How to spot /the_donalds/

>they call Trump the "God emperor"
>they call even the people who make legitimate arguments against Trump "cucks"/"shariablue" etc
>they buy Trump collectibles especially the MAGA hat, they will also Photoshop said hat on everything
>they think PEPE is their meme
>they love fags/kikes/niggers /dykes/trans and the remaining mentally ill as long as they support Trump
>they can be tricked into funding the left by saying "the alt right is racist", as can be seen by them raising over 100k to fund a black church that was burned down by one of its own
>they're uneducated and proud of it
>they call the left communists, but want the government to protect their jobs (which is more expensive than paying unemployment benefits)
>they think infowars and breitbart are legitimate sources
>they think Sup Forums is a single entity that stands behind Trump
Kind reminder to ignore all their posts. Redditors don't belong here.

Bump

>anyone who calls me a shill or a cuck is a redditor

i am not a redditor you shill cuck, i dont like making accounts

The words Shadilay and centipede are good redditor indicators.

You frequent t_d don't you OP

why would anyone go to Reddit when 9gag has the best memes?

I used to go to reddit but then I took an arrow to the knee.

and pol doesn't? kys nigger.

It's one thing to criticise trump for being buddy buddy with the saudis or his holohoax shilling. But it's pretty obvious that you're a leftypol brigaders when you say shit that's just patently untrue like that he "flip flopped" on things which he tried to do but were blocked or is in the process of doing but is not yet complete.

But what REALLY cements you as a leftypol faggot is literally defending actual fucking communism.

you forgot awwooshits OP

This. They also have a severe case of military worship

>Muh vetrans!

As if they don't soak up enough gubment money and benefits

How about when he called himself a fucking globalist? Is that not enough to show

Trump Quiz;

Is Hillary going to jail?

Is China a currency manipulator?

Is Trump pro or anti-globalist?

Please answer using direct quotes from Trump.

Bonus question; How much has Trump spent on weekend golf trips compared to his predecessors?

Don't forget the spacing

Their formatting is a huge clue

Read between their lines

>they say kek

drumpf is some retarded john oliver thing, how can you find that funny?

Don't forget they suck the dick of anyone who looks like Milo.

who cares about the golf trips, the other stuff you are right but every other president spends way more money and way dumber shit than those golf trips, only leftists care about the golf trips

Hillary not being prosecuted is a legit greavance and I'm pissed too. But Trump's actions have not been globalist. I suppose Hillary was a global feminist because she said she was, even while she supported the arab spring? Trump said he would not declare china a currency manipulator after his meeting with Xi, so obviously they worked something out. Who gives a fuck if he golfs on sundays

How to spot shill

>they call Trump "drumpf"
>they call people who make even legitimate arguments in favor of trump "the_donald redditors" etc
>use divide and conquer techniques to subvert Sup Forums and create disunity

>patently untrue that he flipped flopped
On a scale of 1 to Trump, how cucked are you?

See this here is a covert shill thread. You can tell because

>only leftists care about golf trips
So you're admitting Trump is a leftist then?

>legitimate arguments in favour of Trump
>legitimate

Is that another "alternate fact" there globalist Jew-supporter?

Congress blocking the healthcare bills is not flipflopping. Trump met with Xi and worked out a deal to stop the behavior that made China "bad". Assad is staying, Trump has never said otherwise or made a move to depose him. Respect is a two way street. Trump is still pushing for other countries to contribute to global defense just like he said back during the campaign. He said from the start he intended to intervene in Syria.

All that being said, letting Hillary and the Clinton foundation walk is bullshit.

This is also true.

