Wives wanted in the Faroe Islands

>Women are leaving the Island and not returning
>It's too conservative and masculine boo hoo!
>Some men have been looking elsewhere for partners, from countries like Thailand and the Philippines.
>JUST

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p050kvwt

>19:26
>The island is too inbred
>I can't avoid fucking my Father or brother! :(

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05182bz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>haha fuck raising kids
>no i want to work a useless HRM office job living like my favorite cosmopolitan sex in the city grills xD

This is going to be a new trend
>Asians are running out of qts
>They are already leaving Asia to find new qts
>literally a billion of dudes
everyone better get one now before its to late

Can you believe this inbred island, along with greenland, is still part of the Kingdom of Denmark?

Yep, used to own Island and Virgin Islands too not long ago, but luckily we sold that off.

>population 50,000

It's probably inbred as fuck

>Phillipines / Thailand
>Feminine men
>Look at map
>Geopolitically desirable for China
>Remember the chinese have much higher IQ than us
>Definitely more than the jews
>Realize China is jewing them harder than the jews jew us

Did you know after the Toba supervolcano eruption the human population was almost reduced to extinction? We reached a population of less than 10,000.

women are such shit

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05182bz

Thai Cupid

>no bitching about the Faroese men importing and mixing with jungle asians
It's not only the womens fault.

The whole situation is disgusting. A lot of thai wives here in Sweden as well.

Typical (((BBC))) propaganda. The Faroe Islands are proof that long-distance inbreeding is great for maintaining a stable society and have one of the highest average life expectancies in the world (along with Iceland, which is also very inbred).

Do they have yellow fever or something? I just don't understand why they wouldn't go for Ukrainian qt's.

>tfw you will never live on an all male island

Lots of tourism to Thailand, and it's the bottom of the barrel, upper middle-aged men who import wives. Thais are probably "cheaper" and more likely to stay.

Men go to Thailand, women go to Gambia for sum bbc dick, run around on the beach drunk, get married, Gambian men leaves when they get Swedish citizenship, rinse and repeat.

It's disgusting.

W-what website are they using?

>>Women are leaving the Island and not returning

Yes and many of those women won't even get good jobs on the mainlands .Some crap Qualifications and a crap job an a shity flat to rent . easy to think that the grass is always greener on the other side

So 4d chess?

>can import a wife from any country on earth
>get an ugly disgusting south Asian gook
Explain this shit

Did you know that's wild speculation with no evidence? (it's not true you fucking retard)

Still higher IQ than avg anglo

WHITES ARE DUMB AS FUCCCCKK

AYYY LMAO

There is credible scientists who have supported the theory.

Don't get too emotional. Someone piss in your cornflakes this morning?

>avg south Asian iq; 85
>avg Anglo iq; 102
BTFO you little mountain nigger

Who gives a fuck? For every white bitch who wants no white man, there's 10 other non white bitches who will take her place. White bitches are overrated and pretty useless anyway.

I'm not upset, I just call people fucking retards on the internet sorry dude.

There are also credible scientists who do not support the theory.

>live on small island
>hunt, fish, and hike
>comfy outdoorsman lifestyle
>ungrateful cunt wife
>stays inside and watches ZOG tv
>leaves you to go in the city like all the ZOG women who are so happy and fulfilled on tv
>left alone, not going to leave
>decide you still want companionship
>get an Asian wife, she does more cooking, cleaning, and fucking in one day then your old wife would do in one month
>get non-stop "oh look how weird and awful these men are" articles
>media paints you as some oddity for wanting to continue a masculine existence in 2017
>relentless and ceaseless attacks until new laws come in or customs are introduced, restricting wives or the men

JUST

Fucking liberalism ruins everything.

>Nooo having a job is the beeeeest thinnngg you have your ownnnn moneeeyyyy

Stupid as fuck. Now, more than ever before, I know that women are children.

How about looking in Eastern Europe first ? I dont get why these sorry fucks immediately go to Asia to find a wife.

Well science can change pretty fast :)

This.
And also
>Clubs, shopping, caffe lattes
>ZOMG YASS!!!1!!!1!!

>>get an Asian wife, she does more cooking, cleaning, and fucking in one day then your old wife would do in one month
Holy shit, I keked.

