Anyone have a concealed carry weapon on here...

Anyone have a concealed carry weapon on here? I carry a glock on me every time I go to the city or a nigger infested area.

Other urls found in this thread:

startribune.com/former-minneapolis-cop-sentenced-for-assaulting-bar-patron-in-andover/215135261/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dont make a habit of living around nigger tyvm

/k/ is over there>>>

Pretty soon I won't need a permit.
But, yeah I have one. never leave home without it.

Just renewed my CC license.

I have one in my truck, but I don't carry it on me.

I've got a permit, but I haven't found a comfortable way to carry my full-size 1911. I need to stop by the fun store and pick out something a bit more portable.

>kek, he fell for the glock meme

j-frame revolver = choice of mature gun owner not trying to mimic nigger culture

Sig p229. I can't get a permit in my state but I keep it in my car and carry it anyways in shitty areas. It's only a misdemeanor if caught with it.

I carry a Shield 9 or a 1911. Really depends on my mood and where I'm going.

Glock meme, i used to think like you. But im sorry grandads gun stays in the case. I carry a p230 or a g19. Sometimes I carry something larger like my p226. Short anwser to this thread, I would rather be homeless and armed than armless in a house.

likewise. i have a glock 23 and 19 both gen 4. i usually carry in a serpa with an over shirt unbuttoned. im in GA and hopefully we will be getting constitutional carry soon. would be nice to not have to maintain a carry permit. im carrying my 23 now with 165grn horandy critical defence. its my winter ammo ill be switching back to federal hydrashok 165grn as soon as i got to the store. i like to carry a limited expansion bonded core round that will punch through heavy winter clothing without getting clogged. and in the summer switch out to a projectile that expands more but still retains weight for more of that sweet sweet energy transfer into target.

What shithole of a state is that? I guess your nigger to black ratio is high.

get a duty holster and wear a T shirt tucked in with the holster like normal. then get a button up shirt and wear it loose. the only time anyone sees it is if the wind is blowing and most people dont pay much attention to whats around them anyways.

Hi, FBI
I put in my application.

pls notice me senpai

I have a P226

I sometimes pretend i CC in front of the mirror

MODS!
Get this shit off of pol, these Reddit faggots don't understand half chan and won't post this on /k , fuck off you cunts

i live in newtown, if people find out you CC they practically start hissing at you

but annon. niggers have Hi-points. they cant afford glocks. and they cant steal many of them cause glocks work. get with the times old man. 15 rounds of 9mm+p > 6 rounds of 357magnum.

I'm so jealous of Americans. It's just not fair.

>crying for mods.
jesus what a cuck.

I should have said county. I live in Cali. My Sheriff won't approve any permits.

i bet i could conquer your country with a box of matches

I live in St.Louis. I am always packing in the city. Otherwise, I don't carry.

Yeah my dick is a lethal weapon since i'm a nigger and I have AIDS

move your happy ass on down then. most of the border between us is just a cleared out spot with no trees that no one monitors. were not building a border wall between canada and us for a reason. most of you leafs are just fine with us. JOIN THE DARK SIDE.

How would one CC in track pants? They are comfy but I think a pistol would weigh them down. Any ideas?

so many emus so little guns. a moment of silence for you poor bastards.......

You can use a band holster.

I don't need a permit in my state

Get a belt for the inside of your pants just to hold your weapon. Wear a holster under your pants I guess.

i thought you Japanese couldn't have guns at all? and the only solution for carrying in track pants in either ankle holster, shoulder holster under jacket or an elastic belly band make specifically for concealed carry. the belly band being a horrible idea. they are hot. they sag and they are stupid slow on the draw. terrible idea but just letting you know your options.

I don't carry a firearm, but thanks to my extensive karate training my fists are lethal weapons. I even contacted my local PD to register with them so they wouldn't be alarmed if I ever had to defend myself and group of thugs winds up severely beaten, in the hospital, or even dead.

i feel bad for all the people that live in comi states like CA and NJ where you cant get a cc

constitutional carry? if so LUCKY BASTARD!!

