Is InfoWars a reliable news outlet, pol?

Is InfoWars a reliable news outlet, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aaL3k_xE588
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=Pqs9wZYmXV8&
youtube.com/watch?v=rnjHdgfWIsc
youtube.com/watch?v=seg-QGYWCIc
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Larping character actors.

They've gotten more things right than MSM. Read: Trump being elected, polls being rigged

No.

fuck no

Most of the time no.

Yes

Not really, I visit it to get some keks. Alex always seemed kinda fishy to me

It's not news, it's political commentary

Some of the time yes, but other times no

yeah it is

all these non us flags saying no show that alex's texas bravado is unappealing to europeans

i guess "the mainstream media is plotting to put manatee farts in my drinking water and it's george soros' fault" can be considered commentary

It's politcal commentary for meth using rednecks

More honest analysis of news than msm imo. Not corporate sponsored bs you get elsewhere. P.S. kangs n shiet

youtube.com/watch?v=aaL3k_xE588

It's very kosher.

Yes and anyone who says otherwise is a shill or has never actually listened to/watches his shows and have only seen short clips on jewtube

Alex has actually got alot of things right. I recommend watchign the Joe Rogan podcast.

Off the top of my head
>Trump being elected
>Election fraud
>Government being able to spy on you through your web cams (media used to laugh at the idea and then a few years later it was true)
>Gay frogs (Atrazine in the water changes the Frog's sex) The go-to meme for mocking Alex turns out too be true.

of the Infowars' brand I watch only PJW and some videos from alex, the rest I find it boring

No, we only have Matt Drudge left.

If you are clever you can get important news from financial news outlets.

Your Hitler digits say yes. They are right more than the main steam media. Are they always correct? No, but they still have a great track record and are usually far ahead of the rest of the media.

If you actually think that then you're very new to Alex Jones character and him being kosher. Consider lurking more, newfag.

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

All confirmed. I have the documents

Its an entertainment channel. Like ESPN, or TBS.

>Shill

This.

Alex Jones has been consistently solid in his criticism of the (((globalist banking elites))) throughout his career.

His documentaries are actually pretty powerful redpills for normies:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pqs9wZYmXV8&

The sad part is, most of what they say is true.

I trust them 1000x more than CNN.

News has never been about journalism or truth, it's more accurate to call it narrativism.

Alex Jones is an excellent narrativist, he goes directly for the emotional jugular of any issue. This is why he has a huge following.

A lot of the stuff he says isn't true, but neither is most of the stuff on TV. If you want to actually learn something read The Saker or Pat Buchanan

Actually, yes. Jones comes off nuts sometimes, but when you get down to the nitty-gritty, his
info is 100% accurate.

>trust them 1000x more than CNN
> lot of the stuff he says isn't true.

Are you trying to be some kind of shill Jedi? You must be; otherwise, you're just retarded.

Better than shitholes like CNN, Buzzfeed, and MSM. But every claim they make must be taken with a grain of salt, since they are conspiracy theorists, and tend not to reference anything.

Make up your fucking mind Sup Forums is it yes or no?

>Alex has actually got alot of things right
>They've gotten more things right than MSM

Alex has gotten more wrong than right. Remember the FEMA death camps that never happened? Remember the aliens? Remember how Bill Gates can control the weather using your local weather station? Half of what Alex "gets right" is old news he read in the MSM and repeats.

fuck you, hiveminded shill

Sometimes he's got good info but a lot of the times he's got an agenda. Don't eat his opinions, or you become part of the controlled opposition.

You can often find the same info he's got earlier if you pay attention to other sources.

No if you want real news. Yes if you want make believe fantasy news fiction.

It's good for a giggle.

>tend not to reference anything.

What are you talking about? Jones has a billion articles in front of him, and in his own articles
often references "mainstream" news. Alt media know they're scrutinized more than any other, so the legit outlets usually reference more than the
average.

We're not a fucking hivemind you shill, fuck off. We allow multiple opinions here

And you don't speak for the rest of us

There are psychic vampires and shit, buy my serum for male vitality, you dumb drunk son of a bitch.

>lizard people in tubes
He does reference many of his articles. But his claims, such as: "they had human lizard hybrids in tubes" are completely unreferenced.

But I do speak for what's real or not. Alex's made up fantasy shit isn't real by any standard. He makes false claims all the time.

Have you ever read any of those articles he references to? He usually grossly misrepresent them and exaggerate everything. This is the trick he uses to make idiots believe he's right about things.

Most of what we believe isn't true, and it doesn't matter.

Facts won't win the culture war.

What happened to the Sup Forums network twitter?

it's entertainment. you have to watch it for the keks and memes

you visit /pol for real news

>drink super male and eat brainforce.
>cannot sleep
>have a constant boner
>see numbers and equations and shit flying by when i close my eyes

>Half of what Alex "gets right" is old news he read in the MSM and repeats.
So he's not wrong then? Also I don't think Alex ever really talked about Aliens. Like he probably talked about them, but doesn't believe they exist.

Its psyops to discredit people exposing government corruption

>I don't think Alex ever really talked about Aliens. Like he probably talked about them, but doesn't believe they exist.
Completely wrong. Watch the Joe Rogan interview. Alex says he believes there are interdimensional alien beings from another plane of existence who are sending him psychic messages and leaking government info to him. Those are his "sources" he's talking about on his show.

pic answers your question, user
i personally believe alex purposely acts like that just so he could get attention needed to advertise his male vitality products and grab some money

>who are sending him psychic messages and leaking government info to him
Didn't he say that the "inter-dimensional beings" are working with the elites to "harvest the energy human hivemind" using the sun? Not that he was working with them.

