My father survived Janovska concentration camp, can all of you fake Jews stop flooding our board now...

My father survived Janovska concentration camp, can all of you fake Jews stop flooding our board now? You're making me fucking angry.

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
wikiwand.com/en/Identification_in_Nazi_camps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Konrad_Morgen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how did he escape the death chambers?

Bait, saged.

>My father
tell us more about how he didn't die

Holocaust is fake, tho

Your father is a liar, there was no holocaust.

you don't "survive" a concentration camp you retard

are all the Japanese and Germans who were interned in American and Canadian concentration camps "survivors", too? And if so why aren't America and Canada paying reparations to those survivors?

Unfortunately, they can't stop. They swallowed the red-colored bluepill and are drunk on self-righteousness. They're just another side of the SJW menace: they hate facts, truth and reality.

He ran away when the uprising began and stayed with a poor farmer family who took him in

>11 000 000 died
>tattoos only go up to 6 digits
wait a minute, something doesnt add up...

???

One of the most epic moments in politics was when Berlusconi called some Kraut a nazi and the guy literally pulled his sleeve and showed one of these.

American and Canadian concentration camps weren't infested with typhus.

post your father's missing puzzle like ass after the skin was taking for lamp shades

>having a tattoo
>prove

and he didn't even get dubbs, how sad

>11 000 000 died
Oy vey you antisemite!
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

isnt it funny how 90% of the proof for "death camps" comes from "survivors", i guess the krauts arent that efficient after all

Did Jews ever get these sorts of digits in their camp tattoos?

>ITT

its funny this is how all the Jews survived in the holocaust

I suspect he tattooed a number to cash in.

You honestly think the holocaust is a fucking joke? The number on his arm is fake because it is not high enough. It should have at least 9 didgts to be accurate with the jewish deaths in ww2. This is worse than the shoah.

Through the window.

Then he used his knowledge of the farm's land to stake a claim and take it away from the farmer.

what a blue pilled faggot

>why won't the dead tell us about death camps??????

>posting when you know we ignore your posts except when laughing at how stupid you are

Wew lad

>how did he escape the death chambers?

He was feeling ill that day and so was excused from the gas chamber to go to the hospital.
Can't be genociding any unhealthy kikes, can we?

this

>get btfo
>y-you're just s-stupid!

>force a corpse into the gas chambers
>suddenly everyone panics and knows something's wrong
>you get to gas precisely 0 jews that day
You guys really are amazing. It's like when you talk about ww2, you take your common sense and logic and just burn it on the pyre. It's even more effective than a lobotomy apparently.

that feel when nazis make dublets and triples as tatoos in concentration camp

hahahahhahahahahahah...good one finbro

What were their alternatives? They had to rely on the kindness of strangers

Quite the opposite, I never knew my father was Jewish growing up, and I always asked him about that weird thing on his arm (which to me just looked like bruised skin) and he always told me to not worry about it

This thread exploded so I apologize if I don't reply back to you fast enough, I'm gonna try to reply to everyone

SAUCE PLEASE

You are all now aware this whole inclusive, feelgood SJW movement is started by the fucking Jews to continue milking the holocaust even after all the survivors have died off. make generations of people who follow the muh feels garbage and they get their guaranteed free fucking money

>be jew
>come to most anti-jewish place on the internet
>complain
Fuck off you filthy kike

>My father survived Janovska concentration camp

Yeah, the point of concentration camps was for Jews to live in them. Of course you're going to survive a place designed to live in. I survived growing up in a house too. Where's my money and sympathy?

Concentration camps didn't have gas chambers, you're thinking of destruction camps. Coincidentally all of those were "discovered" by the Soviet Jews after they built them in the 50's to distract from the Jews killing over a 100 million Russians.

>>force a corpse into the gas chambers
Why would you need to gas a corpse, Shlomo?

>jews going in =/= jews coming out
>this continues for the duration of the war
>suddenly everyone panics and knows something's wrong
>you get to gas precisely 0 jews that day
>take your common sense and logic and just burn it on the pyre
>It's even more effective than a lobotomy apparently
oh, its a leaf.

