Live in Europe

>live in Europe
>infested by Muslims
>live in America
>infested by Niggers

Where is there safety in this world?

Switzerland

I'm thinking of Switzerland, Czech Republic or Australia at the moment.

>Invaded by balkanites

Iceland and Greenland

Czech Republic or Estonia

Czech republic because cost if livin is pretty decent and prague is beautiful

>>live in America
>>infested by Niggers
>niggers 14% of the Us population
>infested

pickone

>live in poland
>surrounded by slavs
There is no place left.

There is none that's why we have to sort this

>mfw I support myself with forex and live alone in the woods

Just me and my tendies.

How much money do you make with forex?

Pray to God.

In the past I've thought about this but anywhere you go it won't last. An uninhabited island in the middle of the ocean would be overrun once you get things running smoothly.

And I thought forex was scam
Fuck me

lol hope you enjoy your brokerage taking all your money and closing your account in two weeks

There's nowhere to go, we have to deal with this now or it will be the end of us.

Nowhere. Normies are complete jew puppets and have given up any sense of a homeland.

How u make reliable income? I only lost money. Quit years ago.

>live in germany
>infested by muslim niggers

larping

Lol, Switzerland has the highest percentage of immigrants in the Europe. Australia is full of gooks. Czechia is ok right now

>14% is a normal number in a white country
>only 60% white

lets keep it that way ok

Remote scandinavian island towns

>>only 60% white
because spics and asians are exploding
the nigger population in america isn't really growing much

>Australia

Spiders and snakes the size of Bentley's down there

every 7th person, thats a lot.
We have like 0.01% and its still disgusting
Also not to mention you will be at 50% in just one generation

>implying blacks are bad
>implying culture is not the issue

Rural Pennsylvania

but they are all concentrated in and around the major cities
the States are really segregated
you can live in a place where you won't see a nigger for months if you choose too and that's the best part of the US, you have many choices.

>shain
wut?

thisthere are places in the US that don't serve niggers still.

Just depends on the specific state here in the US m8. I'm in WV and we have a few spooks but it is predominately white and very few dune coons.

Anywhere the Jews have no control obviously
Antarctica
North pole
Rural places (jews hate sunlight and hard work, but they might trick some goy into murdering you)
Iran (before it gets nuked by Israel but beware of the arabs they have a lot of semitic traits and prone to savagery)

Alternatively you can do what Trump and Alex Jones did and marry into the Jewish family. They want white blood to de-mongrelise themselves but you still can't trust them Jews are only loyal to themselves

come to ireland before we turn into a rat hole op

Where?

South-East Australia, all the abbos and deadly shit is in the north

well it is

Come home, white man.

I'm working on getting a Greencard, but I'm not sure what state to move to. Any recommendations if i want to avoid negroes and jews?

Hm I wonder what developed country has 0 muslims and black people as well as one of the world's highest standards of living
Hint: it's Belarus
Hint: no we won't give you a visa, trash

full of Alberto Barbosa
next

fuck off

i prefer living with my algerians than fucking arabs directly importated from ISIS.

Japan. You'd be the invading dangerous minority there

Where they don't import ton of foreigners(including Anglo) to make money.

Ireland will probably be alright for at least a decade or so.

>high amount of immigrants

most of them are white though, which is fine by me (french and germans, mostly)

Poland

>Australia
>Full of Gooks

It's a meme. We're still roughly a good amount white. Like 90% or so.

Move to Darfur, where muslims and niggers genociding each other.

>be american
>go to the local cafe with your friends
>get mobbed by negros

And you have legal brothels. Whats not to like?

but muh 40x leverage trades...
quick money...

FUCK FOREX

>mfw "white" american with EE degree
>mfw lived in Kansas for 26 years
>mfw want to move to Colorado to ski but DUDE WEED has taken over

I've heard Wyoming, Utah, and Idaho are okay. Does anyone know if that's true? Need to find a conservative woman and have access to skiing. That's all I ask.

I meant Japan, not Germany.

Fuck yer why not, if a slut wants to sell themselves out be my fucking guest.

Korea

idaho is the best kept secret

Australia is chill as fuck

I moved to Colorado a year ago and most natives / working people shun the dude weed culture and it is really easy to spot and avoid the weed dudes

It is fucking nice here but rent is high

Antarctica.

