Your daily does of Sweden Yes!

>30 year old Somalian child works a teaching assistant in Stockholm
>has a severe sexual emergency and decides to rape three boys at the school
>threatens to kill one with a knife if he tells anyone
>gets 8 years but no doubt Swedish feminists will have this reduced to 8 hours of community service
Not even boys are safe in Sweden anymore. Though considering Swedish girls are more masculine than Swedish boys, is it possible that Muhammad got confused and thought he was 'raping' (integrating) girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?depth=5&hl=en&nv=1&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=sv&sp=nmt4&u=http://www.friatider.se/elevassistent-pa-skola-i-stockholm-doms-till-atta-ars-fangelse-for-valdtakter-mot-tre-pojkar
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
redice.tv/news/how-and-why-sweden-became-multicultural
flashback.org/t2748794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

translate.google.com/translate?depth=5&hl=en&nv=1&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=sv&sp=nmt4&u=http://www.friatider.se/elevassistent-pa-skola-i-stockholm-doms-till-atta-ars-fangelse-for-valdtakter-mot-tre-pojkar

Must be one of those 12 year old Syrian refugees

your country deserves to be wiped off the map.

provided you're not a european doing something there (since the natives are only capable of firing automatic weapons and riding camels (pretty difficult)) you're literally a subject of a (((royal family))) put into place by anglos.

Why the fuck don't they just fap like the rest of us? I know it's seen as a sin, but that didn't stop christians back in the day.

They have a very low IQ.

Why fap when you have unlimited access to lil boipucci whenever you want because God said it was bueno?

>does
its dose.

Just a matter of morals and consequences. They can rape without much beside slap on the wrist, realizing their debauched fantasies you can only fap to. The only thing that would stop them in such case is morality but that also is taken care of by common belief that westerners are gullible, spoiled retards (and it seems that they often are in case of most virtue-signalling liberals) who are subhumans and so it's hardly something bad when they're basically asking for it.

whats wrong with being a subject of a royal family mr. 60%?

t. dansken

>denmark
>defending an arab

I like Sweden but they brought this onto themselves and deserve everything they get.

oh Arabs are subhuman no doubt about it burger. It has nothing to do with the concept of monarchy though.

>your country deserves to be wiped off the map.
>couldn't do shit after pic related
You mad, burger?

I know, sorry Ivan. I'm drunk.

>I like Sweden
A FUCKING LEAF
Kill yourself you filthy fucking chink!

so, it's good that he is essentially owned (like the chattel that he is) by this creepy pedophile goat fucker?

why not? Are you implying goatfuckers do not need extreme central managing?

Kek. You're one to talk.

Find a Saudi "subject" bowing to the king like your "presidents"?

Protip: you can't

Kinda pissed that its still not a federal holiday desu

Yeah what's up with that? You have labor day and nigger day (MLK) but not that?

>Quality Saudi bants.
Proof that there is more to Saudi Arabia than stonings and beheadings

Have you ever attended public executions? I would enjoy it desu

holy shit, you're right.
i forgot we're dealing with an entire nation of subhumans.
your country only exists because we let it exist.
when you're no longer needed, youll be discarded like a juiced lemon.
That, and we make your CIA-created government buy our weapons.

> no executions because no murders or rapes in my town
>tfw you'll never attend a public execution because your town is too safe

I have never voted for this :(

>when you're no longer needed
Wow you "need" goatfuckers. You must be the goats then.

you cant treat kebab as though they are normal people. They need a firm hand to suppress their animistic and violent tendencies.

I get that you burgers value FREEDOM enormously. However freedom is only for those who are ready and can handle it.

Don't they execute the victim when they're raped though?

And kek that you think there's no rapes in your town. Your women are constantly being raped by your savage goatfucker tier men. They're just too afraid to say in case you're peasant tier government decides to stone them.

Enjoy it before we turn you into glass you cancerous pricks.

>t. Pajeet
It's ok, we already own more than half of London's best properties. It's about time we actually used them. You can clean our toilets.

>no rapes in my town
Because the rapists all moved to Sweden?

