Kosovo

Is Kosovo a country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YBSPN8FciQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pxPv0xLeAPk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Kosovo#Vital_statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no they are albanians,they should unite

Or.... They could fuck off back to Albania?
There's no reason to declare Independence.

Kosovo was never a thing, Kosovo-ians aren't a people.
There's nothing to base this declaration of Independence on.
There's no "muh oppression" argument either.

isn't kosovo serbian land that mudslimes claimed as their own because they outbred the native population?
redpill me

Ethnic Albanian Muslims, who lived in Yugoslavia/Serbia decided to declare Independence back in 2008.

There's not much to it.
A bunch of people flooded into a land and declared Independence.

bump.
I want answers.

Nah,Kosovo was Roman land for 5 centuries,Bulgarian land for 3 centuries and Serbian land for 2 centuries,Ottoman land for 5th centuries.

The difference being no one cared about it expect the Serbs who made it the administrative center of their country.

Being the administrative center made it the richest part of the country and therefor it has a lot of Serbian monuments.

However,since it was filled with rich people,who could afford to move,unlike the rest of the country filled with peasants who could not afford to do so,most of the Serbs there for Hungary.

Today,Vojvodina being a part of Serbia is a direct reason for Kosovo being filled with Albanians.
Because once the lands on Kosovo got desolate the Ottomans started moving their Muslim populations to fill the void left in the land.

So no,Kosovo was not land filled with Albanains since the beginning of times,the idea is laughable,if anything once the Serbs took it it was filled with Bulgarians.

But it was also not some ancient Serbian land,and most certainly the cradle of Serbian culture.
That would be Ras,the only part of the country that is filled muslims today,yet the Central shits do nothing about them.

Fun fact:Ras is also the only part of Today's Serbia that is an actual "Historic" Serbian land.Everything else in Serbia today is taken Bulgarian,Byzantine,Hungarian land.

No
Kosovo is Serbia

Some 100 years ago, Kosovo had a Serbian majority, since historically it was a centre of Serbia and often housed Serbian capitals/important cities (Like the capital of Пeћ)

There were always Albanians there but they were always around 20-40% for the population and they got there with the Turks. After WW2 Yugoslavia was a much more prosperous place to live than Albania since Yugoslavia wasn't under the iron curtain. Hundreds of thousands of Albanians fled to Kosovo and started breeding there.

I think that before WW2 Kosovo had a population of some 400 000 people where ~50% were Serbs and 50% were Albanians, but in 1999 Kosovo had population of 2 million where the Serb population stagnated at 200 000 and Albos kept reproducing. During the war there was a massive campaign from both sides to cleanse the area, in the end Albanians succeeded with the help of NATO
During 99' and 2004 Pogroms (youtube.com/watch?v=YBSPN8FciQQ ) some 170 000 Serbs were either killed or fled the country and the majority of Serbian churches, houses and monasteries were burned to the ground. The cleansing campaigns that the Kosovo government claimed were uncontrollable and spontaneous were so widespread that everyone has a friend who migrated from Kosovo, my best friend came here in 99' after his father a policeman was killed whilst serving duty

Right now, there are some 30 000 Serbs in Kosovo and more than 1.9million Albanians, where majority of Serbs live in the north region close to Serbia.

Technically Kosovo is de facto independent but it is not recognized and it is a failed sate. Unemployment reaches 50% in some regions, the country has no Army and depends on foreign aid. The only reason it is still standing is because the biggest U.S military base in Europe is located there (See Bondsteel)

The minute U.S leaves Kosovo, Kosovo will be annexed back to Serbia and dirty Approaches expelled

Yes. A Serbian country.

It's where CIA stores heroin for further distribution.

Kosovo is independent country, fuck serbian niggers.

>Supporting a bunch of muslims getting independence for no reason

t. Muhammad Al-Akfar.

