1960s thread

>1960s thread.
Not as bad as you think for America.
> Despite nigs getting civil rights you didn't have the didin du nuffin menace.
>Most blacks were negros and came from 2 parent families who kept their little negros in line. You didn't have the wave of didin dus like today.
>Women if they worked had to work hard otherwise they were left behind.
>You could watch TV and see us napalm commies on a daily basis.
>Islamic terrorism was non-existent
>Degenerate gays didn't have any real rights. Perverts had to keep their shit in the closet.
> Nixon was elected in 68
>Even if all else was shit music was still good commie Beatles broke up in 67 and the bands around were decent like the rolling Stones and Credence Clearwater revival.
> Negro music existed back then. For young people negro music is different from nig nog and didin du nuffin music. You see back then negros children had to sing and dance in order to get a record deal. Basically you had to have talent. Music you hear today is made by nig nogs who killed negros in the 1980s and 1990s.
>LASTLY American cars were at peak preformance. All in all the 60s were good years despite the commie lefties ruining Woodstock. Plus you could cheer Everytime a nig nog got shot by pig. Yes the 60s we're still a good time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6Hryc5t2wQ
nps.gov/liho/learn/historyculture/debate4.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=wx_Zo93RQoo
youtu.be/2n0e3_vD-xE
youtube.com/watch?v=pAVhKjsImeI
youtube.com/watch?v=ds84WXGsBVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah it it sucked to be trans
/thread

Trannies didn't exist back then.

>Despite nigs getting civil rights you didn't have the didin du nuffin menace

Black rioters torched multiple cities in the 60s, bro.

That said, from a social perspective, the 60s wasn't some peak of degeneracy. That would be today... until tomorrow.

Trans women have always existed but it only started being ok with medical technology

>> Despite nigs getting civil rights you didn't have the didin du nuffin menace.
That's not true. That's not true at all. Their were so many post-civil rights race riots that the era was when the term "institutional racism" was first coined in the 60s as a desperate rationalization to explain what they were chimping out about now that we had given them civil rights.

It was a great time for fast cars that everyday ppl and young men could afford.
If I could go back, I'd go to the mid 60's.

trans stems from horomonal disorder and its way more common these days. it should be treated, not embraced

I'm not having this debate again, I don't give a shit whatever backwards ignorant view you have of trans people. The fact is that transition is the only cure so far. If there's a real cure in the future that'll be good but stop whining about it when it doesn't even exist yet.

Fair enough but let's be honest nigs back then vs nigs today.

>The fact is that transition is the only cure so far
Post-op trannies kill themselves to a degree never before seen in any group outside suicide cults

There is no fucking cure, but preferably the best solution to your brain telling you that you're in the wrong body is to fix the brain, instead of fucking mangling the body

That's completely wrong. The right likes to push the "41%" number for suicides but that's just how many trans people have ever attempted suicide at some point in there lives. And yeah a lot try to kill themselves before and after if their material conditions are garbage.
Transition, hormones specifically, reduce the rate of suicide and reduce gender dysphoria by a great deal, even if bottom surgery is a little more questionable.

It's just not possible with current medical technology. The brain is very complicated and there are a lot of things we don't understand about it yet. The fact is that changing the body is easy but you can't completely change someone's identity with even the most heavy brainwashing.

Yes and no. Sixties progressed along an arc. The first part was the great. The last part was downright weird. By the time the 60s ended you couldn't really be happy about the trajectory any more. Manson, the direction that Vietnam had taken, the protests in 68 and on, the Weathermen and so on.

But you can go to therapy and learn to accept yourself as who you are instead of desperately trying to become something you cannot be.
The only way a transition ever looks good is if they do it before puberty or they have perfect genetics for it.
90% of the time you're going to end up feeling worse than before. Especially if you're an MTF.

>[citation needed]

No, you can't. It's a serious mental illness. That's like saying a schizophrenic can go to a therapist and have the voices convinced away. That's just not how it works and the longer you try to resist the worse your suffering gets. Do you really think we want to be this way? That none of us have ever tried therapy or repression or medication? I would give anything to have been born normal, but I'm not and I accepted that a long time ago.

Mentally ill people have always existed.

