Why do old Jewish guys tattoo numbers on themselves?

It just looks kinda lame.

Other urls found in this thread:

historyplace.com/worldwar2/holocaust/pop-up-map.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germar_Rudolf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Explain how this is politics.

It's how many goy they ripped off before their Bar Mitzvah. Looks like this one was slacking.

And why do the numbers never go above 300000

That's clearly a VERY old tattoo, but has a very good point.

This

fuck, I've never actually seen one of these with more than 6 digits.

you never disappoint

Youve got a point. Where is the guy with tattoo number 5,999,999?

On Yom Kippur, they pray the Kol Nidrei prayer which relieves them of any oaths or obligations.
That's just how many obligations, contracts, promises, and oaths they have not kept.

Kek

Kys kike

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

"Shlomo, you got doibles. K*k wills it"

The law in “my” country forbids to answer this.

>never be in Germany during 1941 - 1945
>get yourself a fancy tattoo years after the war
>????
>PROFIT

It represents their self worth.

>"my" country
t. Muhammad

Thanks god I’m not.

Obviously because only some of the first ~300k managed to escape, after that the Krauts got wise to Jewish oven dodging and moved on to holocoasters and 10-men electric chairs. Everyone else died.

Great explanation there buddy

So you finally admit the soviet KZ liberation photos and videos are complete fake?

Got to keep rack of them shekels got.

Because Germany ran out of ink. Thanks (((allies)))

Shove it Nazi my great grandma was gassed at the tender age of 7

I snorted.

That was hip back in the day

this

According to the (((((official))))) narrative, not all 6 million Jews were gassed at Auschwitz. In fact, the numbers of people who allegedly were gassed there has gone from 4 million to 1.5 million to estimates of 2 million. The argument about how the numbers never toll in the hundreds of thousands still applies though.

But anyway, you'd think they'd just pick a number and go with it wouldn't you?

Where is the gas chamber? All these years later it still looks like a shower room. In reality it was a delousing chamber though. They probably showered elsewhere if I had to guess.

>holocoasters
kek

how would that work?

They were tattooed with numbers as a way to keep track of each inmate. But that doesn't prove anything about gas chambers or 6 million or other such jewish lies. If you live in the united states you have a social security number, same as a tattoo.. None of us were gassed to death just because we have a number. These tattoos are not proof of (((holocaust))).. Nice try tho Schlomo!

This meme is based on the testimony of a survivor at a Nuremberg trial. It was so ridiculous that the judge told him he was remembering things wrong and didn't allow it as evidence. Basically the Jew claimed they were hearded into a room with a trap floor that opened up to a set of train cars below where they were whisked into an oven. If you watch a third of the Holocaust on YouTube he goes over it. It's probably blocked in your country though.

Do any of the other jews ever laugh when a new one comes out? Being that it's all a big joke?

fucking jews and their jewrey. and nah the vid works fine, watching it now

JEWS BTFO

KEK!

I've been to Aushwitz and trust me they are real. One of the more sobering reminders is the stack of eyeglasses about 8 feet high and 20 feet long!

>implying, they belonged to jews and not the non-russians of the annected soviet areas

There was a great lottery game long ago.
It was so popular the Jews had their numbers tattooed on their arms.

Never thought of this. Oh those sneaky kikes and their fabricated shoahs

Theirs a letter tatooed on thier scrotum

If the nazi's we interning thousands a day and tattooing at each camp would jews accidentally have the same number or would one camp get 1 - 50,000 then next get 50,001 - 200,000 etc?

Oy vey.

Good one Australia, also great question.

Why bother tattooing people that are going to the gas chamber at all?

They reused numbers.

they were the proto-credit-cards

SHUT IT DOWN RIGHT NOW

They'll either say they reused numbers or they were camp-centric only and other camps started at 1. The math still wouldn't add up and I don't see any reason to waste time and money on tattooing people you're just going to kill and burn.

Because pic related, that's why. 1945 US state department archive document. URL in pic, check it yourself.

Why tattoo them if you would kill them anyway?
Its just the german stereotype of beeing precise
its just, so you can identify the person, for medical purposses etc
its like, when i was in the army, we also had to wear our dogtag all the time
And because the Jews would probably have thrown away their tags, or loose them, they just got a small tattoo

>Letters go before numbers
>suddenly have thousands of more possible numbers
>Also implies every Jew was brought to death camp and that many didn't die in cattle cars or get shot by the kill squads

And you people wonder why no one takes you seriously? Really fires those neurons....

>mein fuhrer we need more fuel for the panzer division at Stalingrad. Are you sure we should keep buying all this tattoo ink? Maybe we shouldn't waste time tattooing people tattoos aren't even cool what are we going to do with all the tattoo artists once we crush the commies?

Hi, Quentin. Every of your movies made in this century sucks donkey cock.

My grandpa was in Auswitz.
He said it was just a prison.
They made up the stories about gaschambers to make it look like they ahd it worse than it actually was.
They made the tattoos themselves to make it look more like they were treated like cattle in case they got freed.

Hi Aruba! What part are you at? Or is this a proxy? I stayed near the refinery when it was still open for over a year.

My question is how the fuck are these people even still alive. In fact some of them seem to be getting younger.

>we need to tattoo a number on you before we gas you in big groups and then burn the bodies to ash in a very inefficient way.

makes me think a bit.

There were multiple types of camps ranging from purely forced labor to purely extermination camps. The ones for pure extermination didn't label the prisoners. The ones that kept them for labor before killing them or letting them starve did, as these often would transfer prisoners to other camps to meet production demands.

>multiple camps

Funny how that worked out isn't it?

So we're going to post the same flawed graphics over and over like always? Never sourced, never cited, always taken as fact by Sup Forums.

For the shekels of course.

Because kikes have been running the world since the end of ww2 and the holohoax is one of their weapons

When you deny the holocaust happened but want it to happen again.

>it's flawed I swear goy!
Yeah ok kikearooni

The "source" is literally the front page of the website....

It signifies how many of their friends in camp got deloused for good

Holy shit fucking woke

Over six million concentration camp prisoners!!!

Oh wow that took two minutes to find
historyplace.com/worldwar2/holocaust/pop-up-map.htm

That's an image. Post the source and evidence they have for making the claim. Is that so tough?

Well it's not a revisionist website so I'm assuming they got the image from somewhere official. The point of the meme was that all the death camps are convienently in formerly communist held Germany and Poland. They have never been studied thoroughly and when they are, and evidence is found that contradicts the official narrative, people get railroaded. So why would anybody try and study these sites to verify what actually transpired? Don't believe me go to the 2:30:00 minute mark
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germar_Rudolf

This is what happens when scientists study the Holocaust claims. Fuck Jews so much.

Guys while we are in the subject of Jews whatever happened to that one website database showing how much percentage Jew a movie is. It was j-dar.ca or something.

because ink is expensive goyim

>Jews fake a massive event to gain control of the entire world, we are all their slaves
>filthy, disgusting, groveling kike has the nerve to ask "HOW IS THIS POLITIC RELATED GOYIM OY VEY"
Holy fuck I would love to hang some Jews by their feet by the rafters and slit their throats and them them bleed, like they do with cows and pigs