Bill Nye the fedora guy

Why does he think he knows everything?

Shill Nye the pseudoscience guy

He doesn't. He thinks he's on Team Knows Everything and his team has told him a thing.

Cause leftists think science and pseudoscience alike are all-knowing enigmas that can't be wrong

succinct and poignant. upvoted

Sounds like shillary during her awful campaign

A little money changes things

Tell me about Nye. Why does he wear that bowtie?

A better question is; why is the jews trying to make him a thing again?

It's interesting growing up, seeing people like him on television, thinking they're intelligent, successful people. Then you get older, realize he's just some guy, none of it was really him and you viewed him on the pedestal television made him seem to be.

The older I get the more I realize the less we really know and to never blindly follow the herd created around us. It's all moving in a certain direction and for all we know it's probably going right off a cliff.

Atheism.

Atheist think they know everything because they don't think in anything but themselves.

Caption this for me

You're a science guy

If you had decent parents they would have taught you all of that when you were a child without you having to "get older" to "realize" it.

If you have kids try to do a better job than the half-assed work your parent turned out.

For jews

Top jej

Dunning Kruger effect

E U P H O R I C
U
P
H
O
R
I
C

Here comes the scifi, pseudo-intellectual, American Bolshevik party. I foresee lots of cringy math joke T shirts and meme science priests for many years to come.

I thought it was the plastic sword that made this at first, but on second thought the sneakers are the show-stealer.

Just beautiful.

Real talk now. How can someone grow up to be like this? What kind of terrible thing has to happen for them to think this is ok at this age. I think it's natural selection's first step, the second is us killing them all through their easily identifiable autism.

He is the antidote for the poison we live in today.

>implying your parents aren't normie fucks.

>Accelerate the degeneracy. The sooner society collapses the less damage its collapse will cause and the sooner it can be remade under a new philosophy.

The guy probably had no idea this picture was going to the internet to become a meme. Probably thought it would Be private.

Pseudoscience yes. Science is where the truth is, it is based on empiricism and observation. The rest is pure bullshit propaganda from one side or the other and isn't right nor wrong, it's just an opinion. By science standard gays don't function normally though.

>atheists are one person
>all cathocucks love diddling kids

Is it valour?

this show is cringey as fuck

God fucking dammit, of all the left's tactics that piss me off, claiming to have a monopoly on 'progress' pisses me off the most.

They see a guy with a 12 inch dick, size 19 pumps, and balls furrier than windshield dice, see he's wearing a dress, call it a woman, say you're bigoted if you don't want to fuck it, and call it moving 'forward'.

They think any viewpoint they have is 'progress' towards something. Don't want muslims coming into your country in hordes on taxpayer dime? You're so stuck in the past! Move forward!

Autism. They think they look cool but lack self awareness. What happens when you get your fashion sense from anime.

I can feel his superior intellect oozing from that picture.

I must stop showering and start growing a long sebaceous hair, as the master command.

Bill Nye the white cis male who chooses to use them/they pronouns.

he's a faggot. stop making threads about him. he's a fucking irrelevant idiot anti white shithead.