Been a legal c fag for 10 years now. I rotate guns because kommado retard.

belly band

Same here. One of the few perks of living in MO.

He's a marine/english teacher. 99% of the "japs" on Sup Forums are pretending.

every day. kahr mk9 for summer and 1911 in winter. I can't recommend the kahr tho when the shield is so cheap now. maybe the shield 2.0 will be even better.

but don't you know the rule? you buy the neighborhood not the house. you should not put yourself around animals if you don't want to get bit.

fpbp

of course carry a gun iwb or owb everywhere and keep a 300 blackout "pistol" in the car.

Wear snap track pants and colon carry. Snap pants off and slav squat behind cover to draw and stand up cock out glock out.

I know this is a shitpost, but I do miss when you could have a fistfight in this country without the other guy coming back with a gun. There was a time, long since passed, that you could be a man's man without waving a gun around like a surrogate dick.

can you do the Kamehameha wave? ive always wanted to learn that one.

>Coming from /r/eddit

hahah holy shit
>colon carry

live isn't a robert rodriguez movie my dude

I conceal a Glock 43, sort of regret not getting the 26 but the 43 is so small I can carry it and not even notice it's there. I don't live around any niggers so the odds of me ever using it are very low.

mmkay

>kek he fell for the revolver meme
have fun with that low capacity slow to reload and heavy relic

ah, ok. makes sense.

I don't know. I think society overreacts to fistfights somewhat. But the older I get the less inclined I am to ever fight. Obviously if there is physical danger to myself or someone else I wouldn't feel bad taking action, but even then I would probably look to find a non-violent solution.

There are cases of people literally getting punched once and winding up in a coma or dying.

startribune.com/former-minneapolis-cop-sentenced-for-assaulting-bar-patron-in-andover/215135261/

I carry a .380 bersa thunder on me at all times.

It's small and compact, reliable as fuck and I can empty the 8 bullets into someone at 30 yards pretty accurately

anywhere you go is nigger infested by definition

I have my license and carry on the reg everywhere I go.

Criminal gives me shit? I'm givin' him LEAD.

On the real, fuck Glock, tho, Sigarms is where it's at. Like a fine Swiss watch.

Glock 19 always in my truck. I usually don't carry on my person unless I'm in a Walmart or a theater. Usually carry extra mags and a flashlight too so I can operate in the dark.

Niggas know when you are packing and they stay back.

Same. I unlock my console when I see a nigger. Easier access to ammunition and clips for reload time. You must be prepared for a gang banger shoot out while driving in H town. Lot of stupid niggers and spics. Good thing is these niggers and spics understand the castle law down here. I've met countless niggers who avoid eye gaze when you stare them down and keep your hand on your gun. Niggers understand one thing and one thing only. Lynchings and getting shot. We need to start Sup Forums recordings of white people calling niggers niggers while holding their guns. Free speech and castle law = more dead niggers.

Amen brother. Low IQ "right" and "wrong" is merely an understanding of strong v weak. Keep your gun close and the chimps steer clear.

>bersa

ok Jamall

I feel you jappy. If your track pants can tie down you gotta tighten them as much as possible. Look into sticky holders. It's not the safest way and I wouldn't recommend it. I have a. 45 xds 3 inch barrel. Kicks like a mule but niggers try to rob up close and personal. Gotta blow their asses away with stopping power.

If I'm wearing pants (i.e. not sleeping,) I probably have a firearm on my person, user.

just a warning to anyone....dont do this, carrying a gun on the street will get you killed. If someone pulls a gun on you on the street to rob you, you are not going to do a fast-draw to shoot him first, most likely the person will have the gun out before you know what is happening. If the robber sees you have a gun and you are in a bad area you have a much higher chance of getting killed just for having that gun. Nothing wrong with having a gun for home defence, but concealed carry to stop robbery never works and will get you killed.

cuck

Glocks go BANG when you squeeze the trigger, so long as you haven't modified them. They're reliable.

