In this thread KeK prophet will manifest himself to preach his revelations

In this thread KeK prophet will manifest himself to preach his revelations.

poo

I see poo, I see pee, but what the light brownish stuff?

brrrrtttt?

Tendies

Praise be to kek

of course, how brute of me

Remember the 50's?
that way of life was destroyed by leftism.

However.

That way of life was never sustainable. The suburbs will perish and be replaced, making way for either megalopolises or large swaths of rural life.
If you think the socio-economic and political divide is bad now, just you want. Once white flights kick in and we dominate the rural regions (areas of grey in pic related) while minorities remain in the cities once again (whites will still live in the cities, but few minorities will live in the grey areas).

With advancements in technology and political challenges we'll face two distinctive worlds will be made.
>The megaregion urban centers will be Cyberpunk.
>The rural fillings will be Solarpunk.

The megaregions will contain most the crime, the poverty, the sickness, the filth. Just like the cities did through earlier times in history.

The solarpunk areas will be mostly rural with a mix of rural/small towns living a calm natural life high technology. Literal "White Power Farms" will crop up as the need for power in the urban centers will require generation from the rural areas, the same is true with food. Large corporations will attempt to maintain farms in the rural regions but eventually fail as they cannot maintain the supply. This supply shortage will cause high demand and the people in the rural areas will begin to raise livestock and gardens for food, eventually replacing the farms of old. New laws will be passed and soon the plentiful rural gardens will supply the food to the megaregions.

A second white flight will kick this off, and there's nothing the government can do to prevent it. The megaregional developments are logical when dealing with population density, but all of them are also led by the sjw-anti-white-faggotry we've come to hate. And that mentality will cause whites to leave in mass.
(1/2)

Even though whites will still be a large demographic in the cities (likely the majority still), the majority of whites will seek refuge in the rural zones. This will cause most quality schools to do the same.

Living in tandem with both nature and technology we will develop a better way of life than any of us ever expected, with strong work ethics and pride, another era of white celebrationism.

For those that stay in the megaregions, they will live their entire lives within the same 10mile radius.

The suburbs are unsustainable for the exact same reason the above sounds absurd to you. If you have to travel further than a mile to get to work, or a grocery store, or really anywhere, that lifestyle is unsustainable. Fuel prices, fuel usage, the requirement of automobiles, the cost of roads, the pollution, etc. are all factors that make suburbia unreliable.

But the biggest reason?
Space.

Suburban areas take up too much space for too little usage. Many cultural norms we have about lawns and driveways and white picket fences will all be forgotten as these culturally arbitrary facets of ourselves only ever held us back and prevented the full usage of our homes. Lawns waste water and take up space you can use for so many other things. Driveways, and garages are not a quality replacement to barns. The white picket fence is not a decent protective barrier against the threats of rural living. All of these things will fade to antiquity.

So now you know.

Our way of living right now is coming to an end.
You will either live in a massive urban sprawl that makes NYC look small, or you will live out in the country where mountain lions become "just another garden pest".

(2/2)

The days will grow grey on the 5th of May

8/9 - the end of days

dont worship the false prophet

The Internet and work from home allows this to happen.

Feminism will fail in 15 years

How do you know this user? And when the singularity finally happens, what will happen then? When man and machine merge into one, will this effect rural folks?

KEK was an interesting OP that now helps identifying enemies who try to free ride it.

interesting

I hope the country homes have good internet. Everything else about it sounds bretty good desu

>!!N/rXIUiSjoZ
hey shillosaurus, nice you are stopping by. btw, if you are gathering data to influence new fags and the platform, you first need to get rid off ALL older fags carrying the informations from before. Simply trying to de-legitimate them through going one time through the sticky will not help. you all should have lurked moar.

what the fuck are you on you total retard, who do you think I am shilling for? I just shitpost and bait sometimes,

trip-phobic bigot

>>!!N/rXIUiSjoZ
like a swizz watch.

what are you suppose to be? the "anti plebblit shill campaign"
stop pretending to be an oldfag and if you are saying something about me then you lurk more, if you'd payed attention to the shit I post you would now you are being retarded, i dont even know what side do you think i am shilling for? do you what satire and bait and larp are?

you would know* you are being retarded

So you admit being on a side. Poor puppet.
>what are you suppose to be?
what ever YOU think Iam

ok you are just trolling me, what i said if I dont know what you are "accusing me of", bye

>ok you are just trolling me

Where?

Kek is on his way here.

Go back to r/eddit.

Islam will be crushed