Should I continue to save money for my kids and live like a philopher or should I enjoy life and think about the money...

Should I continue to save money for my kids and live like a philopher or should I enjoy life and think about the money once and if the kids show up? I already have a fucktonme of money but still no wife. What should I do with all that money if the kids never come?

Fuck your kids man. Don't curse anyone to life on this faggot planet. Spend your money on yourself.

this is traditional eastern european thinking

I believe that every rational, thinking man will face this dillema sooner or later. Am I wrong?

Let me live with you.

you should have like 20K eur saved up per kid

I'm not into boys.

Saving money for kids you haven't had yet is more irrational than rational.

>if the kids show up

If this is how you see them then you seriously probably shouldn't be having kids. Usually if people want kids then then they are looking for a significant other and seriously planning on it and aren't just rolling dice because whatever.

>I already have a fucktonme of money

Having 35 Zloty on your steam account isn't consisted 'rich' in most first world countries.

I'll be your son.

Why don't you find a wife?
You won't have kids without a wife.

I'm not rolling the dice. I have money, house and zero debt. How is this irrational faggot? I'm ready to raise healthy kids and give them what my parents never could afford for me. That's how with every generation your clan becomes wealthier and better.

Just immigrate to America.

My future wife works in Germany right now taking care of kids of some fat old Germans. She will be back next month.

I'm a girl, I'll move to Poland for you :3

Double 88. Kek has blessed you.

I can't. I'm white. You know how hard is it to get a VISA to the US in Poland?!
Thanks Obama. Oh and fuck Trump for lying to polish-americans.

You just want my money.

American women are blood-sucking harpies. Stay away.

>How is this irrational

Because you're saving money for something that doesn't exist yet. That's just fucked up.

The problem with specifically saving money for kids you don't have is that you are going to leverage that and use it as SOME sort of reason/excuse to go a head and have a kid to begin with.

You should be asking, should I save the money or spend it, I don't have anyone to spend it on. That's rational. You're going to end up having kids and a girl will see you with all that money and WANT to rush into marriage and having a family with you just to get a piece of it and you're going to go along with it because you want kids and before you know it all went to shit and it all happened because you knew you had money to give to them.

>Because you're saving money for something that doesn't exist yet. That's just fucked up.

Statistically I have higher chance to have a child than to not have it right?
Is planning ahead irrational? You must br shit at finances. You get ready for the darkest hour. Always.

Um, no honey. Your life savings in polish money is probably what I spent on my lunch today in American money.

>The problem with specifically saving money for kids you don't have is that you are going to leverage that and use it as SOME sort of reason/excuse to go a head and have a kid to begin with.

But I want to have kids. What excuse?

>and before you know it all went to shit
So? I don't plan to show all of my money to my future wife. Nobody likes golddiggers. My future wife comes from a poor farming family. She is not corrupted by money.

How much debt do you have?

None, I'm in college and I'm working instead of taking out student loans.

>t. Schlomo Shekelstein

By definition if you bring a child into this planet you're a sorry piece of shit mother fucking parent that deserves to be executed for bad parenting.

Imagine your child turns out to be Antifa.

I respect that but I need to know more. Are you fat? I hate fat people. I honestly do.

Your parents should have aborted you, like a good (((American))).

stop taking pictures of your food until you get a better camera jesus

not everyone is in americistan where it's legal to abuse your children

Fuck your kids man.

>Not literally.

That only happens if you don't belt them when they act up.

All three of them? I want 3 so that one can turn out to be fuckup.

Don't have kids faggot.

They never should have had me. Stupid motherfuckers can burn in hell. I'm not a hypocrite, they fucked me up by putting me here with you faggots.

No, but 70% of Americans are overweight so I'm part of an elite group of Americans who are healthy weight. Are you fat? Are you cute? Polish guys are usually cute..