Also, there isn't a single nation in the Balkans that doesn't hate Albania. Albanians have this weird tradition of overflowing other countries, settling where the don't belong and then straight up declaring independence

Right now, there are Albanians settled in north Greece, Kosovo, West Macedonia and Montenegro that all want either independence or unification with Albania. The facts are that none of those roaches lived there 100 years ago

Take a look what is happening in Macedonia right now. The main opposition candidate of Macedonia aligned with Albanian parties and managed to win the slight majority in the parliament. He promised instead to give the parliament presidency to an Albanian who fought for independence in 2001 Preševo
valley insurgency. That means that this person would definitely strive towards giving west Macedonia independence and annexing it to Albania. There are major protests and beatings in the capital and the country is on the verge of civil war since the western part wants independece

The same things are cooking up in Montenegro and Greece, and the only reason this is happening is because NATO is protecting Albania and the rest of Balkans is impowerfull to them

The moment you will try to mess with Kosovo again, we are going to eat your souls.

Please hurry up, invade Kosovo ASAP, I can't wait.

Do they actually have any reason for their call of Independence?

lol Kosovo Liberation Army got smashed

We are also waiting for the moment you guys lose favor with US/EU. We don't want you either desu.

Hurry god damn it, hurry don't let me waiting like this!

You will not exist the next morning, your pals the next week.

>posts a picture of a retarded army that last in any way

Roach, the only reason you won was because UN and NATO intervened on your behalf because you were losing the war and they feared we would expel you from our land.

Your country has no army, face the reality Roach

As I said, the moment they lose EU/NATO as support, they will be out of Kosovo and Macedonia, and probably Montenegro and Greece, none likes roaches

no and this shit won't stop until they are all drowned in the adriatic with millions of their disgusting hats floating towards italy.
>Fun fact:Ras is also the only part of Today's Serbia that is an actual "Historic" Serbian land.Everything else in Serbia today is taken Bulgarian,Byzantine,Hungarian land.
I actually to some point believed you weren't albanian until this sentence
this.

albos still have some good chicks (non-ninjas)

Attack roach and see what an army my country has.

Leave the words, time for the flesh being thrown into action.

Do not talk anymore, let us meet in the field.

Albanian army
>12 500 standing, 5000 reserve
Serbian army
>60 000 standing, 170 000 reserve
Macedonian army
>8000 standing, 12000 reserve

Kosovo army
>NONE, BWAAHAHAHAH

face it roach, you're irrelevant

I like you, brutal violence and genocide is the only answer.

Albanians are disgusting.

Kosovo has been a home to the Serbs since before the 1300s. NATO supported the de-Serbification of this land which is native to them. NATO (USA) suported & turned a blind eye to the mass expulsion of Serbs in Kosovo and the destruction of Serbian national heritage in Kosovo, over 140 Serbian orthodox monuments, churches and monestaries destroyed since 1999, including the Pine of Tsar Dusan, a pine tree planted in 1336 by the Serbian prince Tsar Dusan, cut down and burned by tolerant, modern, oppressed Albanians. USA/NATO supports the destruction of national heritage because they have none of their own.

As a fellow European and Christian I proudly proclaim that Kosovo is the heart of Serbia.

Nice post. I like how you brought up Bondsteel and how it is the only reason that "Kosovo" manages to even have any visibility on the global scale.

Can you confirm that will actually happen though if Bondsteel were to be vacated?

I like neighbours with accurate historical knowledge. I wish the /oláhok/ and /tótok/ would be as honest as you.

Kosovo is a fucking real country. Only butthurt Balkan autists can't accept the real Kosovo.

As I said, the moment NATO leaves the area, Albanians are out of Kosovo. They don't have any army and they are supported by Albania that too has pathetic army.

Kosovo has an army of 80.000 but not officially recognized yet, it doesn't mean it's not there.

My country might give the impression that our army ranks are empty but the moment you will attack then you will see what Albanian faith and honour is and how those ranks will swell up to the millions.

Getting numbers from the internet doesn't mean shit.

if you actually believe that, you should commit suicide.

I hope to be alive to see such a day.

I cannot wait.

