What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Did he hate being half Chinese or something?

I read he was obsessed with White People

RSD

He didn't give a fuck

Being hapa.

hmm is it already time for the weekly posting of this thread? ffs fuck off with this drooling virgin.

Narcissism

Terrible parents.

Autism, saw him post many times he had severe autism. I was actually the one that pushed him to kill people and himself. He posted on bodybuilding.com looking for advice and I told him he should kill himself he would never be anything and he was a flaming faggot. Two days later the rampage happened. I feel really good that I caused his death.

>implying there was anything wrong with the Rodge

I want to kill all chads too. I fucking hate people, srs.

He was too stuck up his own ass to get laid.

he should have started at the sorority not tried to end it there
poor target planning

Asian genes

Spoiled brat who thinks he's entitled to sex because he buys $500 designer sunglasses.

He was the supreme gentlemen.

Small Benis

Personality disorder (narcissism).
Expecting everything to be given to him because he was rich.
Very faggy/gay.
Women could sense his weirdness and desperation.

Lead poisoning.

4" pecker is actually possible? Oh wew!

Notice he shoots most of his videos at sunset facing the sun, because he thinks the lighting makes him attractive. You can't get more faggoty than that, and you can't blame women, or anyone, for being repulsed by him.

They could probably smell it on him after one minute of being around him.

I have a 4incher it's not anything I'm proud of but I get pussy still I always go after girls a lot smaller than me to make up for it mentally
This guy just had problems he was on medication and acted like a military guy that comes back from the war and never seems be OK again also he should have just got a prostitute
All captain autismos should be given a hooker now and then

he put pussy on a pedestal

Exactly. It's people who reproduce that have a serious fucking mental disorder.

is that "DAVID BOND?" wtf?!

average eurasian boy

That dude could have solved his problems by taking psychedelics a couple of times. Since psychedelics are illegal he had to kill some people. Proves that the war on drugs is idiotic.

it's a failure of the prostitution industry

This
Not so much this

>be a delusional autistic faggot
>can't get any sweet white pussy
>decide to give the world on last chance
>expect the universe to provide sweet white poon
>go to shitty local hamburger joint by self and expect super hot sorority girls to throw herself at me
>she comes in with Chad and leaves with Chad
>homocidal rampage

I'm fucking shocked his plan didn't work. Also

>be upset not super rich because am supreme gentleman
>decide universe thinks I should be rich also
>by 100 dollars of lottery tickets
>do not win
>rage

Cultural Marxism coupled with autism is a hell of a drug

kek.

I'm insecure at 6. I would kill myself at 4. You're a better man than me.

It's materialism, the literally meaning not the hedonism definition. That society molds the person. He didn't want to take personal responsibility, therefore it was girl's fault not him that he couldn't get laid. It's a problem both MGTOW and feminists both need to work out.

underrated

He lived in Cuckifornia

There was nothing wrong with Rodge. He was superior to most of you faggots that live on Sup Forums

narcissism

He didn't want to have sex with prostitues.

His Manifesto literally lays it all out

>Half asian, half white - wanted to belong with whites, but his asianness got in the way
>Raised around 'elites', probably identified with the romantic notion of 'white anglo elites' at first
>Tried to change some of this physical features that were quite asian, but couldn't
>He was highly intelligent and sensitive, and very romantic, so the idea of not experiencing love crushed him
>He was literally living around lots of materialistic, whorish women and Chads
>At that age, he has a very limited experience of the world - but assumes that the limits of his perception are the limits of reality, so he felt overcome by this shitty culture around him, unaware that not everyone is shitty
>Divorce in the home and moving around a lot made him socially isolated, nobody had helped him gain the social skills he needed to make new friends...at university (which can be VERY hard if you don't have friends already or are active somehow) he was literally a ghost to others' (he describes this in detail), which compounded his sense of isolation and doom, like being "buried alive"
>Dad's new roastie partner shat on him and exploited his raw-spot, being part asian
>Dad took her side
>Discovered a lot of online anti-women content and identified with it to a degree
>Hated the asian part of himself so he killed the those asian dudes in his apartment, then killed mostly males
>Roasties hijack it to turn it into "muh vagina"

Yes in some ways he was a 'dick' for thinking highly of himself or for not settling for a 2/10, but young kids especially from that sort of background are like that.

A decent society would have tried to work to include him, to make sure he wasn't completely isolated, and to make sure as a male he had some prospect of finding a decent partner. Society did nothing for him so he took from society.

Elliot did nothing wrong, and yes I'm from r9k

>The attack began when Rodger stabbed three men to death in his apartment. Afterwards, he drove to a sorority house and shot three female students outside, killing two. He drove to a nearby deli and shot to death a male student who was inside.

Mediocre. Why can't people with actual planing skills do a chimpout? Someone like Breivik.

Holy fuck, Breivik was a genius. That planing, that execution, and surviving it all. And killing the real enemy - not some shitskinned subhumans - but the upcoming communist leadership.

I get a boner when I think about Breivik's operation.

It's not easy I've had a lot of talks with girls afterwards when they feel it's time to mention the size
I get things like
>well at least it doesn't hurt me..
>I can't.. no go back to missionary
>we should find condoms that fit..
I mean bless their hearts never had a girl be rude about it and sometimes it's funny

should try before going out