Is this actually correct?

>Do not enforce Islam
>Do not kill
>Do not destroy
Is this just a propaganda image or have I been fed propaganda about what Islam is actually about? This doesn't look like anything I've been told what Islam is about.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pic name
you're not fooling anyone, muhammad

>Is this actually correct?
No.

muhammad was good boy he dindu nuffin

? I googled Islam rules, like in 'one of a set of explicit or understood regulations or principles governing conduct or procedure within a particular area of activity.'

read the source, not the spin

600 something bc. was a different time to make war. And they fought against other arabs

Here, it's not easily digestible propaganda infographic, but it's more factual and explaining my answer above:
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

In other words, your pic is bullshit, OP

if you don't have a formed opinion on islam you shouldn't be on this board

Obviously it's not correct.

REMEMBER

In Islam, the rules for dealing with others Muslims are different that the rules for dealing with infidels.

Infidel = shit.

This is why OP's rules and my rules are both valid.

>"more factual"
>URL is literally "religionofpeace.com"

I don't like Islam but come on dudes, don't be just as guilty as the OP's image

600 BC? Your history is all fucking wrong. But more than a thousand years.

They just list verses from the Quran, who gives a shit who hosts the site? You can verify the verses if you want.. but that site is pretty legit

Abrogation

It's propaganda. They show dumb baka gaijins their super friendly early Median and Mecca scriptures when Mohammad (piss be upon him) had like 100 effeminate autists following him around but he turned into literally hitler during his later Medina years and abrogation means his preachings about conquest and subjugation (Jihad) are what's actually practiced, while friendly fluffy christ 2.0 shit just gets used to trick the goy- i mean the kuffars

War verses takes presences over peaceful ones. Islam is in Jihad till the caliphate rules the world.

Christianity teaches us that we shall judge men by their deeds. If we apply that logic and look at the soldiers waging war in the name of Muhammad (piss be upon him), we see that the break nearly every one of those rules. It is also helpful to note that in Islam the earlier writings of Muhammad are replaced by his later writings and he became increasingly violent in the quran until he was a raving psychopath at the end. It is a common tactic to cite his earlier writings to show islam is a religion of peace - this is a lie.

It is factual as it's at least based on quran quotes. Some of it is open to interpretation but a lot of it does come straight and proves OPs pic wrong. Do check out the website before dissing it - yeah, it's biased, but it does make sense.

And yes, it is more factual. It's hard not to be more factual than just some claims pulled from one's ass without any sources as it is in case of OP's pic.

Islam is trash.

Muslims should all be frog marched to the gallows.

I shouldn't be here because I question what people tell me? I had my opinion on Islam, then I was going to actually research it since I had only read and heard what others told me about it but images like that were the only ones that showed up on google images which I thought was weird since it was the opposite of what I've heard Islam is about which is murdering, destroying and raping for the religion.

Yeah, honestly. Are there any non biased sources where I can read about religions or should I just read their religious texts?

Check Bias or not, you have direct quotes from those religious texts. Ignore interpretation if you're so inclined and make your own. You will realize though that some of it cannot be interpreted in any other way than in direct contradiction with your picture. Most of those quotes are also from not just some "side" works but Quran itself - which means it goes as absolute truth straight from the god for islamists defying of which is a horrible crime and a sin worth pursuing and eradication in many unpleasant ways.

Since you didn't even check the website but sided with the first user dissing it (also likely without checking it first) I suspect you're already biased in support of Islam and the graphics you threw in. Whether a shill or just hoping for cnfirmation bias - I can tell you that with this attitude, you really shouldn't be here or deal with such things in general.

you should peruse a career in academia, your ability to completely deny reality and what is obvious to even above average intelligent dogs at this point is amazing

sorry, clearly you're the expert on islam.
I confused ac bc etc jne

The final red pill on Islam:

It makes no fuckin difference whatsoever what the tenets of Islam are. Arabs are violent, low-IQ people. The fact that Islam externalizes much of the violent Arab supremacy causes problems at a rhetorical level with both Arab and non-Arab moslems, but the root of the problem is the inbred desert people who came up with this shit to give divine sanction to their violence.

SPBP

Also the rules are for when you're expanding Islam (the political entity) by force. Offensive jihad, an Islamic duty. Growing the House of Islam and shrinking the House of War in a zero-sum game.

But these jewthinking faggots conceive of everything as defensive so the rules don't apply.

And "no compulsion in religion" means give them other options than Islam (the religion). Convert, be a dhimmi, or die. Hey look, no one has to be Muslim! LOL.

Imagine saying to that same pro-Islam liberal, "I gave her a choice. Fuck me, become my slave, or get killed. So she consented!"

This is all so goddamn obvious. But no one reads before they virtue-signal. It's stupid.

have you not seen what ISIS does to their prisoners in a REKT thread?

Bottom line: Arabs gonna Arab, never compromise with them or any non-Arab conquered and enslaved by their "religion"

It's certainly not what they actually practice...

yes but only for quranists
if you believe in "hadits" its another story

>don't enforce Islam

What the fuck do you think all the conquering was about then?

That picture is mostly correct, HOWEVER, that only applies if a city or peoples accepts Islam without a fight.

Any resistance at all, and the Muslims have free reign, because the people now are infidels and NOT people.

Also there's goofy shit about allowing a conquered city to be looted for three days by the winning Muslim army and bullshit like that.

am a non practicing muslim and even i think most of those are just memes with no truth behind it

I haven't made up my mind that's why I'm asking, this is a political discussion board and I wasn't hoping for confirmation bias. The image related didn't have any sources which was why I was very reluctant on it.
You're correct that I didn't check out the website before taking someones side bashing it which is stupid and I regret it. Your link actually shows sources and shows the religion of Islam in the light that I've been told by most here what it is about. Sorry.

Its bullshit. Hadji's do all of that shit, plus much more.

This is the very first thing you need to understand about Islam. Burn it into your consciousness. Never forget it at any instant when any Muslim ever tries to discuss anything with you, Islam or otherwise.

LITERALLY, an entire religion constructed around the principal of lying to other people. Even Christians and Jews (supposedly) hold to a standard of telling the truth as a virtue in their dogma, a core religious belief and practice.

The Koran was just a rip off of the bible and torah
Mohammad had no original thoughts
Kosher = Halal
All he did was regurgitate everyone else's ideas

and fucking muslims ignore it all and behead whoever they want

Lol. A fucking meme.
Is it that hard to actually study the quran a bit?
You have the fucking internet to your disposal.
The only way they can win is if people is ignorant and complacent.
Taking memes at face value and not doing own research would fall into those categories.

I'm not denying anything. I've been told what it is about and just wanted sources about what I was being told it was about. I took the side of someone bashing a link that I hadn't even checked which was stupid but I've looked at it it and it shows sources to the actual Quran and other places so I take my comment back.

Well, you got points for admitting to mistake and doing better. Feel free to share it with fellows who are also uncertain. Circlejerk islam-bashing for the sake of it is silly but it doesn't make islam good, peaceful or undeserving of scorn given some of its tenets - especially when it is forcefully pushed onto other cultures.

Doesn't really matter what the koran says, it matters what muslims do.

See
It's a shell game. Part of expanding Islam the polity is allowing some people to reject Islam the religion so you have a tax base. The Dhimma.

Literally a two-definitions-one-word trick. Stupid. Obvious. Most people will fall for it. Democracy sucks.

Fuhrer WHEN

So the Quran does say to do these things?