Yes like the huge, swarming invasion on Kosovo that the Albanian state launched in order to save fellow Shqiptars?

>oh wait

You are a disgusting slav that knows nothing and cannot perceive the spirit of Albanians.

Of course Serbian agression is the FIRST solution. Go cuck yourself! Kosovo is rightful Albanian clay.

What are your sources though? Will Serbia drive them out? What methods will they use?

Nemamo vishe milosevica i karadzica - kako zans da ce vlada srbje odma isterati odstatke?

the spirit of albanians is roaching, selling organs and drugs and destroying sacred monuments and churches.your entire nation is more disgusting than gypsies.you hate the serbs, but have no problem taking serbian passports to run to germany and to open your shitty bakeries all over this country.you are one of rare nations in this world i would unironically genocide.

Butthurt Serbian detected. BTFO, you lost Kosovo. Kek

kosovo and montenegro are vice supply gateways for the western societies

kosovo and montenegro are waiting to be activated by putin for proxy wars after EU collapse

serbia is a corpse state nurturing these tumours (count bosnia in as well) - in fact good point of serbia's economy is drained to sustain these states and it's especially telling how their citizens can study for free here, taking place of native population.

kosovo is a tribal society fueled by drug economy

montenegro is a mafia state

bosnia is perpetual slaughterground waiting for jens von bjornborg to reach pension age.

>you are one of rare nations in this world i would unironically genocide.

Ya, we know. That's why Uncle Sam came and blew you the fuck out. Know your place, Slav

It is fact lol.Southern and Eastern Serbia where taken from Bulgaria during 1000-1200's from Bulgaria,Central Serbia in 1200's from Hungary and Northern Serbia in 1918 from Hungary.

>MUH GORRILION MILION BILLION SOLDIERS

Your country doesn't have an army since your country isn't allowed to have an army. The U.S doesn't allow you to nor does the UN. The only "Army" in Kosovo are the UN peacekeepers who are there to make sure you don't have an army and NATO in bondsteel

Die out roach, know your limits, if Albania has only ~10 000 how come smaller Kosovo has 8 times more.

The army would storm Kosovo imediatly to "restore" order since Kosovo is still recognized by Serbia as Serbian land. There would probably be there to squash the guerillas from fighting and impose Serbian government over Kosovo as it should be

Later, I don't know. Serbia might start slowly populating the area back and giving Serbs privileges if they decide to live in Kosovo. Something like what Israel is doing to Palestine, not full expulsion, but slow and quite one

But I am 100% sure Serbian army and police would enter Kosovo immediately, Kosovo is Serbian and recognized as such and if Serbian government wants to show that they will send police to Kosovo

Found the Americuck soldier that was based in Bondsteel

>Unironically supporting disgusting muslims
Do you wanna fight cunt?

>hurrr durr, invisible my sky spirit is better than yours

I've literally never once met a Serbian I like, and I know a lot of them. Fuck of back to your Slavic hell hole and take your retarded dogma with you

Technically, there is a 97% Albania population there

See this to see how come there is such a large Albanian population there

>fuck off to your slavic hole
We are in our "slavic hole " faggot, you are the one who is sitting in another country, on another continent across the fucking ocean. Why don't you go fuck off to wherever you came from and let us be in our slavic hole as we always were

Serbia please bump my thread. Its about an illegal migrant getting arrested here.

you had nato air support for 78 days, the entirety of mainstream media in the west, american and jewish funding and training, and you lost every battle in the war and only managed to get the serbian army to withdraw while you stay a part of yugoslavia.you only have this state of waiting to be genocided in a mafia ran """country""" because of sellouts within our country.you will be running over prokletije very soon.
i assume you left bosnia and montenegro out of this.vojvodina has been inhabited by slavs since the 5th century and hungarians were the majority only shortly in 18th and 19th due to planned immigration from hungary.central, south and eastern serbia were conquered, but were populated by slavs who uprised against byzantine and 95% of it has serbian majority since it was conquered or even before.kys
just do what croats have done in krajina, or if we somehow become economically powerful, just conquer without pushing them out and buy all their houses once we establish rule.but, since we won't fix our economy any time soon, the first thing.
could be because you are a disgusting albanian subhuman, you could only get along with monkeys.

