West Syria

as it stands right now i would not welcome swedes. Maybe if you people man up and get Sverigedemokraterna elected into office i would personally reconsider. But Sverigedemokraterna should hopefully do enough work so you would not need to run from muslim niggers. Jeez get your shit under controll or denmark/norway/finland would need to build a border against swedenstan.

I'm also game for a little of the old ultraviolence in Skåne

Those countries are destination for muslims, basically nobody safe.

pls come and retrieve skåne and then enforce your laws here. Boot the immigrants up north to Shitholm and let's protect the new SwexDen border.

Sverige should be held accountable for all of their mistakes. What you allowed to happen is your collective responsibility and your shit to sort out.

>sweden being the dominant country
>was denmarks bitch for most of the last millenia

You want Malmö back?

Malmö survives financially today only because of "utjämningsbidrag", which means gibs from the rest of the country.

just goes to show what a sad state your country is in

Good that I'm a Finn then

This is William's wife. He's just had a seizure. I've forwarded your information onto the authorities.

This thread is just another troll-thread of which purpose is to create in-between fighting amongst our countries.

We are very much the same people, same race and same culture.

However, we want our own countries as any other sane people want to have their own countries.

We will not give up on Sweden, give up on our elders and children, give up on our culture and land. We will ALWAYS fight for our right to our freedom and land!

We as a people and as a cultural entity, have fought hard for our freedom and our land up here in the north.

We will not let some filthy subhumans take our lands due to "racism", political correctness or politics in general!

Our ancestors did not die in order to watch their heir and country burn down to the ground.

Neither will we...

14/88

Probably will söta bror, the ones who fucked up sweden will stay in their multicultural utopia thinking nothing is wrong until they get beheaded and eaten by feral negroids

Ok. So what's being done?

I'm really tired of faggots like yourself trashtalking all you can about my country while doing nothing about it.

The same fucking people that does not help fix our damn country, will be the same people that will say they did everything they could when we finally take back our lands.

You, the politicians and the leftist are the same type of horseshit; you blame us swedes for everything while doing nothing in order to create a better world for ourselves!

Either you change yourself and assist your bloodbrothers in this fight, or you run away as a coward.

I would never, ever run away from Norway if your country was shit and your people consisted of a majority of brainwashed idiots voting for the same party each year.

I would fight for you just as I am fighting for my country RIGHT NOW!

Make a change or become the problem

Come to the states and help us rebuild

NO!

What's being done is creating a strong sense of racial consciousness in my country which together with gathering people all over our nation together in this fight, we will become the force that ones again rules our land!

If I would leave my nation to rebuild another nation, I would be nothing but a traitor to my country. It takes a man to create another man, therefore I cannot leave my brothers in arms or my family and friends. They are the blood of my flesh, without them I cannot live.

Fight for your nation and I wish all the luck in order to make America a great nation again!

When the war comes, I will come to your aid just like you came to Finland during the winter war. Until then, not a whole lot I can do

they'd probably eradicate you

No. You ruined your own country. I ain't letting you destroy mine.

Traitor faggot.
Swedes would be more than willing to help you not end up in our place, yet here you sit like a homo spewing shit. If you only knew how much like a Swede you sound. You'll end up in our place, watch.

Soon we'll be the only one after we genocide the Norwegians and make Norway our new state. Then we can send you to Sweden to live with islam.

Do you have a group? I mean a real physical local group ready to go to prison or even die? It kills me and many other Americans when we see what your elite has done to Europe.

We're going to mine the gulf and make sure no refuse washes up on our shore. After we march into swedish Lappland and occupy it we can set up a safe zone. Skogsfinnar and other swedes of finnish ancestry will be allowed into the occupied zone if they are willing to learn finnish. They will not however be allowed into Finland. Once the situation has stabilized and enough swedes have been assimilated the region will be allowed to vote for becoming part of Finland or becoming a semi-autonomous protectorate.

It should be noted that the finnish military has several brigades worth of swedish-speaking reservists due to its conscription system. These soldiers should be ideal for long-term occupation of swedish regions involving contact with the civilian population.

Since the finnish army has a continuous need of training new conscripts each year even in peace time, these exercises and parts of the mandatory military service can simply be moved to the occupied zone.

I don't mind swedes. You're usually more service-minded than Norwegians when working those kinds of jobs. That's pretty much the only time I run into you.

Our right wing government said they'd shoot you.
Google, "Norway will abandon international law if Sweden collapses".

Don't worry though, us, Binland, and Denmark will take your land afterwards.

Why the fuck is the colours of the Finnish flag inverted? And why is it in Lappland? This image
fucking triggers me REEEEEEE who made this???

No. The eternal swede made his bed and now he will be raped to death in it and Scandinavia will be a better place for it.

Kipitä vittuun hurri.

most poles are hard working. All swedes do is work in bars and resturants to feed their drug habits. Fucking degenerate filth. Stay home and die the slow deat you deserve.