Bitch how about you cite your fucking sorces asshole

>tfw you never live in 1960s Los Angeles

youtube.com/watch?v=V6Hryc5t2wQ

This was a time when people were people. Not fucking morons.

Beach boys are not that bad to be honest. I actually like some of their music lol.

Aside from advancements in computers and some materials and such we seemed to have peaked in the 60s. Go to any city and most of the municipal buildings if they are not older than the 60s then they were built in the 60s. Architecture and such all planed off and any cultural aesthetic has been completely lost to post modernism and the garbage that has followed.

>le not all blacks are niggers meme

>>>/reddit/

nps.gov/liho/learn/historyculture/debate4.htm

>> Despite nigs getting civil rights you didn't have the didin du nuffin menace.
>>Most blacks were negros and came from 2 parent families who kept their little negros in line. You didn't have the wave of didin dus like today.

Sounds like fantasy. "They would be black white people without duh ebil Democrat policies holding them back." I watched hours of old news footage once from a hurricane that ravaged my area in the late 60s and niggers were looting stores and stealing shit the same way they did in Katrina.

Women had the best hairstyles in the 60's

Not taking your medication huh

The biggest factor determining if a transgendered person is going to off themselves like the waste
of breathable air that they are or not is how much the rest of the world is playing along in their little fantasy.

These people need help, not a scalpel and their very own truman show.

Homework project?

You're a rude, ignorant asshole. Go fuck yourself. I'm not gonna try convincing you because I don't care what human waste like you thinks.

Sorta I want to see if I can trigger some of (((them))).

You think that mop looks good?

Ive been here for over a year now and I don't know why.
Also
>believing that larping
There's no way any professor would actually send kids here even for learning.

Dusty Springfield, Diana Ross, Janis Joplin,
I mean the 1960s seemed to be the last decade that class and style mattered.

You were born normal. But at some point you made the mistake of thinking that the way you want to express your gender should also be reflected by your biological sex.

The 60s werent what they seem, this coming from a man who graduated highschool in 1965. The 1960s ruined the United States, sexual revolution etc. It opened the flood gates to normalize degeneracy and led to the absurdity of the 1970s. Take it from someone who was a first year cop during the Newark riots. Negros were just as bad then as they are now.

Better then anything coming from the average triggly puff video.

>60s
>Not as bad as you think for America.

"Sitting in the darkened theatre, you are at first conscious of the audience coughing, and whispering. Then there is the rustling noise of the curtain going up a very silent noise, but you can hear it. The stage is pitch black. A powerful spotlight stabs into the darkness. It reveals a live chicken crucified on a miniature cross. You hear the audience gasp almost in unison.

Then a young girl in leotards comes out, slashes the throat of the chicken, unties its wings and legs from the cross and lets it run around the stage with its blood spurting until it falls dead. The stage lights up. The girl takes off her leotards, and picks up a large doll. Howling and giggling, she twists the arms and legs off the doll. Then she lies down, naked, and a huge male comes out with a razor -and shaves the White girl's private parts. They get into a burlap bag and, standing up, engage in sexual intercourse. Finally, the girl emerges from the bag and her naked flesh is rubbed all over with wet spaghetti.

You have just been to a performance of the "New Theatre," a "happening"

Not to be outdone by "Whites," the Negro race is doing its share to create the same sort of "New Theatre." TIME magazine reports that Le Roi Jones, the Negro "playwright,' puts on a play appropriately called "The Toilet." As the curtain goes up, we see a White boy being held with his head in a urinal by a Negro, while other Negroes actually urinate on the White boy on stage.

According to Le Roi's play, the White boy has been trying to get the Negroes to engage in homosexual acts with him, and the Negroes are chastising him by beating him up, stuffing his head in the urinal and actually urinating on his face.

Not only is this play actually staged, without public protest, but U.S. tax payers subsidized this degeneracy with $40,000 in federal funds; (U. S. NEWS AND WORLD REPORT, December 13, 1965)"

youtube.com/watch?v=wx_Zo93RQoo
Immigration and Naturalization act of 1965 goy. Yes, 60's is best time goy!

