Dear White People is trending on Netflix

Dear White People is trending on Netflix.

It currently has 100% on (((rotten tomatoes))), but 4.9 on IMDB, which means there is hope for mankind.

If you want to help fight the cancer, google "dear white people 2017 imdb", and rate this shit as it deserves.

It's important that you google it, rather than follow a link, because this way IMDB will not be able to know that we are coming from Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/how-dear-white-people-helps-audiences-get-woke/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Bump

Did my part.

>4 forced threads a day about this no name film on Sup Forums
>now leaking into Sup Forums
Sorry Schlomo, it bombed, just accept it.

Doing God's work

Are they celebrating Sinterklaas (actual real santa)?

rated it 10/10

You're (Russian) and not white, so I'm not surprised.

vlad nooooo

Never visited Sup Forums in my life - were there posts brigading reviews there?

editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/how-dear-white-people-helps-audiences-get-woke/

Come on, bruh. Why don't you want to be woke AF?

I just threw up a little in my mouth

You have to come up with new ideas since being called non white/asians/mongol doesnt make me butthurt at all.

the fact that you wouldn't give it a 10 means we need more stuff like this

>1st world problems

Gave it a good rating, get fucked on cumskins..

I flew into your country. Lived there for 4 months and flew out with my wife of 6 years. She now has 3 of my children and has never touched an Ivan in her life.

If the show is anything like the movie then wouldn't it be social commentary AGAINST racial division and PC culture? Because everything I've heard about the movie suggests that. And that the sassy nigress gets chalked.

this

actually watch the film and it's not at all what people make it out to be. I wouldn't say it's good but it's certainly not "le fuck white people!!" everyone is a fucking cunt in it, both black and whtie. The title is just a publicity stunt

>Believing in the Jew ratings system

Nah.

if she read this post she would be ashamed of you.

Respect your woman leaf.

At what point was I disrespectful?

Murrica doesn't deserve Sinterklaas.

bump

Bump.

And yet the minute "Dear Black People" comes out people are going to be screaming about racism. Jesus Christ...

and?

Wow. Could (((they))) have made it even more obvious on RT?

>"Dear Black People"
>it's just a black screen with the caption 'STOP IT' on it for 45 minutes

I'm doing my part!

And yet the main negress character is addicted to BWC.

Did my part.

Also, YOU CAN VOTE ON ROTTEN TOMATOES too, but it will show up under 'audience score' rather than 'tomatoemeter.' Still worth doing IMO because it only takes a minute

It always amazes me that blacks think campuses are inundated with racism. Aren't they aware that if you're a nigger with a fucking 3.0 GPA you can pretty much go to any public school in this country?

I got into an argument with a black guy I know about racism on campus after he posted an article about how blacks at his college (UCLA) are like 10 times as likely to drop out as whites. And so I asked him a simple question: "why are they dropping out? Are they being asked to take different tests or harder classes?" And that turned into a huge flamewar.

Blacks bring up these stats about how much more likely they are to drop out and assume this must be a fault of the system, well they're taking the same fucking classes with the same professors and the same tests, these niggers won't be happy until they're given fingerpainting exams for calculus classes.

But then they get to write TV shows and movies pretending that every single campus in the country has participated in Sambo blackface minstrel show night, when it has happened like 3 or 4 times in the last 5 years to my knowledge.

They're more likely to drop out because they get in on skin colour or muh sports and not on merit. Then they find out classes are too difficult for them. Better blame the school!

Black kids that actually work hard to get a scholarship and study don't complain nearly as much, I'm sure.

>Black kids that actually work hard to get a scholarship and study don't complain nearly as much, I'm sure.
The problem is that these blacks are in the minority. Blacks are less than 5% of college students and that's while they are given extreme preferential treatment in admissions offices. So the ones who are actually there on their own merit are like 2-3% of campuses if I'm being favorable.