The alt-kike 'movement' is just liberalism-lite with a neocon zionist spin to it, it is thoroughly infiltrated by the kikes, heck it was the kikes in the (((MSM))) who created that label out of thin air. They love niggers (based black men!), they love faggots (that kike milo), they love zionism and Israel. Subversives the lot of them, this board needs chemo.

this desu

>congress blocked the health care bill
Ah yes, the Obamacare Lite. Remember when he promised a free market health care system?
>Worked it out with Xi
Yes I'm sure so much was worked out with Trump constantly bashing China until suddenly flip flopping on it after they met
>Assad is staying, never called to depose him
Except calling him "LITCHERALY WORSE THAN HITLER," and bombing his airfields, yeah that's not a flipflop from "we can't be fighting Assad" Trump in 2015/2016.
>Respect is a two way street
Not very respectful when he bombs his airfield.
>Pushing for more global military support
That's a far cry from what he literally said which was an appraisal of NATO after slamming it.
>he said from the start to intervene with Syria
Except he slammed Obama for doing that and his moniker of "MAGA" sums up his advertised campaign to focus on America, not intervene in the Middle East for "muh think of the children" democrat reasons.

SHILL THREAD

TRUST TRUMP

STAY LOYAL TO TRUMP

KEEP THE FAITH

The centipede bs is a dead give away, but shadilay started here. Though the use outside of a Kek thread or gets is a decent sign of a donaldfag.

>staying loyal to a zionist kike shill

based ASSMAD

kys cucked shill

#cares

how are your feels op, are they hurt? are you hurting inside? do you need some time in your safe space?

ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY!!! SHUT UP SHILL

Nice shill tactic, divide divide divide.

Type the word "nigger". prove to us that you are not a shill.

It seems like you Trump supporters need a safe space more than anyone. It's just too bad that Sup Forums isn't your safe space. Don't worry, The_Donald is. They ban all Trump criticism. You should go back there.

you're a faggot, go back to fucking your goat

>Congress blocking the healthcare bills is not flipflopping.

Remember when congress blocked everything Obama tried to do near the end? He didn't have a house majority. Trump does, and he still can't seem to get anything done. He said "You'll get sick of winning". I ask "When do you even start?"

t_d is pretty open about being a trump only support sub. is this what this is about? are your feelings being hurt? did they ban you? poor ops feefees :(((((

p.s. kys no one cares

Not really, I have no problems with people supporthing Trump. However, it seems like you T_D users have a problem with people not supporting Trump. :) Don't worry, they care about your feefees, it's just too bad that nobody cares about it here :((
This ain't your personal safe space, thus I can say fuck Trump, fuck that Israeli puppet. Only useful idiots like him and you should go die for Israel as you seem to love it so much.
Oh and in case you missed it, fuck Trump. Here, I'll use shill word for it. Fuck Drumpf.

>triggered

>word "niggers" is in my OP, but you can't read it
American education for you lads. Also:
>phone poster
>reddit spacing
Kill yourself by choking on Trump's cock dumb NIGGER.

Not an argument. You have to go back, you will never be part of this community. You're similar to European refugees, no respect for culture and language. You'll never fit in.

>they post frogs

I can guarantee there were no Finns on /n/ at the beginning

If anyone that's triggered its you plebbitors. Your zionist kike shill president backed out on nearly all his promises and when reminded of this your mind blanks out and you scream SHILL in an attempt to protect your fragile psychological state.

/n/? No I don't think so either. You have no idea what you're talking about, stop trying to fit in because your new is showing.

I don't argue with triggered shills

Daily reminder:
The same kike who posts these threads also posts the daily communism threads.

Sage and report for metaposting

>But Trump's actions have not been globalist.
What about Syria?

Fuck YOU Sup Forums

This is our board now and you're going to have to embrace becoming a minority. Cucks

See, it's The_Donald tactic to call everyone a shill. At least try to blend in, you're doing fuck all to achieve that. Your newfag is showing. It's really sad to see you thinking you know what you're doing but you're not.

If you say anything related to trump in a negative light, someone calls you shareblue. Kinda fucking fishy and if you do this stop now.

t. Shill

>leaf

Yeah.

This.

I do this all the time.

And I'm from r/the-dolan

I don't know why.