No. I really don't give to much of a shit about how I act, I'm still not very feminine. I'm only this way because being a man and looking like one made me want to die

And here I thought the vagina monologues were the worst.

it's probably not the best example, it's not even from the 60's. but it's not bad. but yeah, big 60's hair is boner-inducing

>I'm not gonna try convincing you because I don't care what human waste like you thinks.

More likely you fear your mental condition will get the better off you before you succeed and
you end up hanging yourself from the scaffolds as I furiously masturbate

60s (hippies, no war bs, drugs, negro rights) were beginning of SJW we see today, it only took several decades to be in beast mode.

Kennedy's assassination was the beginning of the end.

For reference
youtu.be/2n0e3_vD-xE

Man it's hard to think about it I have some sympathy for them then again (((schools))) did that to me.
But how can anyone sympathize with BLM?

>I'm the freak
Do they not have mirrors in Sweden?

>implying SJWs weren't in beast mode from the get go

But "being a man" "being a male" and "looking like one" are not related, unless you want them to be.

And if you want them to be, while not wanting to be manly, then you only have yourself to blame for your self perception issues and only you can fix your mindset.

>Most blacks were negros and came from 2 parent families who kept their little negros in line. You didn't have the wave of didin dus like today.
No. Niggers always acted like this. Yes, they used to wear suits, and I'm sure you'll post a picture of that. But in that historical context, those suits were precisely what niggers wear now: poor-fitting hand-me-downs from whites intended to display a false aura of wealth and power.

Is there anything lovelier than '60s Julie Newmar?

Not even a real url.

Hmmm maybe it's hard to tell. Probably Diana rigg from on her majasteys secret service. She is the epitome of class.

After LBJ helped the CIA take out JFK, he right away began the Great Social Justice War that we're still suffering from, then he concealed it behind an intentionally incompetent Vietnam War (Nixon was hated by libs for cleaning it up properly). America was still conservative at the time so there was still some fade-out of good values.

this guy is right

>Those bantz
You almost have my pity now, that was a more pathetic attempt than your do I pass pictures

Aren't those 1940s zoot suits?

>Newark riots.
>26 deaths

Hell, even modern chimpouts in Baltimore and Ferguson are less savage since no one died.

I used to live right down the street from where this pic was taken.

>Neat!

>transitioning is a cure
>doesn't effect suicide rates at all
>spend 20k to no effect
Nice cure there. Sounds like a reason to get more money out of mentally ill people, kike.

Non lethal weaponry,
Police literally wear better protective gear and ambulences and cell phones spot people like snipers and etc....

You really don't get the whole mental illness thing do you.
I can't stand being born male. Back before I started it would kill me to look in the mirror and see a man and to know that's what everyone else saw, I hated everything about me and every second that I was awake I didn't want to do anything at all, I just wanted to stop existing. It's better now, I can actually tolerate myself. Trying to tell me that this treatment is wrong or ineffective is absolutely retarded because I know how much help it is, if I didn't have this I would be dead.

Dallas late 1960s.

This vacation visit beautiful Vietnam.

I was shot at, was a terrifying thing for a 20 year old. Its a shame to think that apologists make excuses for rioting today

Your brainwashed into thinking that white people are evil monsters from kindergarten til college. It's hard not to imagine white libs make excuses for nigs who want to destroy shit.

>ihavenoideawhatimtalkingaboutbutimsureimrightanyway.txt
1. Transition (hormone therapy and therapy) does lower suicide risk significantly
2. 20-24k would probably get you facial feminization surgery, but not any good bottom surgery. And most trans people haven't even had any surgery.
I'm not even mad because this post is so ignorant no one that knew even the most basic information would take you seriously.

Holy fuck, no wonder they deployed the soldiers.

it was more passive-aggressive behaviour then...

That's because you were fat and out of shape. I get depressed as well when I'm not in shape and overweight, it's natural. Being fat and weak is not beautiful, the cure is to hit the gym, lose the weight, get sum gains, it will instill a sense of personal pride. The answer is not giving in to Dr. Schlomo's knife and cutting off the part of your anatomy that will allow you to procreate with the one you love.

>I'm mentally ill
>you have to believe my viewpoint because I know it to be true
You can see how these two ideas work against each other, right?

No one looking at you sees what you see when you look at yourself in the mirror.