Stop using any form of electronic device, it is a filthy slav invention :)
You don't know anything. All the americans on this thread probably got cucked out of their girlfriend by a Serb. Get over it, Kosovo is Serbian land - don't be so butthurt.

This isn't about religion retard,
also maybe that is because Serbians hate America for being anti-serbia in the yugoslav wars and supporting Kosovo.

That's not really a good reason to declare independence tho, there are alot of aboriginals in Northern Territory. Should they declare independence then?
Should the eskimos in Alaska declare Independence?
Should the Bavarian people in Germany declare Independence?

It does not work like that,
Majority ethnicity = Independence.

Not a good reason.

Majority ethnicity does NOT = Independence

I mean.

kosovo is likea puppet state, on ancient serbian homeland.

generally you can follow the ethnic or the historical principle, by ethnic principle half of bosnia should be in serbia, but kosovo should be albanian, if historical, then neither would be the case.

are you the doctor one or the other one?
what about srbija-croatia relations in the future?

serbia tried to follow both (to serb advantage) and lost both

fin

I said Today's Serbia.I know that Serbs inhabited Eastern Bosnia and Montenegro.

>Slavic populations lived in Vojvodina since 5th century

So?They are still not Serbs,not to mention as far as i remember Hungary cleansed Moravian,so i don't see why they would not cleanse the Slavs there.

Either way it does not matter,since when we arrived it was inhabited by Magyars.IN fact there where even times when the population used to be 30% Serbs,30% Magyars and 30% Germans.

No shit they where conquered.I said "historical" meaning a place where Serbs lived from the beginning.I never said that they are not Serbian lands today.

Serbian butthurt tears fills my heart with joy. Kek

this, its unstable and basically meaningless on its own, kinda like the serb republic in bosnia
albanians dotn want "kosovo" either, what they want is greater albania incorporating kosovo. there is no difference between gheg albainans in northern albania, western macedonia and kosovo, and overall tosk vs gheg difference is not large enough to make kosovo into some kind of gheg albanian homeland or whatever

current borders in the balkans are not stable. there might be another war.

Why did the U.S. prop up this Muslim shithole?

Good points.

See, Americans cant understand losing land. If an Amish sect tried to declare Ohio as an independent country it would be laughable to them, and thats just Ohio... try Florida or California. They are just uneducated and naive.

You get it.
It's the same thing with Quebec.

Quebec wants Independence because "muh french-Canadian ethnicity", and literally no other reason.

Canadian government is hypocritical for supporting Kosovo.

>neither
entire serbia, kosovo, montenegro and a half of bosnia are rightful serbian clay.asking for krajina, dalmatia or the other half of bosnia would be too much, but this is really the bare minimum.
idk what you mean by the first sentence, but i think we should stop beefing with croatia and remove kebab together.i honestly don't get why the constant irl shitposting from the governments.
when we(>implying you're serbian) arrived it was empty pretty much, it had some hungarians that were settled and some of the old slavic population.
>No shit they where conquered.I said "historical" meaning a place where Serbs lived from the beginning.I never said that they are not Serbian lands today.
by this logic, nothing on the balkans is anyone's historical land.the serbs haven't been living in ras from the beginning either since we moved here from the north.the "historical land" means you had been majority there before the other party wanting the land and that you have made most of the culture there.while serbs were in vojvodina before hungarians, majority of the architecture and similar is hungarian so they do have some historical claim, but they lost it in ww1 and ww2, so it is our rightful clay.

So is ours for supporting Russian Crimea

You lost get over it.

well in europe pretty much majority ethnicity meant independence or joing the ethnic "mother state"
the reason why there is no longer any ethnic conflict is that after 1945 everyone got ethnically cleansed or genocided everywhere
except the balkans

daily reminder that kosovo shiptars use serbian IPs for internet
FAKE MAP TONIBLERIM
fake demography

serbia does not recognize the annexation of crimea, and formally supports ukrainian position on territorial integrity and soverignty

It still doesn't make any sense. It's kinda stupid.