The difference is that african americans are 13% of the population today, and will be 13% of the population in twenty years.

In europe the muslim population will grow exponentially in the next twenty years. You guys are fucked

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Some Algerians are hamrless, their grandparents often helped us during the Algerian War, fuck, those harkis are so nice walking alone late in the day.

the whole world could be safe for us if we would just get off our asses and fight for it.

Peru. 100% white and crime free. Also food is pretty good desu

>FUCK OFF WERE FULL

What makes you say that? Curious.

I've been a few times to small towns in the south west corner and DUDE WEED is low. However, there are no jobs there. Hell, even housing in Colorado Springs has shot up tremendously. I can get a house in Kansas for $120k, equivalent in CO would be $200k.

you know that black men have the whip over the white man when there are particular words you are too scared to use, like NIGGER because it will result in you being physically dominated and shown your place by the niggers.

The black man has the whip over the white man now, physically speaking. Its not that they're physically superior, and they have less numbers. Its because whites are cowards and have been mentally conditioned with self-hate.

"Yo white boi, what da FUK did u just say?! Aww hell naww bitch yo gonna get knocked da fuck out!"
There are a dozen videos like this where some white guy saying nigger gets knocked out.
All because whites are piss-scared fucking faggots typing on their keyboard hiding inside their homes instead of keeping hold of their own civilization, leaving it to be dominated not even by "barbarians" but literal sub-ape shitskin homo-erectus populations.

Fucking pathetic.

a leaf with a sense of humor, nice

Underrated

Fucking northerner SHUT the fuck up go suck some Canada peepee

Rural wales or Scotland.

Hungary, Poland and Japan are pretty safe too (from minorities at least)

Idaho, negro population there is like .01 also nice traditional whiteyz

Even here in Commiefornia, the north state is 90% white. Actually it's pretty rare to see a nignog

come home, Anglo brother
(or celtic, we have a lot of those)

>Live in Australia
>Infested by disgusting Chink Jews

Nope we're not White either, we're maybe 20 years behind europe but we're still getting genocided. There is no White saftey in the world

but if you're reading this and you're shit skinned, we are absolutely full to capacity and couldn't possibly take on any more without dire repercussions.

He probably didn't say "nigga." Wild guess that it's a caption to mask brutality. Not that it matters. Only violent people who can't control impulses think language ever justifies violence.

>CURRENT_YEAR
Imagine a black kid saying "wigga" or "cracker" and a group of whites doing that to him on camera. There'd be riots and political opportunists calling for the entire group''s heads on a platter.

Poland or Ukraine.

They're both 98%+ white.

I do not know of any other country that can say the same.

you know America is a non-white infested shithole when whites have to use states like "idaho", an unpopulated, irrelevant, rural area as an indication of how "white" the vast United States are.

Jesus Christ, the kikes have won

how the hell someone supposed to live the dull life of camping, barbecues, and ATV's.
Fuck Idaho

>shain
>have a nice rolling
uw0tm8

>Commiefornia
You're in for a rude awakening once the coming generational shift hits.

I lived a few months in Kyiv (UKR) and I met one black dude, and he was a traveler.

It was great.

We're still >90% White dickhead
You make our country look bad.

i think it's Portugal

What are the 15% "others", then?
And the 5% "unspecified"?

This
Just stay away from Shittsburg and ((Shillidelphia)) The rest of the state is pretty based.

they won because whites wont fucking fight back

It's encoded. You lack the proper genes to decipher it.

Come home white man

"Others" could literally mean anything,
Hungarian. Romanian. Anything.

"Unspecified" is just "Unspecified"

>"Unspecified" is just "Unspecified"
Very helpful.

Until proven otherwise, you are 80~ something white.

Japan.

Just don't expect to ever truly be more than just another gaijin/hakujin.

>Until proven otherwise, you are 80~ something white.

lol, it's amusing that a european is so shocked by the possibility a nation that isn't his own is more white than his homeland

keep digging your head in the sand at how bad it is for you, if more of you realised just how shit your end of the stick is there would be open riots

>by the possibility a nation that isn't his own is more white than his homeland
I am not shocked, I know France is lost, but if you're not even capable to prove that your country is white, it means it probably isn't.

You're in the denial phase.

I'm not the user you're replying to initially, I can go for months without seeing a non white

Give up and come home frog