Can't we all agree that German is the most beautiful language?

Can't we all agree that German is the most beautiful language?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4xqnb0lQhxA
youtube.com/watch?v=UbqyIxcLwjo
youtube.com/watch?v=IuTZN1ZRToo
youtu.be/06643umEJZg2671
youtu.be/pxPEcd6mLlY
youtube.com/watch?v=X5kmM98iklo
youtube.com/watch?v=39EPz2JsbUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agreed. A beautiful woman speaking German is a gift from god

Amerifat can't day Köln or Düsseldorf

Say*

Arabic isn't a nice language, burger.

youtu.be/4xqnb0lQhxA

It truly is

HEIL unserer glorreichen Sprache!

It's not. I wouldn't call it pleasant.

Do hälscht besser dei Schnauzen jetzt ja?

German language is like the german people, useful, logical, but with a complete lack of humour and beauty. You simply can't sing or flirt in german.

Bavarians are subhumans.

see

>implying that's bavarian

Bin kein Bayer.

Dennoch falsch.

Heil die Sultan

They speak German? Damn. I thought they spoke turkish and arabic. God damn I am shocked daaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnn.

Nur Kuhficker fangen an in ihrem Dialekt auf deutsch zu schreiben.

stealing our shit

agreed, I started studying it about a month ago, very powerful language
youtube.com/watch?v=UbqyIxcLwjo
youtube.com/watch?v=IuTZN1ZRToo

hörrens jung isch kann dir ochens mal minne aal drinhänge du alde dreckssauuo

We can all agree but that won't make it true, Sausagebro.

no. its fucked up.

daily reminder that house Windsor used to be House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha

youtu.be/06643umEJZg2671

yeah, your anthem is shit

God tier:
French
Italian

High tier:
Hungarian
Russian
Dutch/Flemish

Mid tier:
English
Japanese
Cantonese
All other euro languages

Low tier:
Spanish
Portuguese
Korean
Anything not listed

Shit tier:
Arabic
Mandarin
Bengali
Punjabi

Stop talking tier:
German
Hindi

>French
>God Tear

loses war to birds tier:
Ausfailia

>language in which every word sounds like a name of weapon of mass destruction
>beautifull

>Tear

Inventing your own language now?

Schnauze du Polacken Affe

youtu.be/pxPEcd6mLlY

Don't tell me Swedish isn't the most beautiful language, especially when spoken by women

i would place english in top tier purely because of its poetic nature and influence. It makes for beautiful singing.

DELETE

>HABL HABL FLIGEN FLUGEN HAUBSTARKE HITLA KONZETRACIONE KUBLEWAGEN YA YA YAAAA!
So butifel.

something something germans are subhumans

Yeah, bad as I feel about it (because she was and is a fucking Berlin lefty-liberal Bahnhofklatscher cunt) I feel, every time I listen to Wir Sind Helden, Judith Holofernes's enunciation of the somehow simultaneously lithe and ponderous syllables of the German language - like smooth-worn boulders borne exhilaratingly along by a rushing mountain stream - intensely sensually seductive.

youtube.com/watch?v=X5kmM98iklo

There is something particularly poignant and affecting about such a profoundly ethnically German girl (her real name is Judith Holfelder von der Tann, for fuck's sake, that could be straight out of Walther von der Vogelweide) fitting a semi-denatured Neudeutsch around a rootless, Anglo-American indie-rock melody. The voice ensures that the soundscape of jangling guitars and landscape of post-industrial, US-occupied, sexually promiscuous metropolises is somehow haunted still by the ghost of some beautiful virgin milkmaid or clergyman's daughter releasing the sweet, still, pellucid notes of a Schubertlied into some Silesian meadow two hundred years ago.

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf De runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona.

Also if a bayer could voocaroo this I'd really appreciate. vielen dank im voraus

LMAO

And just to round the thread off nicely, a brief list of the real Himalayan pinnacles of stupidity achieved in what has been, pretty much from beginning to end, a parade of ignorance:

> You simply can't sing or flirt in german.

Yeah. Right. That's why about 75% of the world's great vocal music - Bach, Mozart, Schubert, Schumann, Wagner - is the setting of German texts.

>Mid tier:
English
Japanese
Cantonese

>Shit tier:
Arabic
Mandarin
Bengali
Punjabi

Only a fucking Australian could be dumb enough not to know, in 2017, that Mandarin and Cantonese are the same language.

You have to be 18 to post here

Feels great to be a jew

>language in which every word sounds like a name of weapon of mass destruction
>every word sounds like a name of weapon of mass destruction
>like a name of weapon of mass destruction
German confirmed for most based language in zhe world by Polandanon.

>>language in which every word sounds like a name of weapon of mass destruction
And somehow it isn't the most awesome language in existence?

German is an ugly language

You are trying to convince yourself if you say otherwise

Everyone knows Swedish is the most beautiful language

Fucking hell, who made this map?

There are a bunch of mistakes.

German sounds ugly.

y-you are ugly

>>>Handschuhe
>>>Fahrstuhl
>>>Fernseher

German people are batshit insane reflected in their functionally autistic language.

Modern German is also very gay.
youtube.com/watch?v=39EPz2JsbUk

The English language is the heart, soul, and backbone of all "Anglo" accomplishments. Without it they're nothing. Without it they're German.

Beautiful woman from Germany .Top kek

>>>>Handschuhe
>>>>Fahrstuhl
>>>>Fernseher
What is wrong with any of these words?

They accurately describe what these things are.

Say squirrel right now. You can't.

Just think how popular German would be right now if they won the first world war, or the second
This is a timeline denied its German

It will be dead within 100 years

top kek

The only language that rivals English is French, sorry.

Skwirröll

I just came

Hitlerfags better start learning Arabic.

I still don't understand why we call cellphones "Handy".

>*in Berlin
>*migrant background includes other Europeans (Russians, Poles, Italians, etc.)

If you say so Hans.

Franch is a reddit meme tier language.

>er nennt sein Schlaufon Handy

dann sag halt Mobiltelefon, Klaus

>High tier
>Fucking dutch

Dutch sounds like a retarded Plattdeutscher with a throat cold who injected too much botox

kek even if it's only 20% brown shitstains, or even less than that you're still completely fucked

you passed the point of no return years ago, now it's only a question of time

germany will become majority muslim within 50 years or 100 years or 200 years, but it will happen it is not something that can be reversed anymore

>mein handy

was it autism

It's shit. Orc SHPRAKH. Romance languages sound a lot more pleasant. Even English sounds better thanks to Latin and French loanwords.