It got banned again

It's confirmed. Nytimes, Washington Post confirmed it in 1977. I have the documents right here. Look it up

He said there's more than one group. His group is working against the vampire elites. He thinks he's working with some kind of faggy alien liberation army.

They are more reliable than MSN/NBC/CNN combined. Notice how Alex lost custody battle for his kids this week and all the major news reported on it. They obviously feel threatened and try to present him in as much of negative light as possible.

Ah, I never got that far into it; I only watched hima snippet of him talking about the evil ones, kek.

I just think its funny, the lengths they're going to try to discredit a humble water filter salesman and conspiracy theorist.

>hima
wtf.. a*

He said that the elites believe they're receiving info from inter-dimensional beings in order to harvest human energy by connecting them to an AI hivemind.

Which is surprisingly close to what FBIAnon calls the "extraplanar" side of the elites conspiracy.

FEMA camps are real, just haven't come into fruition. Could be another 40 years. If you think aliens don't exist with the insane amount of evidence then you are a complete dumbass. Not familiar with Bill Gayes claim so no comment.

You took that out of context and spun the words around. See I wouldn't say he's 100% reliable, rather he's fun to listen to. He doesn't always use sources (which is no better than using "anonymous sources say" that the MSM use desu) so keep your guard up if you decide to go down the rabbit hole with Alex.

It just tells you how worried they are about him redpilling the masses. Which is exactly what AJ is currently doing in a very entertaining way.

The MSM HATES him Reddit HATES him. Why do you think that is?

Jones is a Russian shill. Just look how defensive and emotional he gets when called out

youtube.com/watch?v=rnjHdgfWIsc

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Yeah he said that but he was also high as fuck

I'd be at work listening to infowars years before this election. I used to listen to it for the keks. Honestly, inforwars is 50/50, Alex Jones does a lot of catering to his audience (as does any news outlet) and a lot of self aggrandizing. He drops bits of info that are actually necessary, and you will not hear on any MSM. (Heard about Biden's son was in control of the Propane and Propane accessories of the Ukraine when we stuck our big fat (((noses))) in that business/STATE OWNED (federally) appointed... ).

I literally used to lol at work when he'd talk about the "technocratic take over"="buy muh whatah fillers," then Elon Musk came out and said, "WE MUST MERGE WITH MACHINES."

Shit's crazy

90% of the time, No.

>Infowars is a reliable and accurate source

youtube.com/watch?v=seg-QGYWCIc

>Ladies and Gentlmen, this hamburger has no cheese, no ketchup, no mustard, no lettuce, onion...

This offends the American.

I'd like to add, he is 100% an oil shill. DO NOT BELIEVE what he says about global warming, or generally anything in reference to oil.

>polls being rigged
I'm not very knowledgeable on polls, but didn't Hillary win the popular vote? If so, wouldn't that mean the polls were closer to being correct than rigged?

NO ONE NEWS OUTLET IS RELIABLE. EVERYONE HAS AN AGENDA. EVERYONE WILL THROW BULLSHIT IN TO PUSH THEIR AGENDA.

Watch it again he said "this is what the elites believe"

No, it's controlled opposition to try to influence narratives
>Tried to discredit wikileaks
>Tried to push "alt-right is pro-Israel"
Obvious shill is obvious

The polls were saying that Hillary would win the electoral votes.

What was unreliable or inaccurate about that video?

Yes.
The issue is that the Republicans have been breaking the Consitution for awarding representatives based on population.
Thus you get Texas with over 700k people per rep, and MI with 275k.

That's the real rigging, make it so its not one vote, one person, equal everywhere.

Article 2 of the Constitution is where they discuss this if you want to read, up there with the public debt of the US shall never be called into question, too which they also broke.

No.

If he was an oil shill he'd be pro 'global warming' like shell and exxon. How dumb can you even be.
>inb4 B-BUT his dad

second post best post

no
because the lection was also rigged
see George Soros company voting machines were placed in the 14 federal states
see Project Veritas videos on voter fraud
and then neck yourself kike shill

this

NO, every news source is complete propaganda, the US even changed their law to enable the cocksuckers. What you see now on US television, cable or internet is 100 percent propaganda. You have to decide how you will meme what you receive from these absolute cunts into something useful for the future of humanity.

No.

BREAK YOUR CONDITIONING!

The Daily Show tier journalistic integrity

As reliable as Jezebel and Huffington Post.

Paid protestors, Hillary unhealthy, collusion of media and Hillary campaign, traitors in the Trump team, Paul Ryan globalist

member?
sadams WMDS
we member

member?
assad gas attacks
we member

member?
your (((government security aparatus))) is totally NOT spyin on everything you do
we member

memeber?
new assad gas attacks
we memmber

member?
wall street dindu nuffin
we member

I used to listen to that fat faggot all the time back around 2011 when I was a lolbert. He'd always make predictions that wouldn't come true and was shilling his shitty orange drink and water filters. The thing about Alex Jones is that he shows the illusion of credibility because he mixes some truth with some lies.
The memes are good though and he is funny to watch despite being a fat faggot.

no

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

Not bad. I mean you shouldn't believe anything that he doesn't prove on the spot via holding up official documents and shit, which he seems to do often.

Grains of salt with IW

I will still hold judgment on if Hillary Clinton is a lizard person but he has had so much else right ill just hope for a dna test

1 Fema did set up a boat load of camps for some unknown reason all over the usa they had a massive one in iowa when i was there 2 he never said he believes in aliens he has guest on that do. 3 Harp is real and can control weather according to the scientist that worked on it. but thats a none defined term. the body heat around you "effects the weater"

>Do I fact checking?
obviously not.

Oh shit, it's the supplements that do that? I thought I was schizophrenic.....