Kek, no. That's Somali territory. There are more Swedes here than there are Saudis (or any real Arabs) in Sweden. 700 vs 100.

i really love how arabs tacitly understand that their homeland is absolute shit, and that to have any sense of self-worth, they have to place themselves into a new jerusalem of a european culture.
it's like you're admitting that we're better than you.
by the way, i wouldnt buy a gold lambo even if i could because im not a nigger.
that's nigger behavior.

You could tell me Sweden has a "National Suck A Nigger Cock Day" and I legitimately wouldn't be surprised at this point.

More like they happen but the women are stoned to death if they report it.

underrated

Kek that you don't realise that Saudis in the UK are viewed as little more than vermin and will be the first to swing from lampposts when your co-religionists get the boot from out superioir coutnry.

Also while we're on the subject. Could you name to me one thing Saudi Arabia or any Saudi citizen at any time at any point in the past thousand and a half years has invented, apart from your shitty goatfucker paedo religion.

eh, pedos get killed in prison anyways.

>Stockholm

were the boys Swedish?

Burger education

+1

And why are the Swedes in Saudi Arabia? Could it be bedause of the fact that all you goatfucker shit skins are so colossally retarded that you don't know how to even extract your one resource from the ground without paying whitey to do it for you.

Kek at how pathetic your country and race is. It's literally so shit that you have to build enclaves like the Aramco compound that are basically foreign run segments just so people will even step foot in your country to show you how to extract and process your only resource.

Literally laughing at you peasants.

>will be the first to swing from lampposts when your co-religionists get the boot from out superioir coutnry.
>implying we immigrate to his shitty New New Delhi
Try again, Pajeet.

Kek, wo knew that dune coons could into bantz?
Maybe accepting our new goat fucking overlords isn't such a bad idea after all.

>Why the fuck don't they just fap like the rest of us?
They get immunity from punishment if they rape so why not?
Most of us have common sense and know women are human beings too, they dont believe this (especially not for western women) so to them its not a crime and the punishment we give them proves that we dont consider rape a crime either (as long as its a migrant doing the raping)

not only is that not an argument, everything i said was true.

What a hero.

Trust a Saudi to randomly jump into a thread like this. You lot are worse than Afghanis.

>WE WUZ MATHUMATISHUNZ N SHIET

>you: Saudis live in London har har we buy ur properties
>also you: we don't live in London us Saudis are too racially pure to be in London har har

You realise the average white British person sees no difference between you and a Pakistani. You're both just inferior shit skins with shit societies and subhuman genetics.

Not bothering to reply to you anymore because I suspect you've spent enough time lurking here to realise your genetically inferior.

I feel sorry for the guy. All the non-pedo refugees have lots of white girls queuing up to service them, but what's he to do when he just wants to fuck little boys. It's really unfair.

What the actual fuck is that gif lmao

Well since you put it that way...

Time to go back to the Good Ol Days.

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

Not enough make up D+

An interesting read if you are interested in how Sweden has done goof

redice.tv/news/how-and-why-sweden-became-multicultural

It's cultural exchange. They gave us terrorism and we gave them the gift of bants.

Sad thing is that the cancer will spread even further unless it is either stopped or soon prooven terminal. In my opinion swedens destruction via islams holy bomb belts and trucks of love is long over due.

Randomly? My first post was relevant to op until the niggers chimped out on me because of flag kek

>level of shitposting
At this point I am pretty sure that this "mudslime" is an ozfag behind a saudi proxy

Just find it easy to see why you'd click a thread like this. Saudis love diddling immigrant kids. Only indoors though so Allah doesn't see.

I know the feeling brother. It's a cold and empty sensation when one realises that sweden is truly cucked and just offering it's neck for it's executiner. Dumb shits.

How do you diddle immigrant kids when you don't have immigrants? Asking for a friend.

Nothing new under the sun.

Just the usual suspects covering each others' backs.

Just a question here
You guys dont seem to like rapists, what would you do if grown men from Afganistan and somalia came to your country and started raping women and demanding money for nothing?

Honest question

fapping is haram.

Kys emu fucker

They would never get in in the first place, pic related.

If they did, and actually raped someone, they'd be executed.