I'm not saying the treatment is wrong or ineffective, I'm saying it's worst and less effective than realizing your mistakes and fixing your mindset.

You're a complete fucking idiot. Do you think that all trans women just "never tried lifting bro". Kys. A lot of trans women do fall into that trap and try "manning up" but it only causes further suffering. The only way is transition. I wish there was but there isn't. I can guarantee I've looked 100x harder than you have you massive autist.

Transition surgery is no different from cosmetic surgery like nose and boob jobs. It comes from the same mix of vanity and inability to accept that who you are isn't what you are.

Except unlike other cosmetic surgery it's much more invasive, dangerous and will have more adverse effects on your physical health.

You are unironically a complete idiot.

All the "arguments" you've posted in this thread sound more like you're trying to convince yourself than the rest of us.

>I can guarantee I've looked 100x harder than you have you massive autist.
Of course you did sweetie, you looked very manly and now after your transition you've become a beautiful young woman :^)

And I'm saying you're a retard who thinks he can apply his experiences as a normal person to someone with a serious mental condition like gender dysphoria. It's not that fucking easy.
When I look in the mirror now I like how I look even though I'm not pretty. I can live and enjoy life this way. I know in my heart that any other option would lead to death.
I know myself and I trust myself. I'm not gonna stop because some autistic person on here is uncomfortable with trans people and says it's not good when he literally knows nothing about gender dysphoria at all.

>transition surgery
What surgery exactly are you talking about? I think bottom surgery is questionable but ffs seems nice. And most trans people don't even have surgery.

Honestly I just know that trying to argue with Sup Forumstards is an uphill battle and won't get anywhere. Idk why I still come here to yell at idiots, boredom I guess.

I hope you never have kids

Let's be more concrete here. Did you dislike seeing yourself without a nice rack? Or with a beard?

Not to froget that as soon as the fashion trends began to change, and as soon as the 90s rolled around nigger clothing we see today replaced those suits faster than they replaced the loincloths of their slave ancestors.

Trying to force civilization on these niggers is a grave mistake.

It's not a cure, you still aren't a women, you're just a dude with a severed dick on hormones.

I hope you won't let a mental condition define your life and seek the help of a professional psychologists oh wait, looks like we're both hoped for nothing.

What's your plan for the future. You think you'll age like fine wine instead of slowly falling apart like all the trannies before you?
By the end of my life I'll be a grandfather, you'll look like the singer from Twisted Sister LARPing for an ever smaller audience.

You don't want to hear this I know but like reality I don't care what you want to hear

I hated being a man. I hated my female body and how hairy I was and my voice and my face. I hated looking in the mirror because it reminded me of all that
Breasts were never really a big thing, I would have been fine being a flat chested girl if it meant I could be a girl. I was always more set off by the masculine features you can't erase like my back and my jaw and my forehead and my hands and my hips and my genitals.

>you'll never go to a CCR concert in the deep south as the Vietnam War rages on

youtube.com/watch?v=pAVhKjsImeI

No they havent. There is no such thing as a "trans woman" it's just a guy who thinks he wants to be a girl.

yup.

K

I don't let it define me but it's not like I can forget it.
My plan for the future is to get a computer science degree and live a good life and have a home. Maybe I'll find a husband someday but I'm not holding my breath.
And the reason old trannies look like shit is because they started transitioning when they were old. If you've been on hormones for years and keep taking them you'll age pretty normally.

>this could've been California if LBJ was never president
f u c k

>>Islamic terrorism was non-existent

tell that to rfk

>I don't let it define me
>takes hormones and forces the world around you to play pretend or you'll kill yourself

You weren't kidding when you said you had a mental condition

>be 60s
>13 year old girls in club bathrooms rubbing their wet pussies against sinks over anyone who could vaguely play guitar
>they Plastercaster your dick

>degenerate gays didn't have any real rights
No gay people had any rights though, not just degenerates.
>perverts had to keep their shit in the closet
Pedos still do, though I don't want to use the phrase 'in the closet' because it's normalising it.

I'm literally just existing. Do you want me to just disappear?

The 60's were great, good music cool clothes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ds84WXGsBVU

>No gay people had any rights though, not just degenerates.