Breastfeeding doesn't come naturally

>Breastfeeding doesn't come naturally
>It's unethical and inappropriate

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZqHYNMT-VFE

Why do liberals try to break the family unit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dw-p84oWW84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because its what (((they))) want.

>my opinions trump millions of years of human evolution

>breastfeeding proven to raise IQ
>DONT BREASTFEED GOY YOU DONT WANT TO BE OPPRESSED BY THE PATRIARCHY NOW DO YOU?

literally like pottery

I thought liberals supported breastfeeding in public. Now they hate it?

They don't know what they want.

ChuckU Schumer said there is 22 on the Democrat side that can beat Trump in 2020.

Of course he wasn't able to name a single person...

The Democrats are fucked for like 10 years, at least.

Breastfeeding is great until the Bub can handle solids. Solids should be introduced gradually, but as early as possible. This is essential for development, the reason why so many kids have allergies these days and you can't take peanuts to school is cos too many mums did the whole breastfeed until my tits fall off it's SO natural BS.
FACT
pmy = can't

>how did our species not die out millennia ago if breast feeding isn't the natural choice?
>we came up with other ways like with formula
I know she didn't have an argument here so she just spouted bullshit, but come on you can at least concede instead of looking like a retard.

but

muh soggy knee

>Why do liberals try to break the family unit?

It's a source of cohesion and identity that isn't national or (if nonwhite) racial.

Breastfeeding doesn't come naturally

Breastfeeding is unethical

But where did hunter/gatherers buy formula? What did they do before they invented formula?

They want to condemn childbirth in general in the West . but if somehow you do reproduce buy their formulas and foods.

She was laughing at her own absurdity doing the interview.
Couldn't even keep a straight face.
A lot of these people are simply paid to shill the opposite side for "balance".
It's literally for show

>Breastfeeding is a social construct
>But my mental illness is natural

>breastfeeding doesn't come naturally to some people

Neither does sex. Doesn't make it unnatural.

I know children who could point out what's wrong with that argument. This woman may legitimately be retarded.

Not trying to sound like a Jew, but I think most betas naturally hate personal responsibility and love playing the victim.
Neo-liberalism (cuckism) essentialy is the belief that all opinions and positions held are legitimate regardless of whether or not said opinions are based in reality. (Aka blind acceptance of any/all virtue signaling)

Before formula, women who could not breastfeed would either have their children die and their traits would not continue or some midwife would take care of the child with her breast milk or something.

That's not what neoliberalism is.

>libtards
>having principles

Isn't that where the term wet nurse came from?

>blaming "da joos" for all your problems just like pottery

Other way around. It's the overuse of formula and lack of exposure to dirt and grime meaning us millenials have crap resistance to everything.

Almost, it's not so much a case of "could not" as it's a case of "Didn't want to".

Of course liberal hate breast feeding now. Milk is WHITE SUPREMACY. Did you goys already forget?

Fuck. When can we nuke your nation? Every day I find something as retarded and cringe as this.
This degeneracy has to end.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dw-p84oWW84

mfw feminists Unironically try to forbid Breastfeeding

No mate. From 3-4 months on your body needs to experience proteins from vegetables, meats, dairy, nuts etc. if it only experiences them for the first time much later then it can reject them = allergies. This has been proven beyond doubt. #yourbody feminazis blogging on their Wordpress can't handle being told.

how can those feminist talk with a straight face?, i cant watch...

She has to be an actor. No way someone can be that fucking stupid and crazy. I made it about 3 seconds into her spiel and start to imagine a man dragging her off camera by her hair and executing her right on the spot.

>This woman may legitimately be retarded.
Eh, at war with reality and biology. Or evil liar.
Many actual retarded people are better than that.
Many actual whores are morally superior. These people are demonic, don't need to insult decent retards.

Don't say things are natural, because some people will feel excluded, and how some people feel about things is more important than how things are, because obviously how things are is just a word game.

(((They))) would rather have the mothers purchase the baby formula.

>there are ways other than breastfeeding to feed a baby
Okay.
>men can use formula in a bottle to feed a baby
Fine.
>therefore breastfeeding is unnatural
Fuck off and die.