MOON LANDINGS GENERAL

Is there really someone who unironically believe the man went on the moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zcz0eL_bYsI
youtube.com/watch?v=m4UVDdUX1IA
youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU
reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ADYFTgTyox8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we totally went goy! believe us!

i believe it because there is so much evidence for it.

Is that you Eddie?

Men did. As in american men. Stay mad bitch

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

>Is there really someone who unironically believe the man went on the moon?
Burger only

BORING.
This topic has been talked about to death. Try something more interesting

Does anyone unironically believe we nuked japan?

Does it really matter at this point what I believe about men on the moon?

I already know the government lies to us.

The whole Apollo program was a hoax, the LM computer was a buggy piece that sometimes wouldnt start during training, in 1969.... had the computing power of a wristwatch. The van allen radiation belt would fry alive anyone crossing it, not to mention all the footage of astronauts getting yanked up by a wire etc. Con of the century.

The 'evidence' only proves Hollywood did a quality job and Antarctica rocks are shiny.

Fuck off, I used to work with a former astronaut and you are insulting his memory by deluding facts with normie level retardation

oh fuck off

It's 100 percent legit.

My dad works at Area 51 Nintendo and he said he went through all the footage and it made him sleepy.
Man I'm feeling sleepy just thinking about this shit.
Let's all get some rest.

Lol, and my wife's son died in Sandy Hook. CIA pls go.

Yo fuck you and your flat earth bullshit. We went to the moon nigga.

I'd choke you to death with a moon rock if they weren't so frickin expensive because, you know, they can only be sourced off planet.

They built rockets an sheit.

moon rocks are made in china bruv. but i smell wat you're cookin.

Honestly, its no surprise a leaf made this thread

lol you're retarded, truly. Flat earther too?

Fuck off with that round earth crap though, I have no problem with NASA finding out the moon was a studio prop but when people push this globe nonsense I just wan't to glass them.

No wonder the west is falling behind with ignorants like yourselves

We're the truth, your corrupt science is killing eagles with your wind turbines while old women die of exposure from the lack of cheap electricity. You're the easily conned mouth breather who just signed up to national geographic.

>film camera filming man coming out of the modul
Who set up the camera?

If that makes you feel better, continue living in fantasy

French education system apparently doesn't teach about getting trolled.

Can't you see the lander and stuff with a powerful telescope?

Not sure if trolling or not.

The TV told me you can. Is it not the case? It's a genuine question.

>Hollywood faked it!

So why not fake a Mars landing then?

Man went to the moon but a lot of the footage was faked due to Van Allen Radiation Belt /thread

>powerful telescope
You don't even need a powerful one, just need to know where to look

This is say it all
youtube.com/watch?v=Zcz0eL_bYsI
youtube.com/watch?v=m4UVDdUX1IA

only subhumans have this unfounded opinion you stupid fucking dago.

You cant. Its on the other side of the moon. From earth you can only see one lunar hemisphere.

>The van allen radiation belt would fry alive anyone crossing it
prove it
PROVE IT
>protip you can't

nope not even. You can.

belive in this is like belive dat arabs from caves did 9\11

But le burger is dum make fun of buerger

Do you have a picture that proves we didn't?

Now you can all shut up
youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU

Thanks

I unironically believe in the Apollo 11 Moon Landing because my family was unironically involved in building the Saturn V rocket. The Moon Landing happened; the Elitist Globalists and their Social Engineers created this stupid false flag "fake landing" meme to derail the idea of a Free, "Common Man" conquering space.

Instead, they turned your eyes back to earth and started the whole "we have to save the earth because muh climate change". They intentionally tried to derail this great accomplishment because it threatens their power on THIS earth by upsetting their narrative - that nmen are weak and must be crushed, and can accomplish no Good with a crushing Oligarchy to govern the world and control it's resources. . Anyone who believes the moon landing DIDN'T happen is just a tool for the Globalist Machine.

If we really believe in the power of independent, Free Men to accomplish and overcome, the overlords lose. Chose your Future...

Moon landing was totally real guys it just so happens nasa erased the 200,000 tapes from the 6 appollo missions to "save money" while we give them $50M/day. Oh noooo that sucks
reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716

>Muh moonrocks
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html

>Muh globe earth
youtube.com/watch?v=ADYFTgTyox8

pic attached was taken 1.2 billion km away according to (((NASA))). Doesn't look like a 5 min 3d render job at all right?
Stop sucking (((NASA))) cock you dumb faggots

shills use the muh flat earther as a strawman. we never went to the moon.

the van allen belt would have fucked up the computers on the lunar modules and caused neil and buzz to float off into deep space.

getting btfo by rice farmers, so pretends to go to the moon in a machine made out of toilet rolls and foil to stop the retard populace from protesting.

only in america would this actually work. well, here too probably