>only 6 numbers
>this means a maximum of 999,999
>we are told there are 6 million deaths.

hmmm

>he always told me to not worry about it

Holy shit!
user, your dad isn't a hebe, he's a fukkin skinwalker!

He stayed with poor Poles? That's the truth, not very exciting

He was one of 13 children, they're all dead, it probably wasn't fake

Why did he lose his entire family and carry that ugly mark until he died? It was only 7 years ago, he lived a long and good life at the end

what?

Then where did the other 12 siblings go?

my grandfather was gassed 6 times and survived

now stop being a bad goy.

wikiwand.com/en/Identification_in_Nazi_camps
is this your website OP?

What an irony from somone coming from Poland to think it was a fraud

It was real, my grandmother in the resistance helped at the liberation of one camp in her early 20s

Can't argue with free speech tho

>all these fucking bigots

GET OUT!

Jew detected

What a coincidence, my father worked at Janovska concentration camp and has a tattoo similar to that one.

I guess he pretended to be a jew so he could avoid prosecution.

Why live in the world where Hitler did not win?

>What an irony from somone coming from Poland
??? Are you a jew or are you trying to be retarded on purpose?

His tattoo artist did a shitty job.

Bullshit. I was the sole survivor of Janovska concentration camp. The death coaster derailed on the way to the oven and crashed into a wall. Everyone on board died, but it created a hole that I could escape through before the room flooded with gas from a broken pipe. I escaped into the wilderness and befriended a pack of wolves that helped me hunt in the forests as I hid out for the next decade before finding out the war was over.

>fuggggg he escaped

Cool story faggot

Checkled.

That's literally a picture from Wikipedia.

My uncle survived a camp in poland but there were no jews there only poles. Isn't that odd?

Question OP. Do you suck baby d blood in the Name of (((sacrament)))

>Holocaust didn't happen
>Hitler did nothing wrong

nobody is claiming 0 jews died in camps you delusional fagget.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Funny you hear a story almost every day how someone had survived the """""death""""" camps

The holocaust of Jews in Germany was post war propaganda. Auschwitz was a labour camp.

No, but that picture isn't accurate, on my father's arm, it was wrinkled and discolored, it just looked like bruised skin. What can I do, dig up his corpse and take a picture of his mark?

He wanted to exterminate your people as well

Of course he escaped, he ran away, what do you think he did? Fight them while he was starving to death? Are you fucking mental?

I know that, but I can't post the original stamp on my father's arm unless I dig him out of the ground (he's been dead for almost 10 years now)

No, not at all. My father was born in 1920 in Poland, there were plenty of Poles slaughtered for resisting

>6 digit numbers.
>millions were killed.
OK.

The camp my uncle went to was a work camp but majority of people started dying from starvation when the nazis were getting btfo by the soviets. He had to cannibalize to survive.

Who are the Jews?

DELET THIS

Whatcha doin' there, rabbi?

I survived 4011 B Kaimuki Avenue

Illegally hidden property owned by Senator Clayton Hee,

Honolulu Police C.R.U. detective special group (Secret police wannabes) and "Federal Police" protected shitfaggots, murderers and drug dealers luring homeless and poor young men to the property to be raped and murdered on video.

They tried to rape and murder me and say I was a drug addict and cover my death as an overdose. I made them run away from me and my elderly mom, renting a cabin on the property. They said I was a terrorist for legally owning a gun and for referencing the U.S. Constitution on a positive manner in private conversation that was illegally intercepted. They said I was a terrorist for making the local shitfaggot cockroaches run away after trying to force my mom's door open. Then they tried to murder me using a police "tactical" group after I got video of what they were doing.

I am alive because they fucked up and are afraid of people knowing what they are. They illegally raided my property and tried to murder me while I was cuffed because their cockroaches were too scared to face someone who would shoot back.

I didn't get a tattoo.