Belgium should be split in half by now if your case is 100% true. So should Germany.

Germany is made up of many different Germanic peoples.

You people are dumb, we should all unite against angols.

True,i just found it funny that most of today's Serbia was conquered parts of Bulgarian and Hungarian land,while Montenegro and Eastern Bosnia where the lands actually given to Serbs.

>Serbs lived in Vojvodina before Magyars

Kek no,again like i said Slavic does not mean Serbian people.They where separate Serbin tribes.Magyars arrived in Vojvodina in the 800's and Serbs arrived in 1400's.
And sure some Magyars started to leave it because of the Turks,but there where plenty of them still there,it was not "empty".

I also never said Vojvodina should go back to Hungary kek.

But conquered is a really strong word negro,as the Borders of Trianon where supposed to be written ETHNICAL borders,not by who won the war.

This means that if the Serbs where not a majority in Vojvodina ,by moving there,it would have never been a part of Serbia even though Serbia won.

But it also means that Kosovo would have been filled with Serbs rather then Albanians.

I would say pay attention to the army that will act rather than the politician.
People can talk all they want - but the fact is, everyone understands bullets.

Canada supported Kosovo because, as per western media, it was a "humanitarian state" - opposing kosovo being a sovereign state means we would have a divergent stance on the matter with the USA, which would hurt Canada, and the whole world that did listen and believe the western media would think we are anti-humanitarian. Also bad for Canada - dont for a second think Canada thinks about Kosovo. Do you know how easy it was for Canada's ministers to say some affirmative words about the US supporting Kosovo?

Serbia likes russia, and they will always support their decisions. Serbia doesnt give a damn about Crimea.

i agree. there is larger difference between southern and northern german dialects than with kajkavian croatian and southern serbian ones, two extremes of serbo-croatian

Wait fucker, are you accusing me of not being Serba and being an Albo roach with fake ip ?

Tи јeбeм јa мaтep y шyпaк ceљaчинo јeднa нeoтecaнa, cкинyo caм пpвy cликy ca гyглa a ти ми cepeш тy нeштo. A тa твoјa фoтoгpaфијa пoкaзyјe пoпиc из 81 кaдa јe тoликo Cpбa тy и живeлo. Oд тaдa, aкo ce јeбeнo ceћaш, 15 paтoвa ce тy вoдилo и вeћинa Cpбa јe измeштeнa. Aкo cи вeћ тoлики Cpбин дa cepeш o лaжним мaпaмa, oндa би тpeбaлo дa ce ceтиш Oлyјe , Бocaнcкoг гpaђaнcкoг paтa и 90тих гдe cy cтoтинe хиљaдa пpoтepaнe. Jeбeм ти мaјкy y пичкy јa

Yes. The people of hamburg and above are probably more Danish than Germanic desu.

i find the whole argument kinda stupid, becaue there were no ethnicities in the political sense before 19th century anyway no serb or hungarian or albanian nation
so there can be no rightful clay
hungarians lost vojvodina, which was an autonomous serb polity at one point, because they wasnted to magyarize everyone in austria hungary, and serbs lost kosovo because we eliminated kosovos autonomy and tried to serbianize the province 1989-2000

there is no natural right to a clay and europe should be united in a federation

pa odakle 2 goriliona albanaca na kosovu
znas li uopste kakvu PR stetu pravis dajuci time na snazi njihovim tvrdnjama za vlasnistvo nad teritorijom
treba da pokazemo da je tu bilo dosta srba a ne siptara mamlaze
ovake ispda da niko od nas tu nije ziveo
ko ti dade kompjuter bilmezu
i posle se pitamo zasto nam je lose kad kretencine kao ti nesvesno shiluju na nasu stetu

You dont have a military mahmoud. Youre alive because your masters want it so.