Science is a spectrum.

LOL

Why don't they import Latin qts instead of Asians?

I'm not even surprised, white skin/light skin is considered an aphrodesiac.
Plus, rice farming Filipina + farm land-owning white man = plentiful harvest.

Plus, at least we're not Muslims, blacks or spics and we actually work and contribute to an economy, look at US statistics, we are the 2nd highest household earner among all ethnic groups.

All the latins can just come here and dicknap some 2nd gen cholo

Faggot

Faroese life sounds awesome desu
>an entire remote island with just you and your bros
>hunting fishing shooting the shit
>everyone gets an Asian waifu

Its probably a depressive place where there's nothing to do, has 6 months of night and is full of scandinavian autists

>inb4 im mad because they beat us at soccer

And you point? I wouldn't spend my life on sheep-fucker island where the weather is either rain, or more rain, and I have to marry my cousin.

If anything, the dudes should leave too.

>one complaint is that their close-knit community has too conservative and masculine a culture
>for some women Faroese society is simply too small, too constraining.
Ironically the women that leave for those big cities then stop breeding. They engage in all manner of interracial sex, drugs and degeneracy, but don't have adequate birth rates. Never listen to what women say. Saudi Arabia got it right.

Oh, why don't you move there then, user? I'm sure you would love to live there. Be poor and have no future.

You fucking idiot.

just like autism

Is this real or is this like the propaganda distrubuted across africa that said Europe needed men?

Where do I sign up?

Where are white women poor enough that they're willing to be mail order brides? Even Slavs are above that now.

I want to go there, but I don't want an Asian wife.

Looks like the (((blessed))) people finally noticed a small homogenous island that they forgot to culturally enrich.

The muzzies are right on the women issue.

Back to plebbit.

sounds comfy and perfect, why would you leave a simple existence for the stresses of congested city life? are they completely retarded?

LOL, hey, at least the ones immigrating aren't muslims, niggers, & spics

science IS autism

Yeah, literally no difference between women going to africa to fuck nigger-dick, and a man marrying a thai woman because she has good values and is likely to be a good wife. Dumbfuck.

I would be OK with girls going to cities if they had families, but the opposite happens. It's just selfish/harmful in the grand scheme of things.

I want to go there

Most women are dehumaniszed scum, that should be restrained in cerstain facilities where they are forced to pump out white babies all the time and get shot once they loose fertility, user.

>because she has good values and is likely to be a good wife.
Lol, the Thai woman is a traitor to her race by allying herself with foreign men. It would be like saying that a coalburner is a good wife to the black man.

>Praising china
>that flag
Every time

I need that picture showing women going with black men because they are dominant and white men going with asian women because they (asian women) are subservient

Pharaoh Islands sounds pretty comfy desu
How do I immigrate?

> located in the middle of Nordic and Northern European master races
> can't get even a single woman from any of those countries
> MUST import from other side of the world
> where women live in literal Hellscape and would do anything to escape

Literally what Sup Forums wants to create with KEKistan .... an isolated island full of faggots that can't into women.

> MGTOW! Gonna be so comfy, sitting around playin' vidya gaymemes and shitpoastin' on Sup Forums all day and night from my mancave in my cabin innawoods. NEET life while muh waifu makes me a sammich whenever she isn't sucking the semen out of me.

Sup Forumsfaggots actually think this is going to happen

>a thai woman because she has good values and is likely to be a good wife.
She should be a good wife for a thai man, idiot.
Importing them here solves nothing, we could have stopped migration and importation from outside europe and solve our population growth decline naturally in a heartbeat if people stood somewhat united

bullshit, you can sustain populations just fine above the 10.000 mark as long as you dont start fucking your cousins all the time. There are cosmopolitian pakistanis who are much more inbred then some small ass jungletribes because the latter does not do cousinfucking.
After your logic

Lurk more, newfag.

Don't worry, this globalized, americanized system will collapse on itself eventually. All cities are rapidly becoming shitskins centrals because the liberal progressive white women moving there from smaller towns don't breed. The only whites that will be left are those few who stayed in the countryside and were lucky enough to have a wife.

This is not some new development either. Historically speaking almost nobody from ancient cities 1000 years ago have survived to this day. Almost every human being today descends from farmers.