Imagine watching your once great aryan nation turn into a nation of cucked faggots.

t. neckbeard

I might find you on /soc/ one day or something. Not sending any personal info on fucking Sup Forums.

OP, how likely is it you'll even get a wife? Have you ever had a gf before? I'm being serious because we have a lot of different people on this site and you should be honest with yourself.

Imagine your child turns out to be African.

>tfw there's a timeline where we meet on Sup Forums and turn out to become each other's lifelong soulmates...

not this one I guess...

kids and wife don't cost much money user you would be surprised. unless your kids are sick as shit send you pick up a gold digger. those are variables you should know beforehand. don't be a loser with bad genes and a high maintenance wife.

I had gfs but I sacrificed my life up to this point for science which wrecked my previous relationships. I will teach my kids to enjoy life some more as devoting all your time for science and work destroys lives.

Even if I gave you a fake email I would end up with 40+ people pretending to be you. We are anonymous. Sorry.

>I will teach my kids to enjoy life some more as devoting all your time for science and work destroys lives

You're fucked, don't have kids. Kids don't learn what you want and try to teach them. They pick up from what you are and what you demonstrate. You could tell a kid over and over to enjoy life yet you yourself waste it away on a job then they ARE going to pick up from you and waste their lives away. If you're a bad example then don't have kids fucker. Don't do it.

If you're already gonna have kids, then use all the money you can on them

My mother spent her life travelling the globe while I lived like Jesus on bread and water throughout most of my highschool and elementary.

I know how bad it is to have selfish, egocentric parents.

>fuckton of money
yeah? how about you prove it and drop a bunch into my paypal or get outed as a LARPer?

>I know how bad it is to have selfish, egocentric parents.

Just because he has some money doesn't mean he's going to be a good parent. That's I've been trying to tell this faggot. He thinks the money buys him the right to have children.

That money is no good if he's a piece of shit. He needs to think of children WITHOUT considering the money. He can't buy love.

Agree, why create new souls to suffer as servants to the serpents and their sickness.

you could invest in your fellow countryman who shares the same views as you?
example.
i'm selfemployed with my own compagny, my jobsites are sometimes so big i hire occasional workforce and/or other selfimployed people i work with, one day i discovered a rough diamond in those guys and hired him more and more untill he became practically my second hand, i thought him allot and he tought me alot, he was a burned out school quitter plumber who couldn't find a job because "expirience" so i took him in because i knew his mother and desided to give him a chanse to prove himself.
in time i invested in him for adult school and plumming material and tools (lend and bought for him) in furthering his initial profession and now he's self imployed aswell, which lightened my workload, i call him when needed and he calls me when needed, we give eachother work and we still work together alot, we invite eachother for drinks and dinners, he has a steady income, imployed a second hand and a home now, having a deasant gf he feels like having kids with.
this is how you build things up
he helped himself with the occasion i gave him, which in turn gave me a positive feeling to help him out to become a better man.

and another thing is, women look up to (alpha)males who lead by example and help out people to become better people, in time you'll stumble on someone who finds you.
don't be a bored lifeless rag and find something to do with your life and life will come to you

There's a greek saying "A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in."

These stupid burger criticizing you are part of a dying people.

I agree with you

But, my mothet was both a piece of shit and full of money.

I needed glasses my whole life, she alwayd said it's too expensi

I will send them to the music school, catholic private school and english courses from the youngest age. Kids can't decide about shit. Parents decide what environment they experience. We create their world.

Fuckton of money in poland = 1000 Dollars.

>He thinks the money buys him the right to have children.
Pretty much, yeah.
That's how capitalistic society works, no?

>catholic private school

Fucking kill yourself. You're a bad parent, ALL jokes aside.

source?

Tldr but yes, I never do serious business with people that have radically different views from me.

Try raising intelligent, healthy kids with no government gibs. Pathology always creates more pathology.

Why? There may be no god but Christian values work great when it comes to raising moral people.

