Nazi bastards

"Young Germans ‘mock dying Egyptian student after running her over’ – witnesses "

rt.com/news/386509-germany-accident-racism-refugees/

Which of you did this? :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXTmAkJKikI
rt.com/news/386509-germany-accident-racism-refugees/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those damn krauts! The Nazi blood still runs in them.

i heard it was the rapefugees

Don't be racist.

"germans"

what is ikea's endgame? just raping everyones home so it doesn't have any identity?

"Young Germans" "Tanned Germans" "New Germans"

> At some point she stepped out into the street, not noticing a car that was approaching.
should have walked like a german

They accused her of being a refugee while she was dying, so highly fuckin doubt it.

kill yourself

so Turks, then.

>that cuck thumb

If you stop someone with a thumb like that you can be sure they are degenerate nail biting morons

Do as Satan commands.

Probably bullshit.

Who are the witnesses?

Fucking Krauts kill the prettiest and whitest of all refugees.. they literally can't do anything right

Young New Germans

why did they kill a woman though? sounds like the actions of a meek weak man.

Gotta start somewhere.

Slowly easing the left into accepting it by killing those that look closest to their white bogeyman, then slowly getting darker and darker with each new victim.

Germs kill the most attractive non-Arab looking whitish Egyptian woman to have ever existed and will exist.

They can't get anything right.

a youtube.com/watch?v=qXTmAkJKikI

>tfw not having halal wife material that isn't a shitskin

She's truly a diamond in a sea of mud.

>witnesses
Sound like some unlucky lady stepped out into a car, and that's the end of it.

that explained everything

h-have we started the fire?

Idiots. This wasn't a hatecrime. She got ran over and mocked by the passengers afterwards.
That's pretty disgusting, but it doesn't turn an accident into a hatecrime.
This only makes national news because it wasn't a rape by a refugee and because "muh nazis"

wouldn't have happened if she stayed in her shit country

I thought kangz were darkies?!?!

"Germans"

>pedestrian streetlight is red
>hurka durkda haram bismillah
>wtf are you doing, stupid sandnig
>*dies*

I cri everytiem

Leled

turks or a false flag attack

and thus Antifas boner grew a half an inch that day

>Woman gets killed in traffic accident
>Media cares more about alleged ethnic jabs towards her

In all seriousness though, you should look before you cross the street

(((Who))) did this indeed

Rip. Delet your post tho

>Killing a productive member of your society while you yourself are breaking the law (Car over the speed limit)
>Implying this isn't going to cause a backlash against right-wing views
Good going retard

>Drive excessively faster than speed limit
>Blame person you hit when you fuck up
Really activates my almonds

A swedish jew!

(((witnesses)))

Has anyone read the statements by this "witness"? The stuff she claims were said are beyond absurd

But wait! I thought ethnic Egyptians were black n sheeit

>and then the blonde germans got out of their sportscar that had stopped four blocks away from the accident
>they started zieg heiling in every direction as they walked to the scene
>they then applied hitler mustaches to each other's upper lips with permanent markers
>afterwards they approached the stricken victim lying in the road
>they shouted at her that she was a filthy muslim from syria, northwest of al raqqa, and an asylum seeker who had been in the country since the winter of 2015
>one of the men then attempted to urinate upon the victim
>upon failing to produce urine, he declared "this is your fault you muzzie cuntwaffle!"
>the two german youths adjusted their nazi armbands and retreated back up the road towards the waiting vehicle used in the accident

What a nightmare, and a total disgrace! Clearly another case of "rightwing extremists!"

Any proof beyond a "witness"? She doesn't look arabic or egyptian or anything but white so how the fuck would they know? How (((suspicious))).

>highly fuckin doubt it happened at all
ftfy
>implying germans would ever say such mean things

>this is news
>everybody forgets the umpteenth assault truck on Europe

>rt

Post a reputable source like the Daily Mail, Ivan.

>“I know you don’t have streets where you come from, but in Germany you need to look where you are going,” one of the two men said, according to the witness, identified as Josefine
I smell kikery. More like (((Josefine Goldsteinblatt)))

She was probably 70-80 percent white and not a completle mud.

Pretty shitty, that one of the few decent agyptians was killed. I'm honestly sorry for that.

>rt.com/news/386509-germany-accident-racism-refugees/
>The men allegedly told the dying woman that she should “f*ck off back to [her] own country,”“then you won’t get run over.” They also reportedly called her a “f*cking asylum seeker.”
>“I know you don’t have streets where you come from, but in Germany you need to look where you are going,” one of the two men said, according to the witness, identified as Josefine, 19, and cited by the local Lausitzer Rundschau newspaper.
How would these young Germans even have known that she was Egyptian? She sure didn't look like it. Sounds like complete bullshit to me.

This is Egypt's women basketball team, stop mistaking Upper Egyptians for Lower, you fucking morons.

cute, you keep that next to you to remind ya you have no freewill?

Really going hard for that A+, huh?

Tfw Swedish 11 year old doesn't get as much media coverage as some drunk "Egyptian" college bitch...

>Egyptian

>Looks Greek

C-cleopatra?

This

They discovered she was Egyptian AFTER they hit her. This was not a hate crime, but still pretty fucking heartless, taunting a dying woman after just hitting her.

>They discovered she was Egyptian AFTER they hit her.
How? Did her friends tell them?

