Have the jews gone too far Sup Forums?

have the jews gone too far Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2017/4/26/15438184/call-of-duty-wwii-trailer-reveal-diversity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus fucking Christ that can't be real. Surely they're not that dumb.

yes

yes its fake

Look, I know it's obvious but how in the FUCK do you erase something that didn't exist? How far off the fucking deep end can you possible go!?

this cant possibly be real

I couldn't tell if this was real or not. Am I retarded or have they gone so far that nothing surprises me?

sad thing is activision will fall for it/use it as an excuse to go full diversity
just watch
activision will start pandering to these people, they always do, even when they know there will be a backlash over it.
it's gotten to the point to where i think this game companies are in on it.
>oh we're only doing it because the sjw's say that's what the costumer wants.. don't blame us for shoveling this shit down your throat.. blame them.

Wow, fucking disgusting. I can't imagine how trans-women must feel. Others trans-women in the allied forces fought so that in the future people had the right to identify with whatever gender they want. I will not be buying this call of duty.

>/pol supporting transwomen
wtf happened to this place

Shareblue fuck off

>contribution of transwomen to WWII

I hear they were very useful for keeping the furnaces at Dachau lit

Shareblue fix your retarded posting program. It randomly posts all of the posts at once. If you want us to fall for it you have to delay them individually.

I mean it's not rocket science you stupid kikes

We're living in a parody universe.

Europe needs coups everywhere like South America.

>I hear they were very useful for keeping the furnaces at Dachau lit

Yeah but you still lost, just like the useless nazis. Good always prevails.

not posting a link should be a banable offence.

But who's going to stage those coups if CIA works for globalist JewSA?

Ed Wood was a tranny, and went into Normandy wearing women's underwear.

Well, you, of course. Evil Russians are already manipulating our elections everywhere, so this is only a little step further.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

DO IT

w-why is emma watson with that blackman?

GIVE ME THE FUCKING LINK SO I CAN GO BE ANGRY

I think women are attacking vidya because men are sitting at home and gaming instead of falling victim to the marriage meme.

These dried up cunts are pissed no prince charming showed up and gave them the free ride they were expecting.

I didn't know there were shemales back then or fighting in WW2.

It has to be some kind of joke, do you have the link ?

>Good always prevails.
If that were true the Axis would've won.

This. Women hate men having fun by themselves. Especially when so many potential beta orbiters get lost.

Give me the fucking link so I can go troll those fat motherfuckers with my fake FB account

shariablue fuck off

Ed Wood wasn't a transexual, he was a travestite. Get your LGBT+ facts straight.

this is a shareblue post, brought to you by george soros

True patriots and real human beans.

In all seriousness, whoever rises out of the angry mob post collapse.

Actual article. OP is fake.
polygon.com/2017/4/26/15438184/call-of-duty-wwii-trailer-reveal-diversity

Mate, they're both a kilogram
Steel isn't lighter than feathers

THIS IS A FUCKING SLIDE THREAD MORON

LOOK THEIR PROGRAM FUCKED UP

I hope they keep pushing this rhetorical bullshit, Videogames are literally damned if they do and damned if they dont at this point

If you dont shoehorn blacks or other minorities into your games you are a racist
But if you shoehorn blacks or minorities into your games you are pandering with a vain marketing scheme

They will eat eachother a live until no one cares either way, let this disease take its intended course so societies antibodies can build up an immunity

>Why don't WWI and WWII games have diversity?
>REEEEEEEEEEE they are being diverse for the sake of diversity.

Never seen that video, have you?
Didn't see the Sage either, did you?
Kys.

>2 of the 3 factions in ww2 would probably kill an open tranny outright
>the 3rd woukd probably put them in mental institutions

But don't let a little thing like historical accuracy keep you from spinning a tale of a young non-binary self identified female coming of age as a flamethrower toting ladyboy in Vichy France

Oh from limmy show...

sorry user this thread is full of shariablue

>I want to play as a trans Muslim PoC with forced dialogue referring to my disabled jewish same sex lover back home in between sequences of killing alt-right Nazi white supremacists

Not even japanese games are safe anymore.

explain wtf is shareblue

Former Trump supporter here, not gonna lie it's funny watching him crash and burn, but seriously, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

This char is fucking retarded so it's a good representation of the trans community