RAMZPAUL Video on Afghanistan: Who is pulling Trump' s strings edition

We shouldn't have gone over there.

We shouldn't have stayed there after we took the country in a month or so.

We shouldn't be there now.

But we are. And our brave men keep dying. And the reasons for staying keep changing.

16 years, anons.

FIVE TIMES the time we took to defeat Hitler and Tojo.

Five Times.

RAMZPAUL Video:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZUE8LrAiuw

Honor our brave men who were killed in that war by bringing their brothers home.

>Before Trump became a NEOCON, he believed that also.

Other urls found in this thread:

ramzpaul.com/2017/04/why-is-afghanistan-thing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's so obvious Trump is a deep state puppet, I can't believe anyone falls for this bullshit after McMaster was put on his national security council.

Below is from RAMZPAUL's web page, expounding on the video.

>Sixteen years later and our boys are still dying in Afghanistan. This is a never ending war with no realistic objectives. "Terrorism" is a tactic, not an enemy. As such, we can never defeat "terrorism."

> But assuming the goal is to kill all the terrorists, how will we know that we have killed them all? What is to stop them from just hanging out in the villages and having sex with goats until we leave?

> I had hope that Trump was going to end these pointless wars. But that does not look to be the case.

ramzpaul.com/2017/04/why-is-afghanistan-thing.html

George Bush the Younger ran on more freedom and less war, also.

Then changed all of that.

That Feel When the realization finally hits that Trump will change nothing.

So many unmet promises.

So much status quo.

>FIVE TIMES the time we took to defeat Hitler and Tojo.

That was total war. This is a trivially inexpensive war with minor casualties easily surpassed by single battles in great wars, and let me remind you everyone deployed there is a PAID VOLUNTEER. They join to go to war because they like the idea of war, and they stay because they like war itself, which is quite natural to men. Men should like war, and killing Muslims is great training.

>This is a trivially inexpensive war with minor casualties

Inexpensive to whom? Israel? It isn't costing Israel a shekel. It is bankrupting the US.

Also, tell the grieving mother of a man slain in combat that the casualties were minor, you heartless sack of shit.

Anklebiters should be hung, drawn and quartered.

You can fuck right off with your slimy merchant equivocating. This is critical theory marxism and alinski rules for radicals in action. You think you are being principled but you are really just being played.

If you think Trump is doing the wrong thing, criticism is not the fucking answer. That's a losing strategy. Better to pretend everything Trump does is rock solid dog shit gold than give in to anklebiter surrender monkeys. Look past Trump and see that you have 8 years to get your fucking act together, organise the masses and follow up on Trump with someone even more radical. Better yet, do what we did for Trump multiplied by 538 for every single fucking seat of congress and the senate and throw them all out one by one.

Now get the fuck out of here and stop complaining. No one's coming to save you assholes.

We have every reason to be in Afghanistan, unless you think 9/11 was a hoax.

Iraq (and Libya and Syria and Yemen...) is a different story.

>unless you think 9/11 was a hoax.

>It is bankrupting the US.

It's a trivial percentage of GDP and not "bankrupting" anyone. It's a fine jobs program for war industry whose technology continually improves. Nearly all the weapons the US uses are made here.

>Also, tell the grieving mother of a man slain in combat that the casualties were minor, you heartless sack of shit.

By the scale of war, not emotion, and you should understand the difference, they are minor. Is one or two or six now and then the same as Verdun or the first day at the Somme? No, they aren't

Your hypothetical casualty made the ADULT CHOICE to be there as a career. I'm also a vet but was never under any delusions. Stop thinking like a child. If you hunt the most dangerous game, sometimes you lose. Apparently you think someone should join the US military with no expectation of risk. That was not the case in earlier wars either. People join for their own reasons and if their loved ones suffer for THEIR choice, that's unfortunate. No one is being press ganged into US forces. It takes considerable effort to make the grade.