Media pushing their fucking agenda so hard with this. The more I sit here and think about it the more I fucking realize how LOADED the language in this article is. Fuck

Think about this situation for a second. First off, they are >>>implying

Another bullshit false flag. After Trump was elected, we had a month or two where almost every week there was another muslim cunt in the news claiming that "evil, white, smelly, southern-sounding men in pickup trucks man handled them and took their hijabs while telling them to go back to the middle east because Trump won." Every single one of these claims were later admitted to be made up once the police got involved and investigated.

The left has nothing to bitch about these days so they just make up hate crimes. I'm sure this Egyptian girl was being a dumb bitch and not paying attention to traffic, got hit by a car, and now her idiot friends are trying to status signal to make her death have some sort of martyr status meaning.

it's kikes.

>nose

fucking Nazi scum.

>How? Did her friends tell them?
You cry in a foreign language when you're hit with a car?

HAHAHAHAHAHA come on, if these "german men" were white, this would have been the next shoah for this month, but since this is the first time I'm hearing about it and I'm hearing it from RT, this means it was 100% n-generation turkish betabux

meant
The fact that the eyewitness says they discovered she was foreign >AFTER< they went out to check, makes this whole story much more plausible.

Probably "tanned germans" desu. This chick pretty much looks huwhite.

>swedish jew on reddit
Dear god

Most likely second-generation turks. They tend to drive around like shit and mock other immigrants.

>The men allegedly told the dying woman that she should “f*ck off back to [her] own country,”“then you won’t get run over.” They also reportedly called her a “f*cking asylum seeker.”

>“I know you don’t have streets where you come from, but in Germany you need to look where you are going,” one of the two men said,

this is too good to be true. everyone knows Germans don't have a sense of humor.

Fools
You need to kill the males and fug their womens not otherwise

she was so fucking hot what is wrong with you homo germans

> turkroaches getting laid

lmfao, running chicks over with a car is pretty much the best they can hope for

if she was a qt, she probably got run over for not looking at the turk's 30 year old bmw

Gives me hope for the future.

>so highly fuckin doubt it.
You realize that immigrants hate refugees a lot more openly than Germans here, right?

Fucking idiots, targeting essentially White women instead of the disgusting brown ones. Your nazis are shit. Not to mention they are all untermensch, probably less White than the woman they killed. MORONS.

Go kill some actual brown people.

>targeting essentially White women
>targeting
nigger she was run over and not white, fuck british standards

tanned Germans s telling Muslims to fuck off back to where they came from.

sheeeeeeeit

Arabs/Muslims shouldn't be considered human. I'll feel worse if I accidentally stepped on a snail

>Blacks wuz Egyptians
>Egyptians iz white

Which is it

She's Whiter than most of the women in your cunt, Pedro.
Who cares, they still mocked her death. Look at that pic, how is she not White? Light eyes, light brown hair, pale skin and Europid facial structure.

>how is she not White?
Dark nipples
fuck off back to plebbit if you can't even get the basics right

>they still mocked her death
>hurr durr kill muslims
>no actually don't kill muslims and feel compassion for them
Make up your mind already you fucking plonker.

Deal with it.

Oh sorry dude I didn't realize you had the power to know what colour people's nipples are. Stop with these retarded standards for who is and isn't White. Her facial structure is clearly not Arab, it is Europid.

Don't get me wrong, Muslim blood spilled isn't too sad, I don't really care, but it is still White blood being spilled also, which is not good. We need to start killing brown Muslim shitbags, pretty White women should be bottom of the list.

It doesn't matter.
A female turkroach can lay between 30 to 40 eggs and the average germans only has 1 or 2 nigerian sons.
This means that even if the turkroach doesn't get laid often they can still survive

>Oh sorry dude I didn't realize you had the power to know what colour people's nipples are
>he doesn't from her picture and the hue of her skin
This is why you need to lurk for a year or two before you can start posting if you're a bluepilled pussy.

>he doesn't from her picture and the hue of her skin
Well actually her skin is very light so I would expect she has light nipples. You do realize that with your stupid "YOUR NOT WHYTE!" attitude, you are essentially saying only Germanic people are White, and you guys literally achieved NOTHING without the Romans and Greeks. You really want to cast them off from White identity?

nice doc

>Well actually her skin is very light so I would expect she has light nipples.
You really are new here, aren't you?

It's not based on how much time you spend in the sun but what kind of basic colour your skin has, that's why people tan differently, if she'd spend some time in the sun she'd look very different from a girl from europe who'd do so

The rest of your post is probably not worth reading as you've outed yourself as the ultimate newfag.

>you guys
I knew he's not white and just a paki shilling for shitskin sympathy, hah
also
>dat historical nolaj doe

Germans are truly inhumane.

They didn't gang rape her on facebook though.

Typical germans - weak and submissive cowards when confronted by male rapefugees but immidately turn violent and hateful when around someone who cannot defend himself.

Egypt. Not white. Shut up, your embarrassing us.

>us.
Relax, reread his post, he already admitted that he's not even english.

how exactly is a run over male different from a run over female muslim?

>Typical germans - weak and submissive cowards when confronted by male rapefugees but immidately turn violent and hateful when around someone who cannot defend himself.
/thread

Jaywalking is degenerate, good riddance.