I just get shirts with long tails and normally wear a pancake holster. If I have to look nice, I do have an IWB holster, but the pancake is definitely more comfortable and faster to draw from.

>Just meekly submit to their will goy

In the winter I conceal carried my hi point because I could get away with it considering the bulk clothes. Not so much anymore.

Looking at either a Bersa Thunder or Ruger LCP.

-t. Poorfag

Buffalo Bore 10mm out of a 5" barrel means there will only ever be one side of the story.

I am right now, while I'm waiting to get new tires. Ruger LCP in .380 in a pocket carry holster, it helps with imprinting a little

>Offers fantasy backed by no evidence whatsoever.

not old enough for pistol

>claims others got understand the chan
>leaves off the final / in /k/ plebbit style

Well projected newfag.

Your picture is gold. From my dead cold hands you communist bastards

I consider Bersa Thunder to be a backup pistol, if I was to get one I would get the Thunder Plus double stack version. .380 is a really weak round.

Get a striker pistol if you know youre going to shoot when you pull it out. Get a DA if you think youre going to have to hold the pistol on someone and you need that high trigger weight of the first shot to prevent a negligent discharge

why would you carry +p rounds you aren't pulling a last stand from 60 meters out in the desert cornered by auto AK wielding taliban soldiers you're defending yourself from someone who's pulling a knife or is at the bottom of your stairs you fucking edge lord.

That is one of the gayest looking guns I've ever seen in my life. It looks like (you) do fabulous little gayfaggot dances with it in San Francisco gay pride parades. Do (you) carry it in a sequin-encrusted custom bull penis leather dildo holster?

>if you think youre going to have to hold the pistol on someone

If you're drawing and they're not running you ought to be shooting. Holding someone and waiting for the police is how liberal prosecutors make brandishing/assault with a deadly weapon/aggravated assault/unlawful detainment charges and then it becomes your word against whoever you drew on.

actually if you can get their attention off you for just a second you're good.

Fuck yeah. 9mm Walther PPW IWB with two 17 round mags loaded with Hornaday Critical Duty P+

Desantis j frame clip grip! I wasted a lot of time and money fucking with everything else. You can walk around in non oversized basketball shorts/t shirt packing a .357 with no printing

Yeah i have a gun on me 24/7 feelscomfymab

is that a 10 round mag?

Why wouldn't you carry +P if your weapon allows for it? With a modern self defense round that extra energy means a larger wound and a greater likelihood of immediately disabling a target.

hahah son most carry ammo is loaded hot. more energy is never a bad thing. worried about over penetrating? use a round that expands more rapidly. more energy transfer. you wanna call me an edge lord before you even hear me out.

G36 here

Had to bin my fucking spoon

Yeah, its a 10 round Tripp.

My jiu jistu instructor is also an instructor in some CC combat stuff. Basically MMA+guns but he doesn't teach it at my gym. I'm going to holler at him about what he recommends for me.

Penetration.

You blast Tyrone NBD. The round goes through him, through a door, through another door, and into old lady Edna you got probs.

>Despite the dozens if not hundreds of WEBMs posted on Sup Forums over the years of the exact opposite of what you described happening.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rarely plays out that way. Street thugs are rather stupid and usually give plenty of warning when they implement their ill conceived plan.

Edna's a tough old bird. She'll pull through.

That DW is raw like quick draw mcgraw

>Penetration

Are you using ball ammo?

Obviously. I always CC my Minigun when i walk near Geneva.

Naw, he's just a keyboard /k/ommando who has no real world experience with killing shit.

Reminder: There are antifa protests today, do not reveal any info.

fuck off data mining shill

in this guys defence: I admit that stainless steel automatics look pimpish, but blued metal guns really look like shit when the blueing wears off, its also easier to clean like that