Why are war losses which are usually lower than the standing military accident rate somehow more important than the many tens of thousands lost to ACCEPTED mortality and morbidity causes in the US?

Everybody dies. Consider how and what real tragedies are. Would you rather go slowly and miserably in hospice or get it over quick in combat? I'll take getting blown up over being incontinent, incompetent, insane and trapped in a body which no longer works.

If you die rather young, you are spared old age. Ancient warriors fought for the sake of war and casualties were the price. Some still do. Why to you think modern grunts reference Valhalla instead of Heaven? They know superstition is a lie but they have a G.I. sense of humor. They always have. Listen to US Airborne sing "Blood on the Risers" then read the fucking lyrics! That's how men face death with humor and come back for tour after tour.

>Anklebiters

Let me guess.

You believe in 4D chess also?

>Would you rather go slowly and miserably in hospice or get it over quick in combat? I'll take getting blown up over being incontinent, incompetent, insane and trapped in a body which no longer works.

You are insane.

You are saying that it is better to go out at 20 in a useless conflict than as an 88 year old man with pretty nurses and your great grandkids around the room and plenty of pain-killing morphine?

>It's a trivial percentage of GDP and not "bankrupting" anyone

It really isn't.

The national debt is 20 trillion plus.

The Middle East accounts for at least half of that, depending on when you start counting.

>It's a fine jobs program for war industry whose technology continually improves

Pic related.

You are making my point.

He is not wrong. Plenty of people join knowing the narrative is not true. Usually they don't care. It's the chance to make some money and make their parents proud.

Two things are why we are there. Opium and lithium. Goys need their iPhone and Tesla batteries and CIA needs black op money.

It is like his whole presidency suddenly became about servicing Israel and taking care of their enemies.

After the Tomahawk-on-Syria attack, Israel became more emboldened to attack them.

Also, did anyone find it interesting that some of the news media that was drumming up support for attacking Syria (because of the chemical attack) later wrote that the attack was warranted even if the chemical attack was a false front by Syria's enemies?

>Plenty of people join knowing the narrative is not true.

I doubt that.

>Usually they don't care

I believe that. I know I didn't care. I craved combat when I joined.

None of that matters. 18 year olds shouldn't make foreign policy.

>And neither should Trump's relatives.

>trivially inexpensive
6 trillion dollars

And that number is just going up.

Consider that every influential Senator on the Senate Armed Services Committee has a substantial Military Arms Manufacturer in their state?

And lots of campaign contributions, one way or another.

So yeah - they love them some war because they love the money that gives them their power and perks.

Sucks.

Sucks also that it is so openly known in DC.

>Opium and lithium

That makes no sense.

The CIA is not that uncontrolled.

The poppy thing makes no sense to me, though.

We could spray the fields and be done with it.

Pic unrelated.

that oc suckss

Yeah I don't like the shoop of Mattis in there.

Mattis is above reproach.

we will be there until we stop making money from being there.

>until we stop making money from being there.

It is costing us trillions a year.

How is that MAKING money?

The Afghans are making a shitload of money though.

And none of it matters. They smile. Take our Uncle Sam bux, and will go right back to being who they were just as soon as we leave the country.

Bush was a fool.

Obama is a Saul Alinsky fed liar.

It's costing the tax payers trillions...it's making billions for the bomb makers. As long as they make money they dont give a shit that tax payers are financing it. It's just a high tech and bloody form of money laundering.

Many many billions, as it happens.

A major weapon system costs billions just to develop.

And the unit costs are astronomical.

And Uncle Sam pays for everything.

We fund them to develop the product we buy from them.

That is crazy. A Chief of Naval Operations wanted to change that system.

Then he died under mysterious circumstances.

Trump is president. Hillary is not. How many dimensions is that?

>Hillary is not

Trump is better than Hillary.

No doubt at all about that.

But Trump sucks compared to Candidate Trump.

pic

bump

>We defeated Hitler
>flag
Do you get any neetbucks for your retardation?