Prove him wrong. PROTIP: You can't

If humans "evolved" from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?

Why haven't we witnessed a monkey turning into a human?

Checkmate atheists. You can't refute this.

>Inb4 "well if we came from grandparents y r ther stil grandpearents lol christain btfo"

Grandparents don't die when they shit you out on the chopping board you retards.

We came from things that weren't the monkies we see now and those are all dead dummy.

Exactly, and monkeys don't die after sitting out progeny either. Sometimes monkeys give birth to humans (see Obama's brother) and sometimes humans give birth to monkeys (the British empire -> you)

>Humans gave birth to monkeys the UK
>Lives in Pakistan

pick one you filthy pakistani punjab carpet muncher.

Good Strawman OP, tell everyone we evolved from current monkeys and not monkeys hundreds of thousands of years ago.

The simple answer is that there aren't. At least none of the same ones that are our (and chimps, bonobos, and other apes) ancestors.

I pick the former, then.

You know actually why are there monkeys still.if the older stuff dies off then why do they exist and if not where is the older versions of humans.

Anglos BTFO

SAGE IN OPTION
>SAGE IN OPTION
SAGE IN OPTION
>SAGE IN OPTION
SAGE IN OPTION
>SAGE IN OPTION

What? I'm a Cruzmissile now!

Humans and monkeys evolved from the same common ancestor, which is no longer around because humans and monkeys are better at being alive than that ancestor, but in different ways.

Serious answer, the monkeys we see today are as evolved as us. We didn't evolve from them, the monkeys and us humans evolved from common ancestors. Those ancestors were different from us as well as the monkeys.

Monkeys started making tools about 2 years ago. Spears.

>why aren't we still monkeys
>don't know about the niggers

Only niggers evolved from monkeys.

Humans and Monkeys evolved from the same thing the same way that White People and Black People evolved from the same thing

Really activates dem almonds

>posting the argument an old person with no understanding uses

What the fuck did I return to

"Evolution" is living proof autists are also narcissists.
There is no linear path between species, you idiots. All a game to crown retards with fake credentials.

Well, here's my personal head-canon in case anyone's interested:
>God creates universe via big bang
>Universe cools down, stars form, then the earth
>Life evolves, great apes arrive
>Home sapiens neanderthalis evolves
>God created Adam and Eve
>Casts Adam and Eve from heaven
>Adam's progeny wanders earth for ages, with lifespans far surpassing those we have now
>After Noah's event, which was non-global, Adam's progeny encounter neanderthals
>All except the progeny of Ham, son of Noah, mate with neanderthals
>Hamites become niggers who have zero Neanderthal in them
>Everyone else becomes human

I personally don't believe evolved life is capable of self awareness and contemplation like humans, we get that from the seed of knowledge

Then explain dogs and goats.