My parents raised me and my sister without any government help. My sister came out perfectly normal. We weren't even middle class.

Are you saying all kids raised in a house with sufficient income turn out fine?.

Are you serious or joking?. I have no beef with people that actually want to have Christian values whether it's total bullshit to trick their neighbors into thinking they're good people or whether it's sincere devotion to god. My problem is that you are putting your child at tremendous risk of being molested or even raped if you put them in a religous school. They're havens for some of the most depraved people alive. Matter of fact the schools draw those kinds of people to them.

That is more likely to happen if you raise them in the wrong environment(read:urban), sheltered from reality(read:urban)

>My problem is that you are putting your child at tremendous risk of being molested or even raped if you put them in a religous school.

Doesn't happen in Poland. You pay them not to fuck with your kids.
Growing up in USA must be shit.

You'd make a better parent if you were broke so your kids could go to public school. You're going to fuck them up.

Don't kids get raped all the time by niggers in American public schools?

Invest in good growth stock mutual funds

Hell no. They get kicked around and beat up but not raped.

>public school
Maybe some god-tier high-school, not before. You do realize that some schools are known to better than the others, right? I want best for my kids.

I have money on stock market. Don't worry. I'm not stupid though. I need to keep some savings under my bed in cash.

I used to think this too until my first son grabbed my finger with his whole hand.

I want the best for your kids too that's why I'm suggesting you don't send them to Catholic school to get butt fucked and raped by old dudes.

so how much money have you saved anyways?

>I want the best for your kids too
No you don't. Our local Catholic school is also first in all rankings. They have this thing called "reputation". They don't fuck around with pupils.

250 k USD

Be aware that when our parents die of old age they will also leave us something. That cycle of wealth accumulation just werks.

I'm the better parent of us both. My child will never have a cut, never have to die, never have to fail at anything. He's never going to feel pain or sadness or regret. He's never going to grow old or risk getting raped or murdered or seeing me die. You know why? because I'm not going to have him.

so that money was inherited? and here i thought you actually accomplished something meaningful.

He means moral right, right burgerbro?

No fag. 250 k is a fruit of my work. I don't know how much money my parents have.

I hope he isn't right GdaĊ„skbro

Challenge accepted, to the lab I go.

>What should I do with all that money if the kids never come?
Hookers and blow.

You might as well come to Mexico to get decapitated.

>Because you're saving money for something that doesn't exist yet
>Yes goy, it's much better to consume now and not prepare for future expenses. I'll hook you up with some nice loans to pay for your children. Or maybe you shouldn't get children at all, it's such a burden you know!

fpbp

Baby grab any thing in hand. Dick is best. Don't do the balls!

If you're white = kids.
If you're shitskin or mudslime, other people are already making up for your lack of kids by having 8-10 of them per family.

>250 k is a fruit of my work.
Unless you've worked for 50 years with little to no spending, no it's not.

Stock market you fool.

Plottwist: OP is a banker ashkenazi jew

So it's not fruit of your work then.

Time is money. You need to spend a lot of time monitoring the market to make the right move in the right time. It's actually a really hard and stressful job.

You're right.
Don't give a shit to these degenerate anti-children anons.
Have your childrens, give a good moral education and make them redpilled adults.

This, the legacy of a man is more impotant than any hedonistic pleasures he can accumulate on his short life.

>Because you're saving money for something that doesn't exist yet. That's just fucked up.

Holy fucking shit burger, that's why your country has poor average IQ...

No, you grossly retarded mongrel, saving up for things yet to come is the whole fucking point of saving up.

The mindset of saving up for things yet to come into existence is what makes the white world superior.

Shhhh. It's better this way. Let him eat his grain crop in peace.

give some to needy white nationalists with kids, like Paulina Forslund. She's got 8 white Swedish kids, married, but her husband can't get a job because of his nationalism, and she'll only get one in August. I too am childless, and give money as a sort of 'not having white children' offset.