Why is it that Christian Nazis (on Sup Forums there are many) place a collective guilt on the jews for killing Jesus...

Why is it that Christian Nazis (on Sup Forums there are many) place a collective guilt on the jews for killing Jesus but won't take collective guilt for slavery?

I am against the whole principle of collective guilt. "Hey let's be mad at people because their ancestors were dickheads!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ee6B5cQJozY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The hatred toward jews is not that simple, libtard

Jesus was pawn and Christianity is a jewish scam

Blacks are retarded, admit it. Not only whites and jews (most slave traders were jews) enslaved them, but also egyptians, arabs and even themselves. Having an IQ of 70 (africa) is basically being retarded. And an IQ of 85 (african american, so they have some white dna) is classified as being stupid

Wanna know why we hate jews? Check pic related. Not wrong think, just literall quotations from them with the source.

Slavery isn't a bad thing. Killing the Son of God is, however.

John 8:44-45
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Another one

Because no one cares about the CURRENT AND FUCKING ONGOING SLAVE TRADE IN LIBYA. but oh, america and white people are fucking racsist.

>thinks people don't like Jews just because of Jesus

Lurk moar fag.

How does it make you feel to be ignorant about the fact that you are nothing but the result of jewish control? Yoj are not enlightened or some stupid shit like that, you are just following the jewish agenda.
Also check the pic

That is a level of racism a white man in a hood could never dream of reaching

Who the fuck gives a shit about jesus? We hate jews because they're nationwrecking parasites.

Its something I aspire to.
Same with the Tutsi.
>slightly lighter than me, nope, too light senpai. You and your whole blood line are getting the lead pill.

Truly masters of their craft.

you are taking the jewish talmud out of context. also the talmud never says that stuff. I am a christian i believe the bible wants us to protect the jews. they are necessary for world peace

youtu.be/ee6B5cQJozY

GOD ISN"T FINEISHED WITH THE JEWS

the american slave trade was largely ran by jews

no it wasn't lol

I don't care about black people or their past. Many pupils have been slaves. Blacks crying and fussing about it hundreds of years later gets them no where. Whites made the blacks free, blacks won't be satisfied until they all get everything for nothing. Even then, they'll ruin what they have.

Fucking idiot. Jesus hated the jews

This is a well formed argument on both sides. These faggots know how to debate.

Because most people don't believe in slavery anymore but there are still practicing Jews.

what a stupid question

jews were responsible for slavery, they boast about it in their history books

google "david duke slavery"

then they decided to blame Whites for it

check out the story of joseph in the Old Testament, he enslaved the entire people of Egypt

check out the instructions on not enslaving fellow jews, but being encouraged to enslave non-Jews, and to pass them down to their children forever

Most slave traders were Jewish anyway. And the captors of slaves were other black people.

Collective guilty ? You fucking shyloks killed your messiah !!! Abandoned him and continue to this day to force the hand of civilazation
To make your false antichrist come to earth . You people are a disease that doesn't realize it exists . You don't even know the damage you do to children through your brainwashing Hollywood Disney xhannel campaign . FUCK YOU enjoy the lake of fire Schlomo

how fucking retarded are you? You don't even know who set up the slave trade in our country? gtfo

People on't hate jews because they killed Jesus retard, they hate them for what they do right now.

Fuck the jews.
Fuck Christians.
Fuck slaves.
And fuck Netherlands

Niggers, Indians and Arabs still keep slaves.
Hell even Asians run sweat shops manned by children, white people are the only people on the planet not keeping slaves, go fuck yourself libtard.

>but won't take collective guilt for slavery?
wut slavery?

im going to assume it's because most people would agree that killing the one and only son of the person who created the universe is much worse than enslaving africans for 500 years kek

1 Jews deny the crucifixion even happened whites don't deny slavery 2 Jews are responsible for slavery considering its there part of that book that makes it ok 3 Jews are white theres only 3 races on the planet.

>jews
>white
fucking idiot even jews don't consider themselves white
>jews deny crufixion
bc they want to disprove christianism as much as possible, retard. Pic related

The Jews practiced slavery as well as the arabs.

>There is only 3 races on the places
DUMB FUCK

They don't hate the Jews for their betrayal of Jesus you fuckwit

They hate Jews because of their current attempt to subvert society into complete degeneracy

Don't be such a dumbass.
christian sees jew doing shit, he blames jews. jew sees christian doing shit, he blames christians.

christian seeing christian doing shit, he blames the individual. jew sees jew doing shit, he blames the individual.

if you belong to a group you see the individuals as individuals and if you watch other group you see it as a group, not individuals. basic psychology.

Let's see

>something that happened over 150 years ago that had been going on in many countries for thousands of years, including black and Islamic countries.
>Slavery still goes on in Islamic countries, look at Mauritania.
>Slavery in US and South America also hurt us in the long term and helped blacks long term.

Let's compare that to what jews are doing today. Are you retarded? Only retarded people could throw a collective guilt on white people for slavery. Those that go along with it should be hung. I'm not one of the people that blames every single jew but my god there is no statistical way possible that there could be that many (((coincidences))).

Jews were the biggest slave merchants in the trans pacific slave trade.

Blaming anyone particular group for slavery is retarded.

White Christians were the only people on the planet who took it upon themselves to ban slavery as a global practice.

Read a history book jou fokken doos.

*trans atlantic slave trade

>Christian Nazis
You mean these guys? They fuck niggers/Jews so they pay niggers/Jews for dinner/sex, they paid their deeds already, if nothing else they paid with their race already plenty.

\thread

There is nothing wrong with slavery so why should I feel guilty about it?