I see a future of crippled manlets.

Swedish speaking demographic development in Finland.

The reason why they went down is because they didn't have adequate birth rates in the urban areas. Finnish speaking farmers eventually outbred them.

>Historically speaking almost nobody from ancient cities 1000 years ago have survived to this day. Almost every human being today descends from farmers.
Sauce

Those halfbreeds have no future in the Faroes. The Elliot Rodgers will be even more pathetic than their fathers, and the daughters just move away similar to the young Faroese girls.

I would like to believe this theory, but today there is a much higher standard of living and an extremely generous welfare state that supports these shitskins having far more healthy children than they would have been able to historically on the dime of ethnic Europeans.

It's like living in a nightmare world when considering how backwards that is.

Have you not read Atlas Shrugged? System will collapse on itself eventually.

It solves white men not having to settle for feminist landwhales or used-up sluts.

I don't have a source, but think about it. You and me and probably everyone in this thread come from rural families who used to have 14 children. Very few people have a long line of despondency from city dwellers. You have to have been very upper class.

And for another thing, cities were much more filthy back in the day. Sanitation and living standards were poorer than at some family farms. It's extremely unlikely that families from Ancient Rome are still living in modern Rome.

Did you even read what i said?
We could have done the exact same thing without having to go outside of europe

Same

>hating a comfy island life this much
You ok?

>despondency
descendency*

But nowadays whites have less kids than replacement in most european countries, while the shitskins are well above replacement. Your theory hinges on farmers popping out kids, but the only ones popping out kids in europe today are the shitskins.

>Have you not read Atlas Shrugged?

Not yet. Its been my intention. Currently reading Stalin's Folly by Constantine Pleshakov. bretty gud

>caffe lattes
This triggers me more than the rest desu.

There is no place in europe where you can get the equivalent of a thai wife. Don't bring up slavs, it's hardly the same.

>Beta incel cucks that shouldn't breed import inbred seaniggers to racemix and pollute one of Europe's most unique and isolated gene pool with jungle gypsy asians.
>White beta asian fetishists can't even attract a white woman or asian woman, have to import gutter trash "asian" to put their peepee in her

Correct, there is no difference. Except the woman who go to Africa for the BBC are all dried up old skanks who are unlikely to pop out a mulatto baby, so what the man is doing is actually worse.

>I don't have a source
Valistunut arvaus, paskapuhetta mutta uskon

That's pretty much the idea place for 50% of Sup Forumsacks. Down to secretly preferring Asian waifus while being white nationalists.

Have you seen the selection of white women modern men can choose from? If you have and still would deny them asian wives, that's just fucking cruel. Western women dropped the ball, our whole culture dropped the ball. There's not much for most men to find here when looking to get married.

Helsinki birth rates: 1.41 / couple.
Central Ostrobothnia: 2.32 / couple.

Laestadians also have way above the replacement.

How would you know the quality of every woman across all of europe?
I dont find asians attractive at all and if you do then by all means but dont go spouting about how they have "better values"

Come to southern Europe instead and still marry a European. Europeans, if going to breed outside their ethnic group, should at least stay within their racial group.

protip: Spanish chicks are sexy as fuck and love nordic guys

>le all women are identical to my strawman meme

You're wrong man. look outside Sweden if you have to. but still look within Europe.

It's far better to go without a wife and kids than to destroy your race. If you can't find a decent wife without mailing away for one, maybe you just weren't meant to breed. Either accept that, or work on improving yourself so that you can find a decent woman. Don't shit on your ancestors.

Yes. Fuck white women and fuck white race.

Why didn't they say there's 2k single women of marriageable age out of 50k population rather than telling us how many single men looking for wives there are there?

>hapa island

gonna have to buy one of your nukes, Bong

That's good, I hope the same is true for Sweden then, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Not all women are identical, but when a very large number are utter trash (sluts, feminists, fat, etc) it makes it difficult enough to not be worthwhile to keep looking. Especially when the thing you are looking for can be found easily abroad.

Asian women have WAY better values than western women. Southern europeans are still europeans and infected by modern european values. Again, why look and strive for years to find the thing that you can just pluck from asia any time you want? Fuck that.

Faroe Islands will be the hotbed of gentleman supremacism that will usher in the beta uprising.