Whoa.... so Putin is Trumps puppet after all?

Whoa.... so Putin is Trumps puppet after all?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/russias-boom-farming-economy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's getting old and cucked. Russia boasts their military but it's rotten inside. Expect it collapse and turn into huge chinized Uganda in a decade or so

>their military but it's rotten inside
like ours?

You damn well know you have the knowledge and the industrial infrastructure. You simply cant have one because you misbehaved twice and both France and UK won't let you.

Little slightly less than ours, but yes.
I mean how are warships being sunk by cattle transports better than warships made of plywood?

Yeah he is. Just like Flynn and that commie Larry King.

>He's getting old and cucked. Russia boasts their military but it's rotten inside. Expect it collapse and turn into huge chinized Uganda in a decade or so

and yet on land Russia would BTFO Nato(without USA)

So much bait. Gunna pull out the popcorn

oh Portugal, you dont even know whats under the sea of this iceberg

>Expect it collapse
If I got a dollar every time someone said this USSR would be back in buisness.

>Russia would BTFO Nato
explain how. They are literally being BTFo by sheep

collapses aren't sudden, my drug

he's a deluded russian expat, that's how

Yes, like yours, Germany

russia is so self contained it might as well be its own planet.
all resources they need, they got

You don't have a point.

I don't like y'all very much, and we would BTFO you (I have to say that), but RU would beat Germany's asshole to pieces. Not even close.

I like where this is going

Yeah at least out NATO allies trained with broomsticks to btfo the sheep.

"self contained"? Their only industry is gas/oil production and they are pretty much dependent on everything else. They are on the same level as arab cunts. Even worse, their oil is expensive to extract.

>we would BTFO you
Napoleon and hitler thought so too. History shows that the only way to defeat russia is promote internal strife. Currently you can only realistically do that by killing putin. Problem being that in case of his death due to unnatural consiquences the factions in our government that advocate all out war will instantly gain complete popular support.

Shooping Trump down to be the same height as that mongolian midget. Top kek son!

>Russia boasts their military but it's rotten inside. Expect it collapse and turn into huge chinized Uganda in a decade or so

Yea, just like Hitler said. "We only have to kick in the front door and the whole rotten structure will come crashing down". Three years later Ivan is raping your women in the ruins of Berlin while Hitler's corpse is still smoldering in his underground bunker.

As the German hints at above, all we would have to do to destroy you is flood the natural gas market with cheap American natural gas and you would be basically in Niggertown at that point.

No nukes, no tanks, etc. wouldn't even be necessary. We already have the reserves and tech. to do it too.

same applies to Iraq and Afghanistan. What is your point here?

Does anyone have that portrait of Trump with the giant schlong?

Look everyone has their defeats, but I must note that you people got BTFO by the Japs hard. They had barely even industrialized and y'all got shit-kicked by them. You couldn't even get your fleet to the other side of your country in under a year. Sad.

russia is not dependent on other countries like for example germanistan. all it takes is political will and they can go closed economy ala nazi germany and prosper within their own bubble

>you dont even know whats under the sea of this iceberg.
meaning?

n-no homo

American LNG will never be cheaper than Russhit gas though.

>You couldn't even get your fleet to the other side of your country in under a year. Sad.
Yeah, that was kind of the issue. Which is why we don't mind Global warming overmuch and don't really invest into navy anymore.

>we didn't bail Russia out

We really were on the wrong side.

> russia is not dependent on other countries like for example germanistan
Germanistan is at least is capable of producing own food, fagget. This is a foundation laid by Hitler himself. We have the possibility to grow our own potatoes, maize, wheat, vegetable oil, sugar, meat and producing our own derivates. Russia has no such capability.

>pootin same height as Trumpf

I disagree, I think the tech is already getting to that point. Besides, the US has as many reserves as anyone on the planet, it's about volume. You could subsidize it to make the final product cheaper with the direct purpose of toppling or severely weakening Russia's one dimensional economy. It'd be worth it and the rest of the consumer nations would be like thanks for the oil guys.

Lilliputians

>Russia has no such capability.
politico.eu/article/russias-boom-farming-economy/
Educate yourself. Altho it is a great shame that it took a trade war to get the industry going, it is quite well off after it got rolling.

This is just embarrassing. I knew that Jeb was the right choice.

That's exactly what Hitler said, and we all know how that turned out !

So many butthurts buckling under massive faggot invasion.
Regime changes stopped dead.
Name your last win, faggots.

Wow, he's alot taller than I thought.

You remember when ya boi Khrushchev came over to get some of that American Corn? I mean he ended up blowing it or whatever but still, he knew the score- took his ass to Disneyland too.

Yeah, let's hope you can feed yourself from your own empty promises. Your country is a literal shitpile. WE were the only people that feed you through 40-70's, so go and fuck yourself.

>Russians proud of being able to farm food
Top kek!

Yeah, US was cucked by russian jews, that's what happened

Russia on track for #1 european economy.
Die eurofags.

Even the Soviets knew Chuck Connors was the biggest hard ass on the planet.

Nice bait

Stop reposting this everywhere, cuck.

thats some manly chin

you cannot produce cheese out of pumpkins.jpg, Ivan

>Khrushchev
That was a funny guy, no doubt.
Cheap bait.

>Cheap bait
Not an argument

500 grams of bovine anus have been deposited to your account
now go and fuck your daughter

> all we would have to do to destroy you is flood the natural gas market with cheap American natural gas and you would be basically in Niggertown at that point.
meh, like the age of fossil fuels doesn't come to an end, anyway.

Even now, can y'all even into corn yet?

Trump will destroy Russia in WW3

Russia's been testing their shit in real life combat action for years, looks to be working to me

You might be right, but then you have to face the even bigger question, why would Russia focus their economy on an industry whose days are numbered? I guess go ahead and sell it while you can, but when it's over what will the RU economy fall back on?

Its a metaphor for how Germany is the sea and its ruled by a jewish piece of ice

i don't argue. there are hard times ahead for us again. if our leaders want to ensure their and our country's place in the world, they better do a good work

>why would Russia focus their economy on an industry whose days are numbered?
Because it easy.

>I guess go ahead and sell it while you can, but when it's over what will the RU economy fall back on?
We are working on that, but because you have to go against market and profit to get any modern industry going in a global market, it is very slow. Example provided above with food shows that the moment cheap foreign food domestic industry bloomed. There is similar push for high tech hardware, but it has a lot of challenges to defeat before it gets anything done. There is also good old complacency.

iraq and afghanistan are failed states in eternal chaos
Mehmet

you've ruined europe for the third time
trying to invade russia with your gender queer PC racial fluid army on top of that would be the most moronic and autistic thing that anyone has ever done in the entire history
even for you braindead autistic soulles empty shelf human like imbecilles

nigger i wish you could

You people are better than the Germans because you can admit things like this. I was just bantering but this is the truth I think for all nations- that we will have a hard time ahead unless our leaders and nation work hard.

At the end of the day I feel some small amount of fraternity with China and Russia just because they are also large nations with many haters playing on the big stage. China and Russia are both snakes imo but at least they get the struggle that goes on at the top.

>ours
whos?

Odd that you didn't bring up podesta.