Kosovo was majority Albanian way before that diaspora.

CONTAINED
i am pretty certain those tribes identified as serbian when serbia became stronger, there is a lot to support this theory.for example, stefan uros the first tried to take what is today vojvodina from hungary, but failed.why would he try this if there are no serbs there, especially given that hungary was stronger back then than all the other states surrounding serbia.Also, Stefan Dragutin was "The King of Syrmia" and many in the Serbian nobility owned estates in today's Vojvodina.This is all before the great migrations.

However, if Vojvodina wasn't so close to Belgrade, or our capital was somewhere southern(I always thought Ras as the capital would be comfy af), I'd completely be ok with their independence, they stick out too much, different relief, culture and we would have nice borders on rivers.
this is the biggest jewery that is being pushed in the balkans.there was absoloutely sence of ethnicity since the first tribal states in the world's history.also, while i agree with a european alliance, never a federation.

we warned europe long time ago

this is a "Green Interstate" and a HUB for the sunni muslim terrorist, covert inflitration into europe

see

>there were no ethnicities in the political sense before 19th century ...
>so there can be no rightful clay
WRONG

Alo bre revizionisticko govno, nikad ja nisam ni rekao da su uvek tu albanci i ziveli, hvatas se za prvi mah i kenjas nesto

Pogledaj demografiju Kosova i mucni glavudzom tom retardiranom. Kosovo ima skoro 1.9 miliona stanovnika od kojih je 97% albanaca, ne zato sto su ivek ziveli tu nego zato sto ih se dva miliona razmnozilo tu i proteralo Srbe. Pogledaj sta sam pisao gore pa uhvati i seri opet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Kosovo#Vital_statistics

Izadji jednom iz podruma u kojem zivis seljoberu

Miči mi se sa tvojim kartama iz 80tih i revizionističkim idejama degenu. Postoje činjenice i postoji istina, ako neko sjebava situaciju to si ti tako što kenjaš da Srba na kosovu ima. Nema ih zato što su proterani, to je dovoljno tužno samo po sebi

>.there was absoloutely sence of ethnicity since the first tribal states
really?
Zahumlje, Paganija, Hum, Travunija had a sense of ethnciity?

religion was far more important in the balkans up until late 19th century

100 years ago Kosovo was 2/3rds Albanian. Why do Serbs deliberately lie?

i m from belgrade and i wouldnt mind being annexed by the nagy orban reich :3
new nandorfehervar when

Except it was 2/3rds Albanian before Yugoslavia - 100 years ago dumb nigger.

>Some 100 years ago, Kosovo had a Serbian majority, since historically it was a centre of Serbia and often housed Serbian capitals/important cities (Like the capital of Пeћ)

>Kosovo is Serbia
>ancient Serbian land
>first Serbian churches built in the 13th century despite being there in the 7th century
>supposedly always Serbian

Serbs came from Pakistan.

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

Yea sure.

>what is "de administrado imperio"
this is actually true to a good point, albos became the majority in the 19th century.it's still ours tho and your family back home will have to go back
quads confirm.also, that shit russia holds east of you is yours, i forgot it's name, stuff with murmansk n shiet

Digits confirmed

Autism - The post

pa sada ih nema zato sto su bili ubijani od strane turaka
terorisani od strane albanaca
proterani od starne komunista
opet terorisani od strane albanaca
i opet proterani od starne albanaca

nikad ih na kosovu i metohiji nije bilo vise od 200 000 pre 1999
znaci bukvalo (((fake history)))
kao sto ih ni u makedoniji nema 40$ nego 17%

ni sada ih nema 2 000 000 nego 1 760 000 minus par stotina hiljada sto je pobeglo sa talasom izbeglica i minus naduvani brojevi (((wikipedije)))

It's not since there's no way it was ever a majority Serbian land in any conceivable way and also Serbs having control of it for only 2 centuries means nothing. Only reliable census records are from the late 18th and early 19th century and all indicate majority Albanian.