Just feels right.

How to spot a shill:

Threads like these.

t. The_Donald

Because Trump is a big fat Jewish slave, so the name is kinda funny at times.
>Trump hears his master, schlomo goldberg shouting from the other room
>"OYYY VEYY DRUMPF, THE GOYIM ARE GETTING A LITTLE SUSPICIOUS, TELL THEM YOURE A GLOBALIST NATIONALIST, HURRY UP DO IT GOYIM, REMEMBAH THE SIX TRILLION"

>not remembering he had always been a self proclaimed democrat right up until he ran

>Reddit spacing

BASED BLACK MAN

How to spot a shill:

>"I am le oldfag"
>"If you don't agree with me you're nu/pol/, T_D, reddit, etc!"
>Always trying to sow disagreement amongst Sup Forumsacks (classic D&C strategy)

>Reddit spacing
FFS YOU ARENT WELCOME HERE YOU FUCKING KIKES

IM FROM REDDIT AND IM HERE TO STAY

FUCK OF NAZI STORM KEKS YOURE NOT WELCOME HERE ANYMORE

>s-shill!
>yessssss good goy that'll show them

Hooooo boy fellas, the shills are getting bold.

>Reddit spacing

Did your professor send you here?

I'll narrow it down actually.
>centipede
>conservative
>Republican
>dems are the reel raycis
They think beinf a conservative or a republican is good. The antithesis of Sup Forums

>Implying Sup Forums is some BORG hive mind, not a place for political discussion
Nobody is sowing dissent you fucking larping cringelord. Trump is a kike plant, OOGA BOOGA NOOGA MUHFUGGA

Not today, shariablue.

>leaf!
>shill!
>shareblue!

The knee-jerk reaction of the triggered plebbitor.

How to spot a shill.

>Drumpf BTFO
>How will he recover?
>The_Donald
>This is a slide thread (on actual political threads)
>1 post by this ID

If you call them out or refute them, they'll call you a cuck, The_Donald ledditor, or a shill.

Also another hilarious thing I've noticed is they like to play on the Risk threads here, I guess life as a shill gets pretty boring.

>I post daily and hourly on Sup Forums
>supported and shilled or trump during the elections
>when I saw his kike antics I spotted and named him for what's he really was
>you didn't
>I'm the shill

>typical shareblue

WE ARE LOYAL TO TRUMP

FUCK OFF

>>Hey guyz, isn't Marxism great? Trump bad, I not like because reasons that someone else told me! LOLZ!!1

sage

>Reddit spacing
Nobody types like that except you lot

>Herp derp Reddit spacing is bad

Formatting for ease of reading is great and is used by the best posters on the board like Portubro on /ptg/ if you weren't a shill you'd know that.

How could I overlook compelling and well thought arguments such as:
>Sup Forums BTFO
>*sips tea*
>muh kike puppet
>muh nu/pol/
>X is not white
>how will Sup Forums ever recover

Lmao. ACTUALLY thinking that the System would really help the people. Left/Right are equally shit in any form.

> "I say we nuke the site from orbit. Only way to be sure."

>Talking about the "best posters" on a boars of Sup Forums

Come on.

Like I said if you werent a shill you'd know him and how he's on point about Trump.

The whole point of Sup Forums is not caring about fucking namefags you stupid redittor.

Even the fucking monkeys can see through your retarded shit!

>shills BTFO

Fuck off anonymous fags. We are reddit. We are legion.

>lefty shill LARPing as Sup Forumsack
Lol

Ok, this made me laugh.

He's not a namefag you retard. He's just smarter than you. Come get red pilled at /ptg/

You WILL get roped user. Please be aware of that

since this is the leftist cunt safe space thread:

i deny climate change.

come at me bro

Whatever he is worshipping posters is literally the opposite of what Sup Forums is about.

Get fucked redittor.

No you are le jew

Stop being a faggot and lurk at /ptg/ for awhile and learn a few things.