>why aren't America and Canada paying reparations to those survivors?
US did pay.
See: Civil LIberties Act of 1988

He's not a Jew retard
To be a Jew your mum must be a Jew, not your dad
Just like you're not a NAZI because NAZIs are a brand of German fascists
Dumb wanna be NAZI Americans are SOOOO funnily thick

Fake "Jews" would be those who falsely claim to have righteousness through lineage or title.

"Jew" is the term for a "Judean" shortened in an Anglicised version of the old religious texts.

Judeans are the Semitic practitioners of the older tenets of righteousness from the Judea region.

Christ was the ultimate Rabbi who finalized the word of god to mankind. The body is the temple of god, meditation, energy work in the name of Christ is the temple and covenant.

Fake "jews" are these fucks who say their beards and ancestry and Isreali passports make it ok to kill kids. Anyone who goes against the simplest of the commandments of god or the words and teachings of Christ is a liar, a fake "jew".

No Jew is NOT a term for Judean
You're just making up crap
Jews were from Israel too, which isn't Judea
Judea comes from Jew not the other way around

reported to the ministry of truth have fun in prison you cucked faggot.

Don't I get paid for educating Americans?
I want my fucking money

Fuck off j*w

Dubs

>People know about the milgram experiment
>People know about the Stanford Prison experiment
>"It can't be, that they were sent to camps to get killed, it can't be, that they were treated badly to an insane degree"

The Haavara Transfer Agreement BLOWS UP the whole holocaust narrative. It was a deal between the Nazis and the Zionists to help emigrate german jews to Palestine/Israel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED!

Want another piece of evidence??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Konrad_Morgen

This is a Waffen SS judge. He executed a camp commandant for killing two jewish prisoners……….

Let me repeat that; A NAZI SS JUDGE EXECUTED A CAMP COMMANDANT FOR KILLING TWO JEWISH PRISONERS!

He was so fucking thorough that he interviewed other prisoners, PERSONALLY!

Why would an SS judge be executing commandants, when they are supposedly gassing / rolling / electrifying 666 million of them!?!?

On these two points alone the narrative crumbles. And we haven't even gotten to the number problem of killing 3287 people a day in gas chambers, let alone the fuel needed to cremate them all.

They couldn't even produce 1 body for the Nuremberg Trials!

These are lies, the Holocaust is a lie.

Triggered!
I'm so cunning though

>You're making me angry

Watch out boys, his nose is going to Hulk out!

test

cute fiction son

Did tatoos with repeating numbers give better chances to survive ?

No Jew is NOT a term for Judean
>That is not what the King James translations did. They translated Judean into JEW

You're just making up crap
>So sayeth BRITAIN CREATOR OF ISREAL AND HOME OF THE ROTHSCHILD'S CITY OF LONDON and why did my speelcheck not get alerted to Rothschild but to any other name?

Jews were from Israel too, which isn't Judea
>Isreal is a spiritual state. All the world is to be Isreal through righteousness (True Zion), not politics with a bunch of infant raping, shekel grubbing weird dressers exploiting corruption and using terrorism for influence. "Isreal" as a political state is against the word of GOD (Your "rabbis" are cheap televangelist liar pedophiles, come after me using the State Department and shadow govt. ex military specops pedophiles to murder me and cover it up and claim you are heroes, it will not change the truth, or what happens after you die.)

Judea comes from Jew not the other way around
>JIDF hath spoken. Truth be damned.

Checked

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

Any so-called Jew that refuses to acknowledge Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah is Satanic and anti-Christ. By God's point of view, the Jew is a chosen one of God that acknowledges his arrangements.

The ancient Jews were not (((Jews))). They were Israelites. What made Israelites unique was their genealogy. They could trace their lineages back to Abraham, Isaac and Israel. After the Seige of Jerusalem in 70 AD all geneaological records were destroyed and all Israelites disbanded. The (((Jews))) of our time are imposters who claim a link to the original Israelites but have none because they cannot trace their lineage back to them at all.