Please uncuck yourself Sven. Your country used to be a fine tourist destination in the summer.

Less than 3 years per victim. And two of the victims were only 10.

Even worse that savage probably won't get deported after he serves his sentence.

>Please uncuck yourself Sven
Im fucking trying, thats why im asking
Id love for us to execute all assault and gang rapists but instead they get 8 months in therapy and get back on the streets afterward

Im starting to think we have a common enemy, someone who is providing europe with massive amounts of freeloaders who the Middle eastern countries knew just were trouble...

>The Inhuman Torch.webm

Svens unite for a white Sweden!

Both your king and your prime minister came over for a visit not too long ago. I wonder if there topic of rapefugees was part of the discussion.

Pic somewhat related, found it faster than the original.

>I wonder if there topic of rapefugees was part of the discussion.
Unlikely, our king has very little power and does mostly nothing and the current PM loves migrants. His party wants more of them

can some swede please sum up this case in english

>flashback.org/t2748794

I look forward to the day the world starts using alternative energy primarily so your wife-beating, gay-stoning, goat- fucking asses run out of oil money and you crumble to dust. Fuck you and your barbaric hellhole.

The PM met with the guy responsible for internal security, pic related. I realize your king has pretty much no power, but he intervened when one of your female ministers insulted Saudi Arabia a few years ago causing a diplomatic crisis. Your king understands he has more influence and respect as king than a prime minister.

It's not like we're big trade partners or anything. Makes you think why they'd both come to visit in a short span of time.

inability to think abstractly and perceive time like all niggers

Go back to plebbit, cuck. Tyrone is still working your wife.

Here is a redpill for all the retard t_d Posters: SA is one of the countries with the lowest rate of violent crime

>Makes you think why they'd both come to visit in a short span of time.
Well why do you think they came?

Im hoping its to discuss if you would consider...taking care of some of the several hundred thousand unemployable wellfare cases we have but knowing our PM he most likely trolled your prisons for more unemployable rapists to bring back to Sweden

>but muh gays can't show their degeneracy in public
Based Hans.

Kek, don't worry, we won't send any rapists your way. They end up as pic related (gangrapists of an underaged victim). This should trigger a few plebbitors.

That's the thing though, we live in a secretive country so we don't really know what they discussed and didn't expect to know. But I thought you guys would know the details from your press or statements from your government officials.

>SA is one of the countries with the lowest rate of violent crime
Its almost like not importing several million unemployed men of military age of questionable morals and backgrounds along with having a harsh stance on crime deters criminals
Scary thought

You guys would be the cucks if you didn't kill you're wives first over dumb shit. Fucking sandnigger I hope you are enjoying that goat ass.

It's ok, I understand your frustration hearing your wife's screams of pleasures with Tyrone while you can't do shit about it except fapping. Now fuck off you degenerate cuck, or at least lurk more cunt.

I heard about this on the news. Basically there's a crazy lady who got her ex husband killed to get his death insurance money, not sure who did it but she later went into a relationship with an asylum seeker living in the asylum camp where she worked and manipulated him into killing her father and attempted murder on her mother. Asylum seeker claims to be 19 but he's been overheard saying he's 25. The woman is 41-

Thats a fuckin' Rhodesian pictured ya cunt!

Aloha Snackbar and enjoy that final minute of intimacy with that goat, because i'm not sure it'll miss you when you don't come back from that suicide bombing tomorrow.

>we live in a secretive country so we don't really know what they discussed and didn't expect to know

So maybe those were political dissidents or protestors?

That's called fascism, buddy.

Poor quality, even by Australian standards.

No mate, don't confuse the two paragraphs. The secretive part referred to the meetings between our politicians and the Swedish ones. Nobody knows what the fuck they talked about. That's business as usual here.

A criminal case like that is a totally different story.

>swedes will be a minority in sweden in 40 years
>nobody cares
thanks world!

We are just preparing "Operation: Meatwall" for the next Swedish Empire

Of course you are sven.

That's what you get for staying neutral

>nobody cares
Would it matter?

I dont want others to care, i want a solution